Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kuromaru Kage's Old Home (Read First Post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:05 pm
This is a place where Kuromaru(Velox) used to come to escape his worries when he was younger. He had made it himself long ago and only now the boy chooses to reuse the abandoned "structure".

It is located up within the mountains, making it hard to reach. It was made to conceal the fact that it is even there. The entrance to the settlement can only be seen by those who have been within it. Not even Kekkei Genkai can peek into the place. Once inside the smell and chakra of the occupants seemingly disappear, allowing them to relax and have no fears of being tracked down. The area is kept within a constant shroud of mist which makes it even harder for the area to even be found.

Then entrance immediately stoops down into a staircase. The staircase descends roughly three stories until it comes to a large opening. This opening is a large dojo which branches off into many other rooms. The dojo is lit by several candles which seem to never die. Within the dojo there are several weapons here and there scattered throughout it upon stands and whatnot. The dojo also includes a chest which holds information such as scrolls which Kuromaru has gotten his hands on throughout his lifetime.

The dojo stands at a good thirty feet in height and a little over a hundred in width. There are four rooms, two upon each side, which branch off of it. The two upon the left are two bedrooms. One upon the right is a small bathing station which uses natural spring water and the other is a room which has yet to have been used.

Entrance
User Image

Dojo
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox made his way up the mountain side and two the entrance of his old home with Myde still tossed over his shoulder. He grew tired of traveling about and did not feel to walk all the way down the descending staircase. He formed a handseal and appeared with one of the bedrooms of the place with Myde. He placed her down upon the bed. "Sorry about that," he said with a sigh as he tried to think of what the hell had happened back within Kumogakure.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Creating Waves

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:38 am
Myde Oceanian

Myde looked around nervously. She had no idea what had happened or how close to death she had come. She looked at Velox with a very scared face "What's going on? Velox are you ok, is cloud ok?" she asked in a quiet voice. Her hair covered her eyes as she looked down, wrapping her arms around herself, as if to hold in her sadness.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox sat down next to her. He was thinking over what had happened himself. He placed his arm around her and pulled her close. Softly he placed a kiss upon her forehead. "I'm okay, but Kumogakure's not," he spoke slowly. "It was just destroyed, and I saved you." He squeezed her tighter as he thought upon his own words. The man would've hated himself forever if she had died on him. "We're fine. Try not to worry yourself, okay?" He did not want the girl to panic. "This is an old home of mine..." he let his thoughts take over for a minute. "In the Fire Country," he muttered. It was clear the man did not talking about his past much but was will to give up information upon it.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Creating Waves

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:15 pm
Myde Oceanian

Myde hugged him back, letting herself calm down. She didn't know what to do but she knew that Velox could help fight off the invaders. She didn't need his help here, she could take care of herself for now. She reached up placing one of her palms on his cheek, then looking into his eyes. "I know that you should help Cloud. You're a Sannin so you should go defend. I don't want you to but it's your responsibility." she spoke without fear and only a tinge of sadness. She then kissed him as passionately as she could, before letting him go.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox closed his eyes. The kiss proved to calm him down but he still felt a deep sorrow. "That technique..." he muttered. "There is nothing left to defend, and honestly." Velox didn't want to tell her this but he wanted to be honest. "Kumogakure is not my true home. Konohagakure is." Velox drew a marked Konohagakure headband from his shinobi pouch. "I had intentions of rejoining the village long before the destruction of Kumogakure. I couldn't make up my mind but now it seems I have no choice..." Velox pressed his lips to hers softly. "I cannot kill off a student of mine. That blast had traces of both the Two-Winged Angel's chakra and my previous pupil, Regula Kaguya." It was clear that it was Regula which had ignited the blast. Why he would do such a thing was unclear to Velox but he was sure both Regula and everyone else within the village of Kumogakure did not survive. Velox's eyes seemed to become full of sadness. He began to strip down until he wore nothing but his undergarments and grabbed a towel. "I'm going to take a bath," he said as he slid open the door to the dojo. "You're welcomed to come if you'd like. All that training must leave you feeling dirty." Velox was in no way flirting. He was dead serious in his proposal. In fact his voice had more traces of sadness then anything else.

