Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Interested in a Zombie Survival RP?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:12 pm
Just wanted to advertise this little RP i found.
It's a "lit" RP. The theme is "Zombie Apocalypse"
It needs a few more members to start, so check it out!
Tempus Nex  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 pm
Are ya good at it? I do love zombie apocalypse rp's  

awaqu

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm
awaqu
Are ya good at it? I do love zombie apocalypse rp's

am I good? at surviving?
You don't even KNOW how good i am  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:51 am
I'll probably join.
Been a while since I role played (due to hiatus)
but I did pretty well in the zombie world.  

awaqu

awaqu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:12 am
I looked over it; the thing looks like an adventure where either you are a highschooler/college kid, or a marine. is there no choice for a 25 year old male who just happens to be an eagle scout or something? Not even that, but just a man with good instinct?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:34 am
I wouldn't mind joining, but I'd have to assemble a character real quick.  

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:28 am
awaqu
I looked over it; the thing looks like an adventure where either you are a highschooler/college kid, or a marine. is there no choice for a 25 year old male who just happens to be an eagle scout or something? Not even that, but just a man with good instinct?

well, i see a couple of cop positions... but if you send a PM to the Rp owner, i'm sure she could figure something out for you  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 am
bump  

TheChief-5

Ethereal Cereal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 am
Quote:
Lastly, posting format. It's very important that your posts look pretty. It brightens up everything around here and shows me that you are qualified to be perfectly reasonable adults, mkays? The posting format should include a picture of your character and their name at the very least decorated with icons, quotes, song lyrics or whatever else you can think off. You can leave a little spot in your post for OOC, but it must be in brackets (must be either [] () {} ) and I don't want just a post with OOC. There will be a separate thread for all your chatting desires. Besides it'll make the thread look disorganized and nub-ish, capice?

What if I think posting formats are pretentious, pseudo-arrogant/intellectual wastes of time that do nothing but make the poster look more self-important than he/she really is?

Pass. I have more important things to do than devote my every waking moment to an RP on a children's anime website, like my college work, my car, my computer builds, and...oh yeah, my actual firearm collection.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:12 pm
Ethereal Cereal

What if I think posting formats are pretentious, pseudo-arrogant/intellectual wastes of time that do nothing but make the poster look more self-important than he/she really is?

Pass. I have more important things to do than devote my every waking moment to an RP on a children's anime website, like my college work, my car, my computer builds, and...oh yeah, my actual firearm collection.

Then i would say that you may be taking posting styles too seriously. I personally like them because: 1) It does look better than just colored text. 2) It helps keep the characters straight. It's annoying to have to check the profile page all the time to figure out who is who. 3) it can also help keep things organized.

Also, if you don't want to spend a lot of time on an RP, that's fine. But the way you stated it sounds hostile and a tad arrogant. Also, why do you say this is a children's anime site? Are you not an adult? Are adults not allowed on here or something?

You don't have to join, but i would ask that you remain polite, especially when nothing was done to antagonize you.

P.S. If this post sounds like i'm "talking down to you" or anything else like that, that is not the intent. This is an normal response and my questions are not meant to be rhetorical either.  

TheChief-5

Shou Night

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:13 am
Sounds fun, I'll probably be dropping off an app.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:00 pm
I think I went about signing up right; I sent the profile to the RP owner. I chose an experiment, and I really think this will help broaden my spectrum of characters. smile  

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items