Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Whomping Willow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:58 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit β€˜em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded her head as Cersei spoke of the games. They probably were quite interesting, but the sport just didn't really appeal to her. Flying did, but sports were not her thing. She licked her lips and tilted her head back to look at the Whomping Willow. "This tree is so cool."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See β€˜em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 pm

✌ Cameron Rowley ✌
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron stayed quiet as Cersei updated Michelle on the quidditch games. The boy hadn't heard that Slytherin won the last game, but it wasn't like he really cared. "Wait. Montague. Why's he a jerk?" he asked, curious if that's the kid who made Adalaide cry. Cameron hadn't found out who it was that upset the Hufflepuff girl, but Cersei called him a jerk for a reason.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:06 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”œπ”’π”žπ”―, π”Šπ”―π”Άπ”£π”£π”¦π”«π”‘π”¬π”―

At the notion of the silvery Slytherin, the half-veela's lilac enchanted eyes glided toward the opposing tree. It's mighty, menacing branches writhed with vehemence as a stray bird nearly landed, but took off with a squawk at once. "I can think of a few things we could do with this bloody wicked tree." She smiled, agreeing with Michelle.

At Cameron's question, Cersei propped herself up, resting the palm of her hands in the grass. "Montague's the prat that laughed during class, he's also the one defended Daisy Benster against Raiden before the sortinh-

"A smooth talker, too...."

β™« My voice
---β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ β™« Whomping Willow
----------β™ͺ with Cameron, Adalaide, and Michelle
--------------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // The Whomping Willow // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Cameron, Cersei and Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Dark
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's awful to think like that... but those bloody prats deserve it.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide made note of Cersei talking about Dominic... when she said he was 'the prat who laughed during class,' she frowned. Was that his name? She had't known... She sighed a little at the thought, and when she spoke, her voice was small, wavering a little. "Do you mean the one who laughed when... when I couldn't do the spell, in Defense Against the Dark Arts?" She glanced at Cameron, remembering him being in the hall, and about to approach when Michelle had asked him to leave them alone. She blinked after a moment, the memory upsetting her. "We were supposed to be doing the Knockback Jinx, and I tried, over and over, and it didn't work. And I got upset, and said I was gonna go sit down, because... everyone was looking at me, and I was nervous, and he just... he laughed at me! Like it was funny!" Her voice rose a little as her comment went on, until she was speaking at what would be a louder but normal volume for most. It was basically a yell for her, since she was so quiet. Her lower lip started to quiver a bit, and she took a deep breath. She didn't want to ruin the outing by getting upset. So, she glared, and looked at the tree. It was really beautiful, in a strange way. An uncharacteristically evil smile spread across her small face, and she glanced at Cersei. "I can think of some things to do with the tree, too," she said, finally letting loose a bit of the animosity towards the Slytherin boys. "I think, we could chase him, and Damien, into the tree, and let it pop them a couple of times, until they learn some real manners, and not those pretentious smile-while-looking-down-their-nose ones they have now." Honestly, she was surprised to hear herself say something like that, and with such a malicious tone, but there it was. She'd had that little bit of darkness sitting in her for days, and now, she'd found a small bit of an outlet. She'd never really do it, of course, but it was nice to say it.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 pm

✌ Cameron Rowley ✌
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron frowned at Cersei and Adalaide as the two explained what Montague did. "He's the beastly, blinkered arsehole who made you cry?" he asked the Hufflepuff, becoming angry with the Slytherin boy. "When I get my hands on him," he muttered, trailing off in his thoughts.

wearing

((I used some British slang which could be found here))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 am

She blinked back her last words, sucking in a sharp take of breath, almost as if she could will the words back into her throat and pretend it had never happened. Nobody seemed to notice, she realized with a sigh of relief, as the conversation carried on to entail how much a git the Montague boy was, and his friend, the Edgeworth bloke, too. Silence unfurled, it was an unnatural trait for her, but she doubted anyone would notice. After all, she couldn’t keep letting these constant slip ups taint what she struggled so hard to achieve. ”Don’t worry Ada, I’m sure he’ll get what’s coming to him, because I doubt he’ll get away with it if he even tries it again, that git really brassed everyone off.” She agreed wholeheartedly, as Cameron spoke, Cersei could only smile as she shook her head and leaned over to place a hand on his shoulder. ”Don’t worry Cam, we’ll get back at them if they do anything else. I promise.” The warm enchant of her veela smile had sent chilling waves of serenity and ease and warmth into him.

