Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Whomping Willow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Beside the Willow
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren, Flik, Dunce
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Explaining
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This could be so much worse

Aspen chuckled when Wren booed her for not wanting to test emotional commands. The two then spoke about his friends (or lack thereof?), before he commented on Moira. He asked if she'd slept on the couch, and he looked a bit smug about it. The girl kicked at the dirt nervously, a frown on her face. "Yea, so what if I did? I couldn't sleep in my room 'cause... well... Moira had her stupid demon pet on the table. It was staring at me." She tugged at one of her messy curls, looking upset. "Besides, the couch isn't bad. It's only a bit lumpy." She huffed softly, still wishing her dad hadn't scolded her when she tried to sneak home. Maybe the stupid spider would escape to the forest somewhere. Aspen glanced over at her shoulder when Flik started tangling in her hair, wondering what the Bowtruckle wanted to do.

addaellis

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:53 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

second year || Slytherin || pureblood

Wren watched Aspen’s reaction to this curiously, setting the pieces of his puzzle away. Aspen’s words seemed like the snarky aggressive remark he might have understood, but her body language didn’t look at all so. Upset, but not mad? He’d have to observe her reactions with other people more.

”Demon pet!” he barked a laugh at that, precisely because he agreed. Dunce seemed to like playing with Rosie, but then again Dunce was dumb enough to meow at and chase anything. In any case, as long as Rosie kept well away from his food and stuck to Moira, then for Moira’s sake Wren could be okay with her. Demon pet, hah! That was great, he would share that with Moira. ”Is is all bugs? What about...ants? Cockroaches?”

”The couch near the window is pretty comfy if you have enough blankets. I like reading there sometimes,” he offered afterwards, trying to be helpful. To be honest, he only used that couch because it was the furthest from August’s usual evening table. A breeze whistled through the Whomping Willow’s branches at that point and Wren shivered involuntarily. Dunce came wandering back, meowing noisily and he reached down to pet her. ”Let me know if you ever want to borrow Dunce. Gluttoncat makes a nice pillow and is much better than nasty bugs, isn’t she?” Dunce meowed again, whether in agreement or dissent though, was anyone’s guess.

setting On the grounds outside the Whomping Willow || with Aspen, her bowtruckle, his cat
wearing sweater + jeans || status On spiders and couches

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
✧✦
"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Beside the Willow
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren, Flik, Dunce
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Explaining
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This could be so much worse

Aspen looked a bit surprised at Wren's laughter, a noise she was pretty sure didn't exist. Apparently he liked that she'd addressed Moira's beloved creature as a demon. The girl drew a slight frown, though that was less to do with Wren's expressions and more to do with the small tugging in her hair from Flik trying to dislodge a twig that was tangled there. After a second, the boy asked about other bugs, a mysterious sort of smile forming on her lips. "I don't mind bugs, honestly. Sure, cockroaches are filthy, but spiders are.... awful. Too many legs, too many eyes...." She shuddered, thinking of the freaky arachnids.

After they'd mentioned sleeping on the couches, Wren noted that the one nearest the window was comfortable and Aspen nodded. "I like sleeping there, but sometimes I like the big recliner by the fireplace. Nice and warm. But I prefer my bed. Not the one in the dorm, but the one at home." She sighed softly, looking over at the forest. She liked the summer nights the family spent in the forest too, but she wasn't sure about disclosing that to Wren just yet.

He offered to loan out Dunce, the poor kitty, and she snorted. "I might take you up on that. She's a little love, and most is certainly better than a horrible demon bug." She reached down, gently petting the pretty orange cat. "And... I guess if you ever need Flik you can see about taking care of him for a while. He likes to take buttons, but he's pretty good at picking locks." Hopefully that part didn't get back around to her dad, since Aspen was pretty sure he didn't know that part...

addaellis

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff