Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:39 pm
Fyglia
The crimson wind serpent
Colorist ::Sabin Duvert
User Image

Name :: Fyglia
Type :: World of Warcraft Cosplay Wind serpent (kirin-kalona)
Temper :: Misleading
Teepee :: xXx

Status :: 2/3 Slots open [first slot Taken by Gey's Megapi]

Personality
Vile, cold, and cunning. She enjoys tormenting the innocent and preying on the weak. She loves to put chaos and fear into the hearts of many. She will not stand for those who seek out the good in other's heart nor Angeni.

Information/History
Wind serpents are brightly-colored, winged serpents that sport a feathered head. Simply put, they are flying constrictor snakes. These serpents are sometimes found in the Barrens, and they are often revered by local tribes of savage races such as quilboar, who see wind serpents as spirits of the sky. Wind serpents are simple beasts that reach sizes of 4 to 6 feet in length and can weigh up to 50 pounds. While green is the most common color, their scales can range in any hue from dark brown to a faint orange color. Their plumage often matches their scales, but with red or yellow tips. Most wind serpents subsist on a diet of rabbits and rodents, but they will eat things as large as small wild pigs or young sheep. While not aggressive, wind serpents are territorial, tending to attack anything that comes near their nests, built high in trees. Wind serpents are predators that ambush their prey, crawling among tree branches or flying silently out from a dark nook. They attack with lightning speed, swiftly poisoning their prey to death. Wind serpents vary drastically across species. Some are constrictors rather than vipers. Other wind serpents are in truth magical beasts instead of animals, and have an astonishing variety of magical abilities. Magical wind serpents tend to be slightly larger and tougher, than normal wind serpents. The cloud serpent represents one such magical variety of wind serpent, in this case one having the ability to breathe lightning.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 pm
Looking For

Flings
I'm wanting to see what kind of Stallion you would be willing to toss at her. It doesn't have to be evil, but there will be some RP to see if she'll accept them as a way to spread the Wind Serpent bloodline.

Foals/Capture
She'll be wanting to capture at least a foal or two for her own pleasure. She'll want to keep them as if they were her own offspring. Personality doesn't matter, but willingness or lack of it would be great!

Other
If you are wanting just simple meet-and-greet or some other kind of RP, then just post. I'm up for all and any kind of RP as of late. It would be nice to have you start it first, but if asked I probably could do it for you.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:45 pm
Roleplays/Acceptance

Current Plots
Possible Fling with Ropin and riden's Desvayne (Meat eating Kelpie)

Current Roleplays
[prp]Horrors Abound [Fyglia & Desvayne]

Current Interests

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:46 pm
Reserved

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:47 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm
OPEN FOR POSTINGS <3

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm
I would love to throw Desvayne out there to see if a fling between them is possible. He's a meat eating kelpie that preys upon land-dwellers, with no particular aversion to human (or other soquilli) meat if he can catch it. He has a particular dislike to the land dwelling breeds and is incredibly jealous of their ability to walk so gracefully on the surface world; seeing as how his muscular tail makes it hard for him to maneuver on land.

In particular, I think he'd find her most interesting in the sense that she preys and torments just as he does (though his usually ends with a meal). And on a side note, he'd probably be attracted to her scales. xD Shiny things seem to catch his eye.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 am
He's quite the hansom Kelpi ;D
Who would ever thought that they could be quite the meat eaters XD
Sure, I'd be up for some RP between the two.
Do you mind starting it?
The setting can be up to you <3  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am
^^ Here you go: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21293101

I need to get to bed now, but I'll reply tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 pm
Awesome and no rush, Ropin!  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:24 am
w00t ^^ And tag.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:55 pm
I'll get to it when I can <3  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm
Bump <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 am
bump <3  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 pm
*wiggles* It's been awhile since the last post (my bad) so I'm letting you know in here that I posted in case you don't see the thread. ^^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games