Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 10 - Wizengamot Courtrooms
Courtroom Ten

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:28 pm
Courtroom Ten
Stairway access only

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Courtroom Ten is one of the Ministry of Magic courtrooms on Level Ten, one floor below the Department of Mysteries. It has held four known hearings.

This courtroom is for major crimes, such as being a Death Eater, using the Unforgivable Curses, and so on.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXUser Image

New Lord Moineau BernardTaken by BradleyKnower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗

Tobi would still standing behind the defendant table relatively speechless had one of the court aurors not started to push him and Luke out the courtroom finally clicking everything into place. He had gotten his evidence, he had finally gotten his day in court to prove his friend's innocence, and finally, finally, finally his best friend had been set free of all charges. His face split into a large grin and the only thing keeping him from jumping up and down like the toddler he was on the inside was because a) he really hated jumping in these stuffy lawyer robes, b) he had just faced off against the majority of the Wizengamot and won so he'd be damned if he messed up his brief moment of maturity, and c) he had maybe ten minutes before word got down to the atrium and out meaning he had even less than that before those vultures that call themselves reporters started showing up and he didn't want a picture of him jumping in a gown on the front fracken page.

Instead, Tobi placed his arm on Luke's shoulder's bringing him close for a manly bro-hug which might have felt more like strangulation since it had been so long since he could actually touch his friend. The year and a half he had spent visiting him in Azkaban, all his visits with him had been so closely monitored that if he so much as scratched his arse he was being accused of assisting in the escape of a criminal. Thankfully though, he had an in with a night shift guard which allowed him to sneak in bottles of firewhiskey and other liquors for their brainstorming sessions. More times than he'd like to admit, the young wizard had found himself stumbling off the prison isle with an empty shrunken bottle and an even emptier list of ideas. But that was all over. They didn't have to hide their wallowing drinks, they could parade around all of London with the knowledge that Luke was free, and more importantly, he was innocent. After rustling around, digging, and going places no person of even a semblance of morality would dear think to go he had gathered everything he could to plead his case. And even though they don't know who it was that actually attacked his little brother, they at least have a starting point. Hell, he got a man out of Azkaban and helped the auror offices, he deserved a bloody vacation! "Any c'ance I can talk you an' Steffi inta going abroad a few weeks for a nice res' in? Or will ya be usin' th' time gettin 'reaquainted'?" Tobi asked the ex-inmate with a slight eyebrow wiggle.

╚═══════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Yukina101