Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Closed]Maho's Plotness Monster 2.0: Check the new thread. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
Hi everyone! Welcome to my second attempt at a plot thread. The first one failed in the ways of staying updated and being organized, so this is version two. <3

Please post here, quote me somewhere, or PM me if you would like to set something up in the way of a plot or RP.

If I owe you a tag/RP: Post here! Feel free to kick me. This thread has undergone a major revamp, and RP's, as much as I hate to admit it, may have gotten lost. (12/10/12)

News/Updates
December 10, 2012 - Major revamp!

November 2011 - Reformatting, adding new plots.
September 8, 2011 - Added the 'RPs To Be Started' section. If I owe you one, poke me~
September 7, 2011 - Tags on the way, darlings! Also, check out my teepee's reformatted homepage ;D
June 28, 2011 - Tin grew up.
June 9, 2011 - Calixte's basket added. (TinĂºviel)
April 24, 2011 - Kalypso added. Two soq in less than ten days? What is this madness?!
April 17, 2011 - Bedwyr added <3
March 27, 2011 - new thread started~

Rules
1. Chat all you want, but no drama please.
2. I am a literate roleplayer. Please try to be as literate as possible in return <3
3. If you have any questions, comments, or want to RP, post or PM me! I won't bite, I promise ^_^
4. Though I rarely will, I have the right to reject/deny/not do an RP.
5. I like to PM tag - if that's okay with you, it's great with me! I may also get in the habit of quoting tags in the main thread sometime soon just to keep organized.
6. If I owe you a tag or an RP, post here.
7. Rules may change at any time.

Links
Teepee
Cerynei Herd Plot Thread
Old Plot Thread
Quest Thread
Bedwyr's Family Plot Thread

Table of Contents
Post 1 - Welcome, Updates, Rules, Links, ToC
Post 2 - Cerynei Girls
Post 3 - Amitola & Sunila and Ilyrana & Orlando
Post 4 - Niall
Post 5 - Bedwyr
Post 6 - Kalypso
Post 7 - Unbound Familiars
Post 8 - RP Log

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Find them here.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image
Name: Amitola
*Meaning: Rainbow
*Pronunciation: Ahm-ee-toll-uh or Am-ee-toll-uh
*Nickname: Ami
Family: Family Tree; Ilyrana and Pushmataha.
Sexuality: Straight
Romantic Status: Plotting with Techno Rocket's Ha'aheo.
Interests: Basking in the sun, collecting shiny things, watching over Ilyrana, meeting new soq, being motherly XD
Familiar: Sunila

Personality: Ami has been abandoned - by her parents, her fling, and (will shortly be) by her daughter and son. She is slowly learning to deal with this by seeking out new friends, though it's hard for her to trust since everyone has left her except for Sunila the otter, her mother's ex-advisor. As she's alone in the lake, it's hard for her to meet people, period; but she has been getting out more, and is looking forward to finding new soq down the river...
Amitola is shy, at first. She will hide to make sure she isn't in danger before approaching anyone; she is cautious. If she finds them to her liking, she will embrace them with her whole heart as a friend - if not, she will shun them and barely deign to talk to them. Once she has been made a friend, she is unswervingly loyal and will become whatever her friend needs her to be. Recently, she has become a warm-hearted mother. Always protective of children now, she warns them not to leave the lake, when deep down, she herself is an adventurer in denial. She loves collecting things, but unlike her daughter, will limit the lengths she takes to get them. Reserved and usually a little panicked and/or hare-brained, all Ami needs is to loosen up.
Oh, and she has problems with male seathi.