An instance later, she wanted to wiggle her nose at her own thoughts. Hell, why would she regret that promise? What’s wrong with her? Why do I always feel so much for the broken and the damned?

[[[Haha, I love using that website. xD]]]]

β™« My voice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

The White Fox found himself curious about this group of young students. They seemed to be fairly friendly to each other but from the sound of things had a vengeful streak too. They seemed to want to look out for one another but their methods held an air of malice that spoke of minds with distorted moral ideas. Sending someone unknowingly to that aggressive tree was not just some way to get even with a student who wronged you, it was a chance to get that student killed in a horrible way.

What was worse was that the idea had not come from the pale serpent girl, but from the badger and griffin. It was a curious thing to hear and see, as it was almost like listening and looking at a group of students who might end up walking a path that led to a place often set aside for serpents. However nothing in the schools separations and segregation rules and ideas did it ever say one group was bound to walk the path of light and the other the path of darkness. These would differently be a group to keep an eye on for future issues. For now though the White Fox simply waited in the shadows and listened to the group talk on.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY FEELING // Dark
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'My father would be so disappointed in me.'

User Image

Adalaide flipped her hair over her shoulder, feeling guilty for her comment. It was awful of her to say that, and she knew it. They'd been awful to her... but that was no excuse. Two wrongs don't make a right, she chastised. Those who were punished rarely considered the punishment as such. They generally considered the actions to be wholly because of the other person, never even thought that they might be in response to what they might have done to lead the person to that. And even more than that, her father would be so upset to hear her say something so cruel. He loved her for her kind heart; she couldn't believe that she would sink to the level of the two Slytherin boys and do something so out of character, something that would hurt her father so much. So, she shrugged a little, brushing away the anger and the malice. "I don't know why I'm so angry about it now. I mean, I told Michelle already, there's no sense in doing anything to him. There's nothing anyone could do to him worse than what he's doing to himself. I've only ever meant one person who... acted like that, and he's miserable. That's what he'll be like, if he stays this way. Him and Damien both. They're both going to grow up to be miserable prats, wasting away in their huge family mansions, telling themselves that they're better than everyone else because it's the only thing that keeps them going." She lowered her head, her bangs falling back in her face, shaking her head sadly. It was depressing, really, knowing that the two boys were in all likelihood going to end up exactly like Damien's father. The man knew no joy; he might think he was happy, but it was only because he had no idea what happiness was. Their attitude was a poison, but a slow one, that would take its time, taking root in their hearts and slowly growing, until one day they woke up and wondered why they were so unhappy. She glanced around, her eyes falling on Cameron, and she blushed a little. The Gryffindor seemed really angry with Dominic for upsetting her; she didn't really understand why. He hadn't been there, and he didn't really know her. She supposed that he was just one of those guys; the kind that wanted to be the hero, to defend the weak and helpless. It was sweet, really. But she didn't want him, or anyone, to have to fight her battles. She just... she didn't know how to fight them herself.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:57 pm

A frown began to stretch her features, even the pout of her veela lips held a forlorn glimmer as the young halfblood slowly drifted her attention from Cameron, to Adalaide. Pain that had been sown for centuries seemed to thrive and grow in the heart of the young Hufflepuff, a pain that had been too watered down by nourishing love and attention from parents who loved too dearly. She could see it, the bane of clouded innocence that darkened her flowerbed with gnarled weeds, reality never quit settling in. Elizabeth wiggled where she sat, wanting nothing more than wrap her arms around the poor girl and usher her back into a moment of serenity. Anything to help. ”We all know you didn’t mean it, Ada…” Cersei affirmed gently, her hypnotizing voice sung into the open air. ”So don’t worry about it, you’re here now, with us. My da’ used to say that resentment is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die…

β€œTo hell with both of β€˜em, let’s just have some fun.”
She decided, breaking out into a grin as she withdrew her wand of Redwood from her robes and swirled it in front of her. ”Colormuto,” she recited, several times over with a rapid succession of swishing flicks from her wand. All around them, patches of grass sparked brightly, changing from red to blue to orange to pink to purple, until there was a mess of splattered colored grass beneath them all. Cersei couldn’t stop giggling.

