Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment
Which Team Fortress 2 Character Are You?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Class are You?
  Scout - Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother...I hurt people.
  Soldier - "If God had wanted you to live, he would not have created me!"
  Pyro - "Ow dow how dow."
  Demoman - "One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!"
  Heavy - Some people think they can outsmart me - maybe... maybe. I have yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet.
  Engineer - "I solve practical problems."
  Medic - "All I can tell you about zis next procedure is zat it will be...excruciating!"
  Sniper - "You'll be needin' another use for that neck."
  Spy - "Promise not to bleed on my suit, and I'll kill you quickly."
  I'm a special, brand new class, all of the other classes want to be me! I'm golden class Mariko!
View Results

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 pm
You are the Engineer!

Some have pointed and laughed at you for having both weak armor and weak firepower. You have pointed and laughed back at them, after introducing them to your fully-loaded sentry gun.
You are the brains behind your team's operation. You usually don't deal with combat directly, but instead help your team out by building various contraptions that make things easier for everyone. Your teleporters can help your teammates effortlessly make their way into the enemy base, and you can set up a dispenser anywhere your team might need health and ammo. Your most powerful tool is a sentry gun that can easily guard key defensive positions, and destroy enemies with bullets, rockets, and an automated aiming system, making you the core of any team's defense.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5548446/which-team-fortress-2-character-are-you  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:46 am
You are the Medic!
Some are under the impression that losing your ability to infect (from Team Fortress Classic) has made you much less effective in combat. Others who have seen you use your ubercharge on a Heavy know much better.
Your class has completely changed since the days of TFC. Now, you can heal teammates much easier with the help of a medigun that can fire around corners, and you can even make your patients temporarily invulnerable. Needless to say, your overly-powerful healing skills place you at the core of any team's support.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

The Grey Alchemist

Spicy Sweetheart

11,950 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:05 am
You are the Pyro!
The spy has been known to have set many hearts on fire with his suave mannerisms and sex appeal. You have also been known to have set many hearts on fire, right after you've turned the livers and intestines into an ash-coated crisp.
You're one sick, twisted, pyromaniacal motherf*cker. When an enemy turns a corner in a closed space, your flamethrower in their face will be the last thing on Earth they'll want to see, and that's exactly what you'll be ever-so-happy to present to them. And it's nothing like the flamethrower from Team Fortress Classic, that's for sure. This baby deals so much damage, it's ridiculous. You can rush in and set the enemy's defense on fire, or you can ambush their offense in your own territory. Just stay away from open spaces and water, and you'll be roasting people alive to your heart's content.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 pm
You are the Scout!
Some people have wondered why you rush onto the battlefield wearing almost no armor at all. These are the same people that didn't even manage to shoot you once before they felt the cold hard crack of an aluminum bat shattering their skull. You're way too badass for armor--you dodge bullets.
Your primary weapons are your speed and your double-jump, and they're seriously effective. You can easily destroy people at close-range combat before they even know what hit them, and you can dodge an armory's worth of bullets and capture that control point in record time. Your skill at close-range combat and single-handedly completing objectives makes you a valuable asset to any team's offense.

cxnnibalcxrpse

Anxious Kitten

14,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:38 pm
You are the Medic!
Some are under the impression that losing your ability to infect (from Team Fortress Classic) has made you much less effective in combat. Others who have seen you use your ubercharge on a Heavy know much better.
Your class has completely changed since the days of TFC. Now, you can heal teammates much easier with the help of a medigun that can fire around corners, and you can even make your patients temporarily invulnerable. Needless to say, your overly-powerful healing skills place you at the core of any team's support.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 pm
You are the Spy!
Some rely on 150-kilogram weapons that fire 10,000 rounds a minute--all you need to take them out are a cloaking device and a butterfly knife.
You don't need lots of armor or firepower; your weapons are stealth and deception. You can walk around enemy territory undetected, disguised as an enemy. This gives you the opportunity to knife people when they're not looking, to give your team intelligence on the location of enemy combatants, or to just grab the briefcase and run like hell. Whatever you do with your powers of infiltration, you're sure to provide valuable support for your team.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100