Biography: At a young age, Amitola knew abandonment - her parents raised her in the sheltered lake, and then left her there to travel to the sea. She, of course, did not know that they had accidentally forgotten her, and in the spring floodwaters, they could not make it back up river to find her. As such, Ami began surviving at a young age, and has been since.
When Amitola encountered a stuck-up, suave stallion, she made the mistake of falling for him... And he took off with one of the shells, never to be seen again. And when her daughter was old enough, Ilyrana began to take trips as well. Nearly alone, Amitola relied on her friend, Nerina, and Sunila to get by. Little did she know, Nerina's daughter would eventually reunite her with her son.
Plots/Seeking:

• Friends - She needs them, seathi, nixie, or not.
  • Enemies/Not-friends - Well, she doesn't have any... Why not give her one? Seathi especially can apply for this.
  • Best Friend - Ami has problems with seathi. The only friends she's ever had that were seathi have pretty much abandoned her. As such, she needs a good seathi friend - a friend that can be trusted never to leave. Girls preferred, though boys are amazing as well. Note - This won't lead to romance for boys.
  • Adventurer In Denial - Amitola, though she has refused it for years, is, like her daughter, an adventurer at heart. She needs someone to reveal this to her, and maybe guide her path to an adventure...
  • Healing - Abandoned too many times in her life, Ami needs to learn to re-adapt and heal the wounds that time has given her. This would be, hopefully, through a talk with passerby - a Uni, maybe, or another wise, caring soq.
  • Your Plot Here - Self-explanatory, no?

Not Seeking: Romance (at the moment). Being eaten, maimed, etc.

User Image

Name: Ilyrana
*Meaning: Opal
*Pronunciation: Ill-ee-rahn-aw
*Nickname: Illy
Family: Family Tree; Amitola - mother, Bonaventure - father, and Pushmataha - brother.
Status: Single, 3/3 open for anything (including pretty babies if there's a nice plot).
Interests: Collecting shiny things, exploring, singing, traveling, pestering Orlando.
Familiar: Orlando

Personality: Illy has a rebellious streak in her. She can be serene and mischievous, sometimes at the same time. She hates being told what to do. She's learned from her mom's mistakes and is skeptical of the very flirtatious soq she runs into - she is extremely wary of one-time romances. She was pretty much born singing, and hummed while she was in her basket - her calling is to become a traveling bard. Though her mother is crazy-cautious about seathi, Illy embraces them, especially the diverse sea-folk, though she is careful not to become too involved with them... When her mother met a seathi from the sea, nothing good but children came from their meeting. One way to really tick her off is to follow her around... Makes her paranoid.

Biography: Ilyrana was raised by her mother - her father took off with the shell that held her brother when she was in her own shell. Illy was a very sheltered child, but all she really wanted was to get out and explore the world. Plagued by a severe case of wanderlust, she snuck out for longer and longer periods of time as a foal. Eventually, she was caught by her mother and Sunila, who were none too happy with her. They grounded her and told her that she needed to plan her trips, and that she needed to tell people where she was going. Following these guidelines, Illy eventually began her work as a bard - wandering from place to place, singing and reciting.
She will eventually be reunited with her brother by her friend Melusine, who is actually her sister-in-law.

Plots/Seeking: [Can be RP'd as a basket, foal, teen, or adult.]

Basket & Foal

• Family RP - She needs it D:
  • Foal RP - RP with other foals would be amaaaazing! If your foal would like to discover a weird little seahorse thing splashing around in the lake or sea, Illy's the one for you. ^_^

Adult & Anytime

• Friends - All are welcome! Illy embraces all cultures, all personalities, and treats them with love and awe.
  • Enemies - Anyone want to try to eat her? (For serious.) If your soq has a hankering for seathi meat, try her on for size. She's tougher than she looks, and will fight back. *winks*
  • My Fellow Bards - A circle of singing, dancing, and/or artistic friends that are close to her and are all friends. Just nudge your soq in this direction if he/she fits the mold. heart
  • Are You Following Me? - Illy hates being followed. Hates it. It makes her paranoid and uneasy. I'd love if someone could follow her and drive her up the wall... What intentions they have is up to them.
  • Traveling Treasure Hunters - Illy loves treasure. Period. End of story. Sometimes, though, treasure takes more than just her and Orlando to find - and she might need a partner in crime to share the loot with... (may lead to romance if this is a seathi male).
  • Romance - Post or PM to ask. She's open for anything - I'm getting tired of searching all over the place for a boy for her. It's been two years. She needs kids, dangit. D<