β™« My voice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:26 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit β€˜em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle staid quiet throughout the conversation. Her plans for the two boys were her own, and as much as she'd like to say they were because of the way they treated Ada, she couldn't really tell herself that. She was after all a self centered person. Them treating Ada the way they did just inspired her hate even more. The dark heart within was hidden well though and so when Cersei changed the subject, she allowed a simple half smile to grace her stony features. Her grey eyes of course staid quite apathetic. "Lovely."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See β€˜em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:19 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amused and nervous
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wish that I knew how to make friends half as easily as I seem to be doing without trying... then I might have something to say the ones I didn't know I made...'

User Image

Adalaide, who had ever been one to dwell on the good rather than the bad, was easily swayed from her dark thoughts by Cersei's antics. She smiled widely at the colored grass, watching with wide eyes. It was an interesting spell, and one she'd never heard of. She looked at Michelle, noting the far away look in her eyes. Something about them told her that perhaps she wasn't wholly involved in the conversation at hand. She'd been rather quiet, which was unusual for her. But, Ada pushed aside the worry, intending to talk to her about it later. She'd had enough of the negativity for the day. Honestly, she felt completely drained by it. So, she just giggled along with Cersei, glad to have something else going on. She wished that she could think of something to talk about, but honestly, she wasn't very good at making conversation. She didn't know anything she might have in common with the other students, didn't know what she might say to them. She supposed that she really ought to start going to the Quidditch games; it would be something that anyone in the school could relate to. She wondered again how she'd ended up with friends other than Michelle. She didn't think she'd bonded with anyone, hadn't really spoken to anyone, and yet there were all these people who seemed to know her. She was utterly oblivious to how that might have happened. And she couldn't help but think, making friends on purpose must make actually being friends easier; after all, if she'd known they were in the process of becoming friends, she might know something about them. Then she might have some idea of what they could talk about. She briefly considered commenting on the weather, but stomped the idea immediately. That was silly, a conversation for old people who didn't have anything else to say because it'd all been said already. So, she simply sat, looking at the bright patches on the ground, smiling, trying to cover how nervous she was.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:42 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // The Whomping Willow // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Introspective
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That seems like such a long time ago...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving

User Image

Adalaide carried her small sketchbook with her as she wandered the grounds, looking for a nice place to sketch. Following behind her, her black cat Dracula meowed every few moments, and wove between her legs every once in a while, as if to remind her that yes, he was still following her. The young Hufflepuff had no worries on that front; she doubted very highly if she could go anywhere without the cat following her. He often sat outside her classroom while she was in her lessons, and sat under her feet while she was at lunch or supper. She she spotted the Whomping Willow, she smiled widely, remembering the last time she'd sat at the foot of the tree. Her and a small group of then first years had gathered and talked after Potions one day. She frowned a little as she sat down, far enough away from the tree to avoid its branches. She didn't think she'd spoken at all to Cersei or Cameron since that day. It'd been two years... that seemed like an awfully long time. She sighed as she opened her sketchbook. She really needed to spend more time with her fellow third years. She needed to make more friends... or spend more time with the ones she already had. Honestly, other than Michelle and Marina, she wasn't sure if she had any anymore. It'd been so long since she'd talked to anyone else... she was a bit of a wallflower, after all. She bit her lip at that thought. How... depressing. She really didn't want to go all her years in school and not make friends, or keep them. Or spend time with them. She really needed to make more time for Michelle, too... and Marina, for that matter, although it was hard to spend any time with her lately. She always seemed to be hanging around Damien, after all.