Velox made his way across the dojo to a door at the other side of the room. He opened up the door and stepped into the room. It was slightly fogging for the spring water was hot. Velox slipped into a small pool of water which was stationed within the center of the room. He closed his eyes. 'Now what am I to do?' he thought to himself as he let the warm water relax his body.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 pm
((Apparently our PM meant nothing stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:50 pm
Sindenky
((Apparently our PM meant nothing stare ))

{{Rofl. I was planning to get down there whee Just wait for it. He'll have some sense kick in soon.}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Creating Waves

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:05 am
Myde Oceanian

Myde didn't follow, she felt a sharp pain of guilt run through her. She had always had pride in everything she stood for and that had happen to her. She quickly wiped a tear from her cheek, not wanting to cry from the sadness that was consuming her. She had to do something, she wasn't strong enough to take on anyone that can destroy a village, but maybe one of his/hers subordinates.
She walked into the bathing room and picked up Velox clothes "Why are you a Sannin of Cloud? They gave you one of the most honorable and respectable ranks, yet you don't protect them. Velox I know you're a better man than that. I know it in my soul that you will feel the guilt of running away if you don't fight for what's right." she set down his clothes in a neatly folded pile. Then turned away from him, tears racing down her cheek. She couldn't hold it anymore. She was alive and many were dead. Why wasn't she able to do anything to help, and the ones that could were not doing anything.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox was resting within the warm spring when his keen ears picked up upon the soft treading of Myde as she made her way into the room. He listened to her words but did not make any sign that he was at first. After a short moment passed Velox stepped out of the water and walked around to where he now stood in front of Myde. This movement was simple for him but was so fast it would've seemed as if he had just appeared in front of her.

The tall man adjusted a bit of hair which fell into her face. He pressed his lips to her cheeks and used them as a tool to wipe away her tears. His own hand came up to his face and traced a light scar that ran from his left cheek bone, past his lips, and to the right side of his jaw. It was extremely hard to tell that it was there for many years had passed since it had been placed upon him. "Myde," he whispered to her softly. He bawled up one of his hands into a fist and held it up before her. "I fight with these," he spoke, referring to how he is a Taijutsu Master. "I cannot face one who had just cleared out an entire village. I have no defense against such techniques." He pulled her close, his body moistened from the water. Velox held her tight. "It is a miracle enough that I manage to save you. I am one of the fastest shinobi within Kumogakure. Anyone who had a chance of surviving that technique is already out of the village. I saw the carnage that technique created as I exited the village...there is nothing left."

"If I go back there would be nothing there. I will feel guilty if I don't but there is no point in going, can't you see? There is nothing left but a wasteland and as I said before, the only survivors have most likely fled." He kissed the top of her head. "I do not talk about the time of how I became Sannin or why but I shall tell you this. I was promoted to Sannin as I protected a dear friend of mine, Shane Uchiha. The man was currently Raikage and as soon as he obtained the title one tried to assassinate him. In the end I ended up with this," he point to the scar upon his face. "I was devoted to Kumogakure for quite some time but then I had left for roughly four years and my loyalty had not been true to Kumogakure any longer..." He gazed into her eyes, not wanting to say another word but he continued. "What is 'right' is something that a ninja must figure out for themselves. I have done many wrong things, things that have cost many lives in the end. I am not the best of shinobi but I want to change that..." The man was feeling more than he normally would when he was with a woman and his next words were just said without a second thought. "I want to become 'good' once more. For you. With you, but I cannot start with Kumogakure for it is no more..." Velox kissed her passionately except unlike many times before this kiss was filled with much more feeling. Something else was there. What it was Velox himself did not even know. He felt so much for this woman and he did not know why. Meanwhile the man was right. Kumo was in shambles and was most likely no one left...