Not Looking For: Death, maiming, etc...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

Name: Niall
*Meaning: Either "champion" or "cloud"
*Pronunciation: Nee-all
*Nickname: Someone will probably come up with one eventually.
Family: None
Interests: Being nice to girls, listening, watching the clouds, wanting to fly... more as he develops.

Personality: Niall has a very blunt, straight-forward kind of personality. He tends to be quiet - if he has nothing to say, he won't make idle conversation just to fill the air. He may study someone just to study them and learn more about them before speaking to them, which often makes him seem rude, though he's genuinely kind if one can get him talking.
Niall has a tendency to dote on females and to treat them with special care, though that can be hard because his body is a little too big for even him to handle. He listens to their problems and does his best to offer advice to help them. Niall doesn't have a problem with males - he just has no inclination to hang around them.
Niall is sort of in between the standards - he knows that females are smarter than he is, but he sees males as insolent and just plain stupid at times. Seeing things this way, he doesn't have many guy-friends. Due to his lack of friends and/or traveling companions, his feet lead him in circles and he often gets lost, contributing to his big, clumsy appearance.

Niall has always longed to fly, but knows that without wings, that's kind of a hopeless wish. Knowing this, he spends a lot of time wandering through the plains, staring at the sky and watching birds soar above him.

History: Niall grew up in the plains of the Kawani lands, watching birds and winged soquili fly above him. This outfitted him with a longing to fly which could never be fulfilled. He grew up on his own, out and about, just staring at the clouds. There's not much to say - he grew up quiet and alone, watching the sky.

Plots/Seeking:

• Friends - He hasn't met anyone yet D: He needs friends as soon as possible <3 Anyone he likes will become his friend. Also, if someone thinks he's fake and he can prove to them that he's not and is interested in proving it, they might become friends ^_^
  • Enemies/Not-friends - People that think he's fake and people that just rub the wrong way... Or insult his friends.
  • Mr. Valentino - Niall likes girls. He has almost no guy friends - sad, really. He loves how complex they are, and knows that they are a heckuva lot wiser than him in the area of emotions. Therefore, he treats them with absolutely genuine kindness and gentleness; he treats them the way they want to be treated. Though this can make him quite boring, he's also a good shoulder to lean on, and will offer to talk out their problems with them if they need help. He will never take advantage of or purposely hurt any of his girls, ever, unless he like, accidentally trips over them. No romance, though, ladies - he's lifemated. Just 'therapy'-like talks. XD
  • Faker - Niall gets to put his bluntness to use - he meets a soq that BS-es their way through life and hopefully sets them straight.
  • The Shape Of My Heart - Niall meets soq - loves to meet soq - with heart-shaped markings. He finds it difficult to believe that so many soq with such an innocent marking could have such different personalities. Open to one and all that have hearts on them <3
  • Butting Heads - Not only is Niall blunt, he's stubborn. Anyone up for a good, solid argument most likely about nothing?

Not Looking For: Death, maiming...

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

Name: Bedwyr
*Meaning: Bedwyr was a knight of the Round Table.
*Pronunciation: Bed-ih-veer.
*Nickname: Someone will probably come up with one eventually. (Maho calls him Beddy. >.>)
Family: With Lavender: BardĂ¡n, Ishika, & Fergus (Spring Family Event Mock Breeding)
Romantic Status: Plotting with Hakumei and healing his heart.
Interests: His children, nature, healing, Mother Nature...

