Submit

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
You know, the guy who so happens to be a Mercenary in Final Fantasy VII, I so want to see him as a ball, and yet, there are no images of him as one. I am not a good artist, so I am unable to draw him as one myself.

So anyways, on the subject of final fantasy, How do you guys rate the game? I wanna play it, but I want to know how it's rated by you guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:21 pm
VII is okay, it certainly isn't a bad title in the series. My only reccomendation would be to ONLY play VII, and none of its sequel works.

My favorites are IV and IX.

If you're going to play any spinoffs, I'd recommend Crystal Chronicles games, Dissidia, and Theatrhythm (for now anyway).  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Wavemaster Ryan

Familiar Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm
I have to say FF2 was my favorite game in the series, and I I've tried to play 7 recently but I've just found it to be bit boring and it doesn't do that good of a job in telling you were to go next (or at lest at the part I was at) and it seemed that in one spot enemies were too weak put move about 20 steps across the world map and enemies were too strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 pm
While we're on the topic of classic Square games, has anyone heard of Brave Fencer Musashi?  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 pm
B1g_crunch
VII is okay, it certainly isn't a bad title in the series. My only reccomendation would be to ONLY play VII, and none of its sequel works.

If you're going to play any spinoffs, I'd recommend Crystal Chronicles games, Dissidia, and Theatrhythm (for now anyway).
Why only recomend VII and not the ones that are your favorite?

Wavemaster Ryan

Yikes, well, Maybe it gets interesting later on...? I don't know. DOesn't sound like a game worth playing.

Leprechaun_Sean

I certainly Haven't.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:19 pm
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

Wavemaster Ryan

Yikes, well, Maybe it gets interesting later on...? I don't know. DOesn't sound like a game worth playing.

Leprechaun_Sean

I certainly Haven't.

I meant that out of all the tacked on content for FF VII, it's better just to stay with the original and nothing more.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:41 pm
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

Wavemaster Ryan

Leprechaun_Sean

I certainly Haven't.

crying I'm not surprised, but I still had hope that one of Square's underdogs might have some recognition.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:11 am
Leprechaun_Sean
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

Wavemaster Ryan

Leprechaun_Sean

I certainly Haven't.

crying I'm not surprised, but I still had hope that one of Square's underdogs might have some recognition.
Actually, I think I have. Yeah, I have heard of it, but I never played it, or seen it.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 am
B1g_crunch
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch

Wavemaster Ryan

Leprechaun_Sean

I certainly Haven't.

I meant that out of all the tacked on content for FF VII, it's better just to stay with the original and nothing more.
Oh. I see. Yeah, okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
While we're on the topic of classic Square games, has anyone heard of Brave Fencer Musashi?

Yes I loved to play the demo of the ps1 musashi but never owned it however I did buy and play most of the PS2 Musashi game but have have to say I didn't enjoy the PS2 game as much as I did the demo for the PS1 game  

Wavemaster Ryan

Familiar Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:46 pm
Wavemaster Ryan
Leprechaun_Sean

Yes I loved to play the demo of the ps1 musashi but never owned it however I did buy and play most of the PS2 Musashi game but have have to say I didn't enjoy the PS2 game as much as I did the demo for the PS1 game

I own both. One is superior to the other in different aspects but, BFM is of a higher quality, and I'm not saying that because of nostalgia. When playing both, you can tell that Square recycled more than half of BFM's plot into MSL. In their defense, Square was more focused on its cash cows Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts at the time. If they put more effort into Samurai Legends, it might have been great. But, if we look at it more optimistically, we can at least be grateful that Square even thought about one its unsung franchises. I could go on forever about this. Damn childhood.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games