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Creating Waves

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:47 pm
Myde Oceanian

Myde kissed him back, her emotions melted as her lips touched his. Once the kiss was over she lend into him, her head laying on his chest. She was silent, what Velox had said had made her rethink many things. She didn't know if committing to a Village meant anything anymore.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox ran his hand through her hair and with the other held her close. Her touch seemed to warm him. After a minute or two Velox stepped back from her and kissed her softly. "Come join me," he spoke as he stepped back into the warm water. The twenty three year old looked up at her. She was physical beautiful. Velox seemed to like her physically just as much as he liked her herself. His cheeks flushed a bit as he attempted to divert the thoughts within his head and think upon another subject.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Creating Waves

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Myde Oceanian

Myde followed Velox into the water. She was thinking about her own personal issues at the moment. She did not notice the Velox blush with excitement. Her mind seemed to wonder if Velox would treat her like Kumogakure. Would he run away if she was attack or if there was an unstoppable force coming after her.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox relaxed as he rested within the waters of the spring. He looked over Myde who was seemingly troubled at the moment. With ease he made his way to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "What's wrong?" he whispered as he leaned up against the edge of the small pool of water with her still in his arms.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:03 pm

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User ImageUser Image

Some time had passed since the two ninja had been within the hidden home of Velox. Maybe days had passed. Who was to tell? Time seemed to blend the longer the shinobi stuck around his old home. Something tugged at him every now and then. A strange urge to go back to the very land which he had ran from. He did not know why this was but he intended to follow this strange urge.
A tall, scruffy man made his way up from his current position and into the bathing area of the current housing. For now he wore a simple pair of pants similar to those which any other shinobi would wear. He reached his hand down to his thigh where it gripped a steel ring. With a quick, effortless motion the ring was pulled from a pouch and revealed a side which was not seen before; a handle which was attached to this ring and to that, a blade. It spiraled around the index finger of the man before it chose to reside within his stern palm. Callused finger wrapped themselves about the metallic handle and allowed it to rise to the stern face of the man. The razor sharp blade could be felt gliding along his face, every stroke seemingly tugged hair from its roots. After what felt like an eternity the man holstered the weapon. One hand arose to the side of his face a gently caressed it. The smooth skin was a great difference compared to the scruff which had currently been.
Once more the blade was un-holstered. This time it was brought up further than the cheeks of the man. It was used to carelessly hack away at the long, thick locks of the dark hair which shrouded the face of the man. As he worked he did not bother about what his hair looked like, rather that it was shortened to some degree. As strands of hair, more than mere inches in length, fluttered to the ground a feeling of relief began to shroud the man. It had been some time since he had tended to himself in needs such as grooming.
Finished with his business in the bathroom the new, shaven man made his way back to his room. He slid open the closest doors and looked over his current belongings. With a quick motion he fitted himself within a comfortable, yet concealed, outfit. He grabbed his katana and strung it upon his back and sought to equip himself as he normally would. Both hands reached up to the hood attached to his jacket and pulled it up and over his face. It was time for him to go.
Before leaving he sifted over to the limp figure upon his bed. The young lady was sound asleep. The sound of her breath was rhythmic and soothed the unsteady feelings which stirred within the man. He knelt down next to the bedside and kissed the cheek of the girl ever so softly. A loved had grown for this kunoichi over time and the man almost regretted it for it had seemed he had thrown everyone which he loved into some type of chaos.
He pulled a small scroll and placed it atop her pillow without making a sound. Within the scroll was nothing more than a basic "I'll be back," and "I love you." Then he stood and took two steps back from the bed. It was time to visit the place he had almost chosen to abandon. A flash of light and crackle could be heard as the shinobi formed a handseal and wisped away.

User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out