View Results

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm
First of all Hi biggrin I'm new to the guild so obviously this is my first post.

At the moment, I'm planning a new story set in a dystopian society where an outlaw and his small crew have been living out in the desert. That's all I know about the story at the moment sweatdrop Still in the exceedingly early stages of planning, not to mention I've been extremely busy with school.

So yeah, Jack Manick is my main character. All I know about him at the moment is that:
- He's Mad Max crossed with the Killjoys from My Chemical Romance's Na Na Na and SING music videos
- He has a necklace given to him by his father that he's meant to give to his son
- He doesn't have any "friends" as such, only acquaintances
- He's a "No One", an orphan and a kind of rebel against the ruling authority in his society.
- In the story I'm going to write, he's going to make his first friend and find his first romantic interest.

I know this is extremely rough, I can only piece together that the ruling authority will be more of a church than a corporation like it is in most dystopias and that the non-rebel(?) society will be under the influence of something called the Prejudice Chemical that suppresses people's wish to travel kind of, I need to put some more thought into that one.

But yeah, what do you think of Jack Manick so far? Any feedback is welcome, in fact, it's encouraged mrgreen Em xoxox heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm
Any character is pretty useless outside of the context of their story. It's hard to tell what he's like.  

Lydia Blue

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image User Image User Image
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well there's really not much to judge anything with at the moment. So far, I think it's good, but the character bio could definetely go much deeper. Meaning his history, how he looks, likes/dislikes, and the such before we can really start critiquing anything.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
User Image User Image User Image
... nom nom nom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:37 pm
Hmm okay yeah, I see your point sweatdrop Guess I was just a little eager to get involved. I'll get my act together and come back =P Thanks anyway though, I at least have a starting point as to what I need to figure out. Thanks smile Em  

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Character Concepts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items