StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
This takes place where people have made a virtual highschool. People on the student council are known as admins, each given a code name based on their personalities.

Name: Changes by the country. For now it's Alex.

Admin Name: Pantera

Profession:Ex-fighter, is now an Admin. Captain of the boxing club.

Personality: Really withdrawn from the world, but if someone reaches him, he will always be the first one to show up.

Bio: A fighter an illegitimate heir to a major company, he often wonders which path he will take. Going between these two constantly, he couldn't make up his mind until an innocent bystander was killed because of a fight he got into due to one of his clients beating up his father. Shortly after, he ran away and became the 11th admin for Virtual High.

Admin powers: His powers are based on a Cat. Not only does he get the ears of one, but in a fight, he gains the claws and agility of one.

Additional Info: He often wears a necklace that fell off the girl that died due to his actions to remind him of the past.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:55 am
Nice one. I like the fact that he isn't perfect, how he was indecisive about things and had matured from experience. That's a good character point.

So... what is it that you need help on this character?  

aries-w

StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm
I don't really know, just wanted to see if it was good enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:21 pm
Looks good; I like it. I especially like how you incorporated the dead girl's memory into your character's accessories.  

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 am
I have a problem with this character. Maybe it's because you didn't put down this answer or maybe it's because you have thought about how it plays out. Anyways. You placed that your character is captain of the Boxing club and that he is withdraw? How does that work? In RL I'm the president of the Creative Writing Club at my college and I have to be on top of everything. I have to be able to talk to people and win people over for voting me as club president and recruiting new members into the club. So I don't know if it would work with him being withdrawn.  
Character Concepts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games