Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Whomping Willow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:42 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

When she heard her father's voice, her eyes fluttered, then opened weakly. "D...dad?" she asked, her voice almost faint.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

He fell to the ground beside her and pulled her to him carefully. Tears streaming down his face, he held his daughter. "I'm here now Tamara. I'm here baby," he said, and brushed a lock of blond hair from her bloody face.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:46 pm

She blinked a couple times, searching for her father. The second blow to her head had made her vision blurry, but her hearing was still good enough and she could hear him nearby and feel his touch. "D...dad," she said weakly, "are...are...you...o...k?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Tears running down his face and a deep worrisome sorrow in his heart and his daughter was asking if he was alright? He almost laughed, but instead he stroked her bloody cheek. "I... I'm fine baby." He wrapped his hand around her wand and pointed it at the sky. "Periculum," he said weakly, shooting red flares into the sky. That was the universal sign to the rest of the Aurors, two in the castle and three in the village. "Just... just hang in there baby. Okay? Can you do that for me?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:52 pm

She felt her father's arms around her and for the first time in several days, she felt entirely safe. Safe... she could rest. Rest sounded good. She started to close her eyes. Dad needs you Tammy. Keep your eyes open, she thought to herself, forcing her eyes to stay open.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

He held her for what seemed like hours, days even but it was only a few moments, less than three minutes actually, before there was one...two... three... no four snaps. All four Aurors that were stationed in the nearby areas arrived. Three men and one woman came running. "It's Tamara! She's gravely injured!" The witch knelt beside her and waved her wand over the girl. "She's weak, sir, but I can stabilize her for apparation. We need to go directly to St. Mungos." Arthur nodded weakly, his own strength flailing. "Do it." She nodded and spent several minutes performing different spells on the very beat up girl.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:59 pm

She heard popping sounds in the distant and wondered to herself what that was. Was that someone apparating? she wondered idly. Then someone, a woman, was leaning over her, saying something she couldn't hear. Then she felt an exquisite pain as something in her body righted itself. She wanted to scream with pain but two problems emerged: one was the pain dispersed almost immediately, the second being that she opened her mouth to cry out, but nothing came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

The witch finished what she could do and looked to Arthur who nodded weakly. "Take her. I'll catch up. I have to report in." The other Aurors nodded and, taking Tamara's hands, disapperated. Arthur rose, taking Tamara's wand with him and walked to where he had dropped his wand. Scooping it up, he noticed another wand on the ground. Picking it up, he examined it. It wasn't the missing wand belonging to his dead Auror, but someone else's. Probably the man back at the Shack. I'll head there after I speak to the Headmistress.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron followed Michelle out of the school and towards the moving tree with Adalaide following nearby.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:07 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

After she had left class, the common room wasn't a very far trek especially when she skipped, seemingly on air, down the corridors and up the Gryffindor Tower to drop off her school books and then changed out of her uniform. She tousled her amber hair as she tied a scarf around her neck and slipped on a pair of her signature aviator sunglasses, she never went anywhere without one.

"Heya!" Cersei exclaimed with the wave of her hand as she crossed the field of whimsical slapping blades of grass to where the Whomping Willow rested. "So what did you lot think of the last two quidditch games?" She pondered as she gazed about the field before she plopped down in the grass and sat with outstretched legs, peering up at him through her dark sunglasses.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Whomping Willow
---------- with Cameron, Adalaide, and Michelle
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron turned his head as he heard a familiar voice greet them. "Hey, Cersei." The girl had changed out of her school uniform and into a casual outfit, which made the boy frown slightly as he wished he would've went with her and changed himself. After sitting in the same clothing through all his classes, Cameron just wanted to throw on a t-shirt and shorts. "I only saw the Gryffindor game," he admitted, somewhat bewildered that perhaps, that was where almost everyone from his house went. He didn't even think of going to the Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw game, but maybe his housemates went. Instead, the boy sat in the common room and finished some assignments. "How was the game the other night?" he asked, only slightly curious as to who won.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle plopped her self on the ground next to Cersei and looked up at the tree. When the topic of the games were brought up she chuckled and brushed her hair out of her face. "I didn't go to either games. Actually I don't even know who won each..." She said trailing off.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // The Whomping Willow // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Cameron, Cersei and Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, it's so nice outside!'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide joined the others after a quick stop in her Common Room, a last minute decision she'd made so that she could change out of her school uniform and into something more comfortable. It just seemed too nice outside to be wearing the uniform, she thought. Not that what she had on was much better for sitting outside, but still, she at least felt more comfortable in it. She listened in on the conversation, frowning a little when the talk turned to Quidditch. She'd missed the games... so she had nothing to say. So, she just listened, making a note to go to future games.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))
**Sorry the post is so short, I gotta get out of the living room and my netbook is on life support, has to stay in here, blech. I'll be back tomorrow**

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

The open air was so much better than that damp dungeon, even if there was likely more information to be gained while lurking in those deep shadows. The outside was where everything seemed to be happening this year, and it seemed this time would be no exception as the White Fox spotted what looked like a gathering of younger students. It was not the gathering of the children that prompted the initial look, but the location in which they were gathered. That giant grumpy tree was never much of a place to just have a conversation.

Two Griffons, a badger, and a serpent not the most normal of collection around the school. More on account that one of them happened to be a pale first year the White Fox had come across early and in the very dungeon he was glad to be out of. This was a simple case of curiosity rather than information gathering or a look to see if he could be helpful in anyway. The wizard in white was not sure what the group was talking about as he was much further off than normal. It was the only way to make sure he stayed unnoticed in such an area where the only good vertical perch was more likely to attack him then give him cover. Staying within the shadows available to him the White Fox simply watched, relying solely on his sense of sight to provide feedback. Any odd movement or strange absurd behavior would note a closer look but in all likely hood he would move along within a few moments, the young children non the wise.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

”I went to both,” Cersei affirmed with a nod as she stretched her arms over her head and rolled backwards, lying sprawled out in the glass and watching the clouds flutter by up above, her low raspy voice gliding on air. ”Gryffindor won the first game against Hufflepuff, one hundred ninety to ten, I believe. It was a wicked game, steals and bludgers galore.

“The Slytherin’s beat the Ravenclaw, ten to nothing, no one ever found the snitch. The Slytherin beaters were absolutely horrid, took every opportunity to try and knock the chasers off. I thought that boy, Chase Henrick— the Ravenclaw second year— totally thought the bloke was going to break to pieces, poor lad. What really surprised me though, was the fact that some of the first years actually made it onto the team! Raiden’s now the keeper, the Dhylan boy from Ravenclaw's a chaser too, oh, and that one jerk, what’s his name, Montague? He, of course, was one of the beaters.”
Cersei, in the end, shrugged her shoulders as she brought a lethargic finger to coil around a stray lock of amber hair.

”The next game is Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw, and I think it’s supposed to start in a few hours…” With another shrug, brilliant lilac eyes darted between her three companions. ”So have you mates found anything interesting in the school? I heard from an upperclassmen that there’s secret passageways hidden everywhere.”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Whomping Willow
---------- with Cameron, Adalaide, and Michelle
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items