Personality: Bedwyr is a healer. He loves nature and simplicities and complexities it displays, along with its amazing ability to adapt... He loves to help others and is bold in his defense of the meek, and in his loyalty and protection of his children, whom he loves as the reason for his existence. If anyone ever hurt them, I'm pretty sure he'd try to fight them and/or teach them a lesson. He is quirky in that he has a... fairly strange and quick kind of sense of humor, though he is always ready with a smile. He's mostly good-natured, and would welcome anyone in need into his home if they needed a safe place to stay and/or hide... Oh, and he randomly bursts into song and/or dance just for kicks and giggles XD That's what happens when you have kids. -_-
At the moment though, he's extremely depressed, as he and his lifemate broke up; though he told her it was a mutual break up and he was okay with it (for the second time), he is completely devastated - meanwhile, she has moved on. He's on the edge of snapping, and has been out of contact with his family for some time. He needs to find the light again - since he's been so sad and has darkness in his heart at the moment, he has been unable to use his healing powers.

History: Bedwyr grew up in a family that deeply valued their Unicorn heritage. As such, he was taught the sacred arts of healing. One day, his family group crossed paths with Lavender's, and they became fast friends. [More later.]

Plots/Seeking:

• Family RP - Any and all family RP is loved!
  • Friends - He needs some! He'll accept anyone's friendship (as long as they aren't inherently evil) and will be steadfastly loyal in return.
  • Enemies - Well... Bedwyr's enemies aren't really enemies, per say, unless they try to harm his family, especially Ishika. The rest, depending on their offense, will most likely be treated with disdain rather than animosity.
  • Healer - Bedwyr, as a unicorn, can heal things that have been wounded, but not without repercussions. In need of healing? He can help.
  • Heart-Broken - Bedwyr and his best friend/the love of his life recently had a mutual break up, though that doesn't mean he isn't hurting. Mend up his heart, please.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

Name: Kalypso
*Meaning: She who conceals [Greek].
*Pronunciation: Cuh-lip-so.
*Nickname: Kaly (like "Kay-lee").
Family: Deceased.
Sexuality: Straight.
Romantic Status: 2/3 slots free. Flings welcome.
Interests: ...

Personality: Kalypso, due to the loss of her parents and brother, is rather unstable. She hates to be judged by her looks - if someone thinks she's nice just because of the way she looks, she'll turn their opinion right around and shove it in their face. This is mostly due to the fact that she's known perfectly nice people who have been shunned because of an undesirable appearance, which she finds ridiculous and unsettling.
Beneath that part of her exterior, though, lies a very fragile, nervous girl that is drawn to the sea, though she hates going to it. She is genuinely nice once one gets past the exterior roughness, and can sometimes even be awkward if she feels she's said the wrong thing.
Kalypso has a tendency to drop heavy news to break a silence, which usually doesn't work too well to her advantage - it just makes people upset or more quiet.
She often thinks that people will shun her because of her past, and so hasn't sought out many friends.
She's afraid of kelpis and the rest of their underwater ilk, and will never go near the sea at night unless she's with someone that she knows will come in after her. She can often be found staring at her pearls in contemplative or sad silence.

History: As a foal, Kalypso grew up on the beach, living with her family in the caves that had been dug in the coast. Her mother and father were kind, honest, and accepting, and her younger brother was innocent and adorable, as younger brothers go.
One night, the whole family went for a night swim, and her father presented her and her mother with pearl jewelry he'd been making for them. Excited and distracted by the gifts, they did not notice Kalypso's younger brother being pulled into the sea. When they turned around to show him their new jewelry, they could not find them. Kalypso, who swore that there was something in the water with them, fled to the beach. She watched as first her father and then her mother were pulled into the water by what she knew had to be a fabled kelpi.
Haunted from then on, Kalypso was both drawn and repelled by the sea, and travelled down the coast at a safe distance from the water, alone.

