Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
-Insert Catchy Title Here- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about me?
  Not too pretty, but I can deal.
  Cool and cute to boot :3
  You suck. ._.
View Results

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 pm
Uh, hi. I'm Kayla, but I hate my name, so just call me Tano, or my nickname "Hachiko" -- "Hachi" for short.

I'm 15 years old, and my birthday is in July. I love dressing in gothic or steam/punk clothings. Gothic lolita is my favorite style to dress as. Victorian is also really cute :3

I'm really into anime and manga, I love drawing and music, and the key to my heart is by making me smile. It sounds easy, but not as easy as one would think. Another thing would be video games. You couldn't pay me enough to stop playing. Name a game, any game, I've prolly already beat it :]

I hate school. I see no point in it whatsoever. You go to school your whole life to get a job to pay bills. Once I turn 18 I plan to travel the world. I live in the United States currently, hoping to live in France and Japan..

I have clinical depression, on a lower note. This means I don't have the chemical in my brain to make me feel the emotion of "happiness"-- rather I don't have enough of it. People never guess though, because I always seem hyper and happy.

I'm interested in usually only gay guys and straight chicks. I can never win lol. That being said I'm always the dominant one of a relationship. Haha.

So I guess that's really all you need to know-- Except I'm looking for an online relationship, and I will not do texting or calls sorry. Thanks for reading I hope we get along. :]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tell me about yourself?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:55 pm
Hello.^^
My name is Aiden. However, most everyone seems to call me Austria, since I cosplay him.
Er... We share a lot of the same tastes. I'm an amateur musician-writer-artist-person-thing-whatever-you-want-to-call-me.
I dress at least semi-formally-always. Either I'm in my pajamas, or I'm in a dress shirt with a tie and vest/jacket.
Just wondering; have you played Persona? The SMT series is a favorite of mine.
I also have a problem with depression, but also with mania, and as much as I hate to admit it, I am extremely....Silly? At times.
If you'd like to know more, please feel free to ask me questions.^^  

Aristocratic Views

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:39 am
o.o
I also have mania problems xD;;
But yes, I love the Persona series~ biggrin My favorite is probably the 3rd one :3
I always make sure I look my best as well, but since I don't have any -formal- clothes (haha..) I usually dress like a punk-gothic-lolita-sometimes girl. :3
My nickname is Hachiko because my friends think of my as their pet dog.. Cus I'm -loyal-lovable-and-apparently-cute. xD
Even though they consider me as their puppy, I'm actually a cat/rat person. Do you like animals?
Oi~ And I love cosplay! <3
I'm not allowed though D: My parents hate my lifestyle as it is and refuse to let me go any further xD;; Right now I'm trying to grow out my hair as long as Miku's~ You know Miku Hatsune, I assume? :O
I never really got into Hetalia, but there are some episodes/manga chapters I like..
What got me hooked was when Italy said "Paaastaaa!" Ehehe ^///^;
Oh~ And do you mind if I ask your age, out of curiosity~? :O  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 am
Hullo.
I'm Ego.
You sound alright.
I mean, better than some of the others on here.
Not that you sound bad or anything, just..
I don't know where I'm going with this.

Let's start over.
Hello. I'm Ego.
I'm a writer, when prompted.
That means I'm lazy or out of insperation. Usually some combination of the two.
I'm a fan of anime.
I cosplay, and go to conventions, but I hate the word Otaku. But I don't even fit in that category anymore.
I'm pretty moody.
That sounds.. self-explanatory.
I don't know what else to say.
But I think that's enough anyway. :l  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 am
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
o.o
But yes, I love the Persona series~ biggrin My favorite is probably the 3rd one :3
I always make sure I look my best as well, but since I don't have any -formal- clothes (haha..) I usually dress like a punk-gothic-lolita-sometimes girl. :3
My nickname is Hachiko because my friends think of my as their pet dog.. Cus I'm -loyal-lovable-and-apparently-cute. xD
Even though they consider me as their puppy, I'm actually a cat/rat person. Do you like animals?
I'm not allowed though D: My parents hate my lifestyle as it is and refuse to let me go any further xD;; Right now I'm trying to grow out my hair as long as Miku's~ You know Miku Hatsune, I assume? :O
I never really got into Hetalia, but there are some episodes/manga chapters I like..

Ah, well, I'm rather young, only 14.
Oh, really though? I think the one I enjoyed the most was Persona 4... I think it was just because of Naoto though...
Everyone also compares me to a rabbit, when I'm out of character.(My character of the day is determined by the first thing I hear when I wake up....If it's silent, I default to Austria)
My parents are pretty awesome when it comes to that sort of thing. Some times my mother even fangirls over who I should cosplay... She was also the one who suggested that I dye my hair blue when I was 7.....
I'm pretty obsessed with Hetalia..... I also quote things a lot.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 pm
egoxromantic
Hullo.
I'm Ego.
You sound alright.