User Image

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I won't soothe your pain: Neutral | I won't ease your strain: Ada's here? | You'll be waiting in vain: Ada | I got nothing for you to gain: Whomping Willow |
Wearing

Marina was a bit irate today, to tell the truth. All she really wanted was a good place to sit and start reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Again. But that had turned out to be a lot harder than it should have been. The library, where she usually went, was packed. It seemed like everyone had just up and decided to do their homework on the same day. The Slytherin Common Room.... Well, there was a good chance of running into Dominic or his girlfriend, or any of the Slytherins who didn't like her down there. The Great Hall had a few snogging couples in it, and she wasn't going to put up with listening to that while she was reading. So here she was, making her way to the Whomping Willow, which was intimating enough that few went near it. But there was someone there today. A brunette sketching near the foot of it, looking lost in thought. Marina then realized it was Ada. Well, she might as well join her. she hadn't gotten to talk to Ada yet all year, and she missed the shy Hufflepuff. "Hello Ada," she called as she came closer, smoothing down her white skirt as she sat next to her friend. She noticed Ada's cat, whose name she couldn't remember, and scratched it behind the ears. "I hadn't gotten a chance to talk to you yet, what with..." She trailed off realizing that yes, she had gotten quite a few chances to talk to Ada, but she'd either been with Damien or Nell, and just hadn't noticed her poor friend. Marina groaned and lay back on the ground, her red curls splaying out around her head like a fiery halo. "Agh, I'm sorry, I've been a horrid friend, haven't I?" she asked, staring up at the sky glumly. Could she do nothing right anymore? She didn't even know how to keep her own friends!

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:22 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // The Whomping Willow // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Introspective
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That seems like such a long time ago...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving

User Image

Ada glanced up from her sketching at the sound of someone approaching, and when Marina sat down with her, she smiled. The Slytherin girl's comment about being a horrid friend made her laugh a little. "Hey, Marina. Actually, I was just thinking about the fact that I was a horrid friend. You know, last time I was here, at the Willow, I mean, I was with Michelle, Cameron and Cersei, first year. And, I'd been talking to Sparrow, and Gracie, and a few other people in our year. But that was all first year. And now, I showed up here today, and realized, I don't think I talked to a single person last year except you and Michelle. Well, and a few kids in my house at the Quidditch match, but that was maybe a two minute conversation, and I was blushing and stammering the whole time, so..." Ada trailed off, blushing when she realized how much she'd said. She set her sketchbook down and pulled her knees in close to her, laying her head on them. She watched as Dracula, ever the attention hog, walked to the girl and placed a paw on her chest. She giggled a little. "Anyway, I was just thinking that I should try to catch up with you, but every time I see you lately, you're with Damien." She tried not to sound like that bothered her. In truth, it didn't, at all, it just confused the hell out of her. That was one friendship she just couldn't wrap her head around.

User Image

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I won't soothe your pain: Neutral | I won't ease your strain: Ho boy. How do I explain this one? | You'll be waiting in vain: Ada | I got nothing for you to gain: Whomping Willow |
Wearing

Marina hadn't been expecting Ada to start laughing. She slowly raised herself up on her elbows to look at her friend in surprise. "Wha-? You're not a horrid friend, Ada. I mean, it's OK to not talk to everyone. I'm not exactly a social butterfly either. But I guess.... Well, the other day I realized that we're all growing up together, right? It's like....a family almost. I mean, all of us third years see each other every day. But it's not like we really know each other. I mean, I don't even know what happened to Gracie over the summer, or how Draeoran Blackstone died, or much of anything." Marina sighed. "It stinks, but I can't be friends with everyone." She lay back down when Ada's cat put his paw on her chest. When Ada mentioned Damien, she froze. Ho boy. What did she say? Oh, yeah so by the way, now I'm friends with your nemesis? She lifted Ada's cat onto her stomach while she thought of what to say. "It's... really complicated. Last year we talked, and came to a truce I suppose. I don't even know how we managed to talk for that long without killing each other, but we did." she said dryly. "And then I ran into him at the station and we sat together on the train and.... yeah. I don't even know how we're friends but we are. I mean, we annoy each other once in a while but we get along for the most apart, and that sort of scares me because he was just so awful before! I hated him, I really did, and he hated me too. He treated me just like he treated you, and sometimes it felt worse because we were in the same house and all. But then he changed, and it confused me and it confused him and now by some weird stroke of fate we're friends. And I can't say I dislike being friends with him." Marina fell silent after her outburst, cheeks, bright pink. "Do you mind, Ada? Me being friends with him? I know you two are kind of mortal enemies, or were at least."

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]