Plots/Seeking:

• Friends - Please?
  • Enemies - First impressions last on her... Which means if she dislikes someone during their first meeting, she is likely to dislike them for a long time.
  • EEEEEEP! - Kalypso has a fear of Kelpi and the other underwater folk, and though her friend Vis is working away at that, encounters with other, less-nice Kelpi could scare her a bit.
  • Romance - Kalypso lost her family as a young mare, and so seeks out love and attention in whatever form it may come. This means that she will have at least one fling - and that she will love her children more dearly than anything in the world. That being said, after her first fling, she'd be open to either finding a lifemate, or simply having more children with another stallion.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

Will eventually have plots of their own.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:37 pm
AREA UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION
Put on your hardhat before entering. >.<

RP Log
If you see that one of your RPs with me is missing from here, please post with the link. Same deal if I owe you a tag or an RP. heart

If I owe you a tag/RP: Prod me. I'll get to it asap. Have no mercy. =P

If I owe you a tag/RP: Please be patient. I want to get all of my current tags done by or during this weekend. You will get your tag soon <3 I'll be going through the RPs one soq at a time, so you might have to wait a bit for your tag to come up. <3 (written 9/7/2011)

RP Count - insane burning_eyes
3 dead, 6 in progress [2+ of those = status unknown]
1 finished, 1 in progress
1 in progress
13 in progress [2+ of those = status unknown], 4 finished
1 dead, 5 in progress
3 in progress
2 finished
1 finished, 1 in progress
4 in progress, 1 finished
Total: 3 dead | 34 in progress | 7 finished
My count is probably off a little, but... *shrug*

RPs To Be Started
Niall & Miette
Cali & Kenton
Bedwyr & Ishika
Kalypso & Visuelle
Bedwyr & Lavender (maybe?)

Amitola's RP
♥ A Good Day to Meet - Amitola and Kailani'ki (saedusk) - [xXx] - revived <3
♥ Getting my hooves wet. - Amitola and Monoceros (Pale Mist) - [xXx] - in progress
♥ Come With Me? - Amitola and Armelle (Sheonica Falcori) - [xXx] - in progress
♥ Amitola and Bonaventure Phase 1: Meeting - Amitola and Bonaventure (DemeterJade) - dead - over PMs (see Ami's page for the RP [teepee])
♥ A Search. - Amitola and Yanyu (Rita Zyon) - [xXx] - dead?
♥ Fresh Water. Nothing Like It. - Amitola and Nerina (Teh Roarie) - [xXx] - dead
♥ It's good to be back. - Amitola, Cade Milotic & Travis (Tygress Dream) - [xXx] - in progress
♥ Oopsie... Maybe? - Amitola & Sunila, Ilyrana (shell), and Yong Liang (Leez0rz) - [xXx] - in progress
♥ A Strange Little Pod We Be - Amitola & Sunila, Ilyrana & Orlando, Nerina and Melusine (Teh Roarie) - [xXx] - in progress

Areion's RP
Note: Areion is a soq I am questing. Please look in the quest thread for more info on him.
â—˜ We Meet In The Mountains - Areion and Flame of Darkest Chaos, aka Darkest (magnadearel) - Complete! - [xXx]
â—˜ I've Always Wanted One - Areion and Flame of Darkest Chaos, aka Darkest (magnadearel) - in progress - [xXx]

Synnove's RP
♦ Meeting by a Campfire - Synnove and Agony (magnadearel) - [xXx] - in progress