Let's start over.
Hello. I'm Ego.
I'm a fan of anime.
I cosplay, and go to conventions, but I hate the word Otaku. But I don't even fit in that category anymore.
I'm pretty moody.

Whoa ;o
I love writing, but never have motivation, the only motivation I ever get it when I get very angry or depressed. (LOL. I typed derpressed first..)
I know what you mean, the term Otaku anyways. I usually don't like stereo types to start with. Like, people usually call me goth/emo/freak/ect.. And it gets annoying. I suppose it may be just me, since when I'm with a person I only see their personality, not what gender they are, or how they dress, like most of the superficial people in this world. I've never gotten to go to a convention -sadface- so my friends usually bring me back something cus they feel bad xD;;..
Anyways you seem cool >w<
So~, what is one of your favorite hobbies, or something~? >o<  

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:22 pm
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
o.o

Oh, really though? I think the one I enjoyed the most was Persona 4... I think it was just because of Naoto though...
Everyone also compares me to a rabbit, when I'm out of character.(My character of the day is determined by the first thing I hear when I wake up....If it's silent, I default to Austria)
My parents are pretty awesome when it comes to that sort of thing. Some times my mother even fangirls over who I should cosplay... She was also the one who suggested that I dye my hair blue when I was 7.....

Aw, lucky~ That sounds so cool, your mom I mean~
When my mom found out I wanted to do stuff like that she's all like "Only people who have mental problems do that. They need a therapist."
I got so mad, seeing as I myself have a therapist.. Heh and she only let me start to dye my hair NORMAL colors, streak/highlight wise when I was 13.. >,>;
And I love rabbits~ <3 I could deffly see you as one, for whatever reason xD;
I'm so shocked by your age, though~! I thought you were at least 17 o__o Thats cus you seem so mature, maybe xD
-call the wahmbulance- WAH. I try to get P4 but no matter how hard i try I can never find it, and im not allowed to order online T 3T loool. And for me, I love quoting things, i'm not sure why. Haha, puns are my favorite, even when they're cornyy.. ;'D
Right now in my art class we're doing a project: "Visual Puns"
so I have a huge canvas, and my pun is -knucklehead- xD
When I finish it, would you maybe wanna see it~? >//<;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 pm
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
egoxromantic
Hullo.
I'm Ego.
You sound alright.

Let's start over.
Hello. I'm Ego.
I'm a fan of anime.
I'm pretty moody.

Whoa ;o
I love writing, but never have motivation, the only motivation I ever get it when I get very angry or depressed. (LOL. I typed derpressed first..)
I know what you mean, the term Otaku anyways. I usually don't like stereo types to start with. Like, people usually call me goth/emo/freak/ect.. And it gets annoying. I suppose it may be just me, since when I'm with a person I only see their personality, not what gender they are, or how they dress, like most of the superficial people in this world. I've never gotten to go to a convention -sadface- so my friends usually bring me back something cus they feel bad xD;;..

It's not even -well, I dislike stereotypes too, but- otaku is just an insulting word.
Conventions are awesome- I highly suggest you go to one. xD
Hmm... one of my favorite hobbies? Wow, that's such an odd question. I feel like I've been so busy lately that every spare moment I have has been me going on the computer. Cause I'm an addict.
It's pretty lame-sounding. I do a shet-load of other stuff. I'm just blanking. And really.. when I'm at home I feel like I don't do much. Phahaha. LAME.
This just got, like, 60% more loser-ish.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:57 pm
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
o.o

When my mom found out I wanted to do stuff like that she's all like "Only people who have mental problems do that. They need a therapist."
I got so mad, seeing as I myself have a therapist.. Heh and she only let me start to dye my hair NORMAL colors, streak/highlight wise when I was 13.. >,>;
I'm so shocked by your age, though~! I thought you were at least 17 o__o Thats cus you seem so mature, maybe xD
-call the wahmbulance- WAH. I try to get P4 but no matter how hard i try I can never find it, and im not allowed to order online T 3T loool. And for me, I love quoting things, i'm not sure why. Haha, puns are my favorite, even when they're cornyy.. ;'D

That blows. Your mom, I mean.
Everyone does seem to think that I'm older than I am, though... They always think I'm at least sixteen....
My family got P4 as soon as it came out, so I was really happy when that happened. I'm really exited for P5,too.
Quoting is just so fun. I tend to quote Hetalia, and people I know the most. But I do love sharing crappy pick up lines with my friends.
Visual puns? That sounds interesting. I'd love to see it when it's done.
Lately, I've been getting into culinary arts more. I was going to be making a cheese cake today. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 am
hey im Yannick ppl call me J3
sounds like ur kinda my type but im not gay or a straight girl xP
anyway if u have a ps3 and black ops id love to play some times check my post if you wanna know more about me (pics on my profile after adding me)  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm
egoxromantic
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
egoxromantic
Hullo.
I'm Ego.
You sound alright.

Let's start over.
Hello. I'm Ego.
I'm a fan of anime.
I'm pretty moody.

Whoa ;o

It's not even -well, I dislike stereotypes too, but- otaku is just an insulting word.
Hmm... one of my favorite hobbies? Wow, that's such an odd question. I feel like I've been so busy lately that every spare moment I have has been me going on the computer. Cause I'm an addict.
It's pretty lame-sounding. I do a shet-load of other stuff. I'm just blanking. And really.. when I'm at home I feel like I don't do much. Phahaha. LAME.

.. ;D!
DEFFLY NOT LAME. >w<
I'm sort of a computer addict myself~ I've never really met someone who likes computers enough to admit they're like. addicted? LOL. If it makes you feel any better, I'm like a cat lady. Sittin' at home with my cat and computer.. -nolife- xD;; Only when I feel like being at home though.. I bring my laptop with me wherever I go, and am almost always working on my pictures or doing some type of collab request c:
AND Yeah. I sorta get what you mean with the whole Otaku thing. It is kinda annoying to be called one..it IS annoying, for the most part.
Ohh hey, do you have any pets~? As I said above I have a cat, and I'd have many cats if I was allowed D: looool. -cat person-.
And gaah. I'm so sorry for the late reply !! My internet has been down and just got back up today n ___n;;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:37 pm
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
o.o

That blows. Your mom, I mean.
Everyone does seem to think that I'm older than I am, though... They always think I'm at least sixteen....
My family got P4 as soon as it came out, so I was really happy when that happened. I'm really exited for P5,too.
Quoting is just so fun. I tend to quote Hetalia, and people I know the most. But I do love sharing crappy pick up lines with my friends.
Visual puns? That sounds interesting. I'd love to see it when it's done.
Lately, I've been getting into culinary arts more. I was going to be making a cheese cake today. ^^

Yeahh.. She actually just disowned me this past Saturday. Gah, I'm so happy she did though, since I didn't want her in my life. Is that a bad thing..? And OHYOURGOD. Seriously~ I didn't even hear they were coming out with a P5 ; o; LOL I'm so lamee. ;'D OKAY. Gonna buy P4 and beat it as fast as I can (Which is fast ;D ) And then get P5 right when it comes out.. >D
Oh gee, crappy pick up lines work on me just because they're so.. bad! I love it, it's hysterical ;'D
Cheesecake! It's my all time favorite dessert! My favorite flavor is Strawberry Cheesecake >//< I remember last summer I finally learned how to make it~ I made cherry and strawberry c: I cook and bake a lot for fun~ And everyone always loves how it tastes.. prolly because I use old family recipes x3 I know it sounds stupid, but when I make food I think "I want the person who eats this to smile" and it always turns out great >////<;; GAH excuse my lameness. but yeah. LOL.
One more thing about me is I love learning different languages c:  

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
egoxromantic
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
egoxromantic
Hullo.
I'm Ego.
You sound alright.

Let's start over.
Hello. I'm Ego.
I'm a fan of anime.
I'm pretty moody.

Whoa ;o

.. ;D!
DEFFLY NOT LAME. >w<
I'm sort of a computer addict myself~ I've never really met someone who likes computers enough to admit they're like. addicted? LOL. If it makes you feel any better, I'm like a cat lady. Sittin' at home with my cat and computer.. -nolife- xD;; Only when I feel like being at home though.. I bring my laptop with me wherever I go, and am almost always working on my pictures or doing some type of collab request c:
AND Yeah. I sorta get what you mean with the whole Otaku thing. It is kinda annoying to be called one..it IS annoying, for the most part.
Ohh hey, do you have any pets~? As I said above I have a cat, and I'd have many cats if I was allowed D: looool. -cat person-.
And gaah. I'm so sorry for the late reply !! My internet has been down and just got back up today n ___n;;