Calixte's RP
♣ To Share a Kingdom - Calixte and Ellial (Ishtanballa) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ Forest Folk - Calixte and Kenton (sbuggy166) - [xXx] - Complete!
♣ Newcomers - Calixte and Nevena (Rita Zyon) - [xXx] - dead?
♣ A Lesson - Calixte and Sitareh (Lady_Ourania) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ Unwelcome In This Land - Calixte and Einar (stormflower) - [xXx] - Complete!
♣ Why, Hello There! - Calixte and Gahz'rilla (elfstar89) - [xXx] - mmph.
♣ An Accidental Reunion - Calixte, Kenton (sbuggy166), and Trovin (nekolulu) - [xXx] - Complete!
♣ The Meeting of Two Nymphs and a Cerynei - Calixte, Undine and Mizuki (catmagick) - [xXx] - dead?
♣ A Grove Keeper & a Dryad - Calixte and Celegras (Fatal Irony) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ The Future Masters - Calixte and Fayearan & Taure (Mei Silja) - [xXx] - finished - Cerynei Herd joining RP
♣ Another New Kind? - Calixte and Azazel (brosuke) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ Just How Many Are There - Calixte and Briallan (lysia_nyteblade) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ Of Dryads and Woods - Calixte & Oke and Arden (Nyx Queen of Darkness) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ The Green Ones - Calixte & Oke and Lynnea (Mahogany Sunset and littletomol; RP'ed by littletomol) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ A Tentative Idea - Calixte & Oke and Fayearan & Taure (Mei Silja) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ Flutterbies??? - Calixte and Akino (cyhorse) - [xXx] - in progress
♣ An Unexpected Secret - Calixte and Kenton - [xXx] - finished

Ilyrana's RP
♪ [Foal ORP] Excitement, Adventure! - Rakshi (Rinial Sisterdragon), Leila (Strawberri Stardust), Lilith (Zakiax), Ilyrana, Tian (lysia_nyteblade), Criana (Kirowyn Love) - [xXx] - dead
♪ Oopsie... Maybe? - Amitola & Sunila, Ilyrana (shell), and Yong Liang (Leez0rz) - [xXx] - in progress
♪ Say What? - Ilyrana and Koralo (magnadearel) - [xXx] - in progress
♪ Fool's Gold - Ilyrana & Orlando, Icthian (Team Edward Cullenation), and Clover (SilverShieldwolf?) - [xXx] - in progress
♪ Treasure Time! - Ilyrana & Orlando and Cyllene (Phail Ninja) - [xXx] - in progress
♪ A Strange Little Pod We Be - Amitola & Sunila, Ilyrana & Orlando, Nerina and Melusine (Teh Roarie) - [xXx] - in progress
♪ Out For A Swim - Ilyrana & Sahirah (Roni) - [xXx] - in progress

Niall's RP
• Curiosity Killed the Cat - Francesca (XxPrimevalPandaxX) and Niall - [xXx] - in progress
• Random Encounter - Mahina (SilverShieldwolf) and Niall - [xXx] - in progress
• We Share The Hearts - Caryiln Naia (magnadearel) and Niall - [xXx] - in progress
• To The Beat Of My Heart - Sakura (Phail Ninja) and Niall - [xXx] - in progress

Kalypso's RP
♦ What do we have here? - Visuelle (SkyDragano) and Kalypso - [xXx] - finished
♦ Conquering the Fear - Kalypso, Visuelle (SkyDragano), and Enakai (lysia_nyteblade) - [xXx] - in progress

Bedwyr's RP
â™  Not a Dry Eye In the House - Bedwyr and Lavender (Nukido) - [xXx] - finished
â™  Together Again - Bedwyr and Lavender (Nukido) - [xXx] - finished

Tinuviel's RP
≡ A Tall Tale - Tinuviel and Actaeon (Rhyleigh) - [xXx] - in progress
≡ A Curious Friendship - Tinuviel and Cadhla (lysia_nyteblade) - [xXx] - in progress
≡ Dance Me A Song - Tinuviel and Pachelbel (Lady Argentum Draconis) - [xXx] - finished
≡ Bells and Whistles - Tinuviel, Pachelbel (Lady Argentum Draconis), and Beat (Mameha Otome) - [xXx] - in progress
≡ Tricksters Play (Foal RP) - Tinuviel and Enaran (Mei Silja) - [xXx] - in progress

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:39 pm
~Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:40 pm
Reserved~  

xo maho
Crew