I don't know if I'm addicted.
I just... tend to find nothing else to do.
Actually, most of my life is homework. And schoolwork. And stuff. That's the other bit I forgot to mention.
Like most of today was spent on AP notes that are driving me insane.
So that's part of the reason it feels like all I do is go on the computer.
It's something that I can do to sort of relax my brain.
I love my pets. I'm a total cat person too. They're precious. =w=
But I have a soft spot for my giant annoying black lab.
I also have another dog too. Ahahhaa. He's just not on my favorite's list.
My other favorite is my snake. She's GORGEOUS. :'D
In my house there's another snake, a bearded dragon, and.. some poison dart frogs.
And fish.
Uhhh...
yeah. That's everything. xD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 pm
shigyakuteki tanoshimi

Yeahh.. She actually just disowned me this past Saturday. Gah, I'm so happy she did though, since I didn't want her in my life. Is that a bad thing..? And OHYOURGOD. Seriously~ I didn't even hear they were coming out with a P5 ; o; LOL I'm so lamee. ;'D OKAY. Gonna buy P4 and beat it as fast as I can (Which is fast ;D ) And then get P5 right when it comes out.. >D
Oh gee, crappy pick up lines work on me just because they're so.. bad! I love it, it's hysterical ;'D
Cheesecake! It's my all time favorite dessert! My favorite flavor is Strawberry Cheesecake >//< I remember last summer I finally learned how to make it~ I made cherry and strawberry c: I cook and bake a lot for fun~ And everyone always loves how it tastes.. prolly because I use old family recipes x3 I know it sounds stupid, but when I make food I think "I want the person who eats this to smile" and it always turns out great >////<;; GAH excuse my lameness. but yeah. LOL.
One more thing about me is I love learning different languages c:

As long as you're happy being disowned, it's fine, I think.
But yeah, I'm stalking SMT so I know when new games will come out.
Yeah, crappy pick up lines are totally awesome.... I think my favorite is, "Did you wash you pants in Windex?
Because I can practically see myself in them!"
Simply because I read a nice fanfiction with that in it.
I prefer cookies over cheese cake, myself, but I can never resist mocha or caramel cheesecake.
Cooking is practically the only thing I do anymore.... D:
I was getting trouble at school so my parents took me out, and I haven't been to school in months....
But yeah, I think as long as your intentions when you cook are good, it always tastes great. I often talk to the food I'm cooking....
I love other languages too. I'm currently learning Japanese, German, and French, very, very slowly.

But I'm going to need all the German I know for when I go to Switzerland.  

Aristocratic Views

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 pm
egoxromantic
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
egoxromantic
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
egoxromantic
Hullo.
I'm Ego.
You sound alright.

Let's start over.
Hello. I'm Ego.
I'm a fan of anime.
I'm pretty moody.

Whoa ;o

.. ;D!
DEFFLY NOT LAME. >w<

I don't know if I'm addicted.
I just... tend to find nothing else to do.
Actually, most of my life is homework. And schoolwork. And stuff. That's the other bit I forgot to mention.
Like most of today was spent on AP notes that are driving me insane.
So that's part of the reason it feels like all I do is go on the computer.
It's something that I can do to sort of relax my brain.
I love my pets. I'm a total cat person too. They're precious. =w=
But I have a soft spot for my giant annoying black lab.
I also have another dog too. Ahahhaa. He's just not on my favorite's list.
My other favorite is my snake. She's GORGEOUS. :'D
In my house there's another snake, a bearded dragon, and.. some poison dart frogs.
And fish.
Uhhh...
yeah. That's everything. xD;;

Aha, I used to be like then til I thought "I know all this, why do they need to know I know it?" Ehh, like I should be a senior in high school although I'm only 15.. I got boosted up once and then I was supposed to be again TWICE but my mom was like "OOHHH SHE NEEDS TO MAKE FRIEEENDS." Gee I could have been graduating this year ; o; But yeaah. I just hate doing work because I believe this world is just superficial and won't change if I have good grades or not so.. I just think if I know it thats all that matters. I can only learn if I'm interested anyways lol. n _n;
And OHYOURGAAHD. I loooove cats~ And rats~ No rhyme intended <3
Lol I have quite a few rats actually :3 They gotta huge cage with diff levels LOL.. My cat is afraid of them o_o; It's so funny~
I hate dogs.. like I tried liking 'em, but I just think their species hates me. When I was little this nice dog which was as tall as me when it stood on two legs jumped on my back and tried biting my head off. Then the nicest dog you'd ever meet, never bit anyone even a burglar, bite my leg for no reason. I had to go to the ER since it took a huge chunk out of my leg, it left a nasty white scar but its gone now, for the most part x_x I'm just afraid to get bite again x_o;;  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff