Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 10 - Wizengamot Courtrooms
Courtroom Three Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 pm
Courtroom Three
Stairway access only

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Courtroom Three is one of the Ministry of Magic courtrooms on Level Ten, one floor below the Department of Mysteries.

This courtroom is focused on crimes of Ministry tax evasion, divorce, child custody, marriage, wills, and so on.

(All the following forms are filled out in character!)
Marriage
Divorce
Child Custody
Adoption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

Ryn walked into the court room, her hand laced with Tyler's. She was quite excited to be here as it was their first step to the real thing. They were almost to the big day. She was working hard on her vows. "Ready Dear?" She asked looking around, unsure of what the process what going to be here.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler stepped into the courtroom, he had just finished his shift at work. And meet Ryn at the atrium and they came to the Courtroom. "Yes." he said with a smile as he held her hand. Here we go. he thought as they stepped inside. "Hello, we would like to fill out paperwork for marriage." he said to an elderly woman. She looked up at the pair of them and smiled "Of course." she said. With a flicker of the elderly woman's wand several documents floated up and towards Tyler and Ryn. "Here you go dears." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 am
((Verified 8/26/12 by Kakatary. 100% complete and legitimate. Good luck to you both :3 ))  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Dragonologist → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will shifted his feet nervously as he waited for Aravis. This was their first true step towards marriage and he was afraid she would get cold feet. However, when he spotted her approaching, he smiled his broad smile. "Alright, babe. Are you ready to do this?" he asked and took her hand.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Aravis Starling Rosentha▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

When she was just a
♀girl♀ She expected the world

But it
f l e w away from her reach so She ran away in her ☽sleep☾

And ★dreamed★ of

Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise,Para-para-paradise

Every time she closed her eyes

This was it. Aravis and Will would have to to fill out some papers in order to be officially recognized as a married couple. It was quite the concept. She wondered why it was even necessary to do this. Who were these people to say who was in love and who was not. As far as Aravis knew, love wasn't something that could be easily measured.

Approaching Will, she smiled. "Yeah," she replied as she took his hand.

Gryffindor Graduate Healer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Dragonologist → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will smiled and kissed her forehead, then approached the counter. "We have the completed marriage papers here. I think everything is in order." He handed the proper paperwork over to the elderly woman.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aren't you something to admire, 'cause your shine is something like a mirror

And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Elain's heels clanked across the Ministry floor as she began her trek to find the correct courtroom and associates that she required. Since she had returned to England most of her time was split between marking up her social calender to nobles and of both words of her current visitation, decorating her new abode, and of course locating information on her unknown son. Having left him on the stoop of an orphanage she had assumed it would be quite easy to locate the one used but unfortunately this was not the case. Vous pourriez penser à tous leurs orphelins et les orphelinats qu'ils allaient maintenir meilleurs dossiers the French madame thought slightly belligerent. Finally reaching the correct court she was told to wait. She, Lady Moineau Bernard of Nice, France told to wait like a common mundane! It was practically a slap in the face with a worn leather glove. When she reminded them of this fact they were more than happy to point her in the right directions.
Hmph. Ingrats.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[OOC: outfit in the above pic
Translations: "You would think with all the orphans and orphanages they would keep better files." "Ingrates"]

I'm looking right at the other half of me

My mirror staring back at me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:44 pm
𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd
ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱

User Image

Meandering down the staircase from his office, Theodore stiffly swiveled into the open courtroom and his robes whipped up in a flurry at his heels. The man had aged considerably during his time in office; it must have only been a few short five years ago that he had been elected as Chief Warlock. His hair began to recede and it was peppered black and white, even his beard had begun to thin into wiry wisps. But the fierce dark gold of his eyes hadn’t wavered in the slightest.

He was a man of roaring silence, commanding respect and deserving it so. His regal form had sauntered in, and, the iconic family sigil, the English Bullmastiff, had adorned nearly every detail on his person, from the highlighting pattern of chrome in his tie, to the inlay pattern of his black robes along with each and every single button fashioned on his shirt, vest, trousers—everything.

There was to be no doubt in anyone’s mind of who he was.

Austere callousness cradled his features as he maneuvered swiftly behind the bench where the judge that had been speaking to Elain had sat. No words were spoken as an envelope branded with his wax seal had been exchanged, no words were needed. He moved to pivot on his heel and retreat to the second floor and deliver the next letter, that is, until she had caught his eye.

But could it be? It must have been almost a decade. ”M’lady Elain Moineau Bernard?” He questioned her, or maybe himself, with a gruff voice. He had to be sure it was her. ”Is everything in order?” He wondered.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 5’11” ♚ Weight: 149lbs ♚ Age: 64
Courtroom Three
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Elain had her legs crossed having been told to await the files she had requested mere moments ago when her lady and titled was spoken from a roughened male voice. She looked up to see the face of a man she hadn't even thought of in more than decade and noticed that while he had certainly aged more than he already was but his prestige and powerful aura remained the same. "Duke Nott, what ah pleasan' surprise." she replied, her French accent lilting. She did not want to speak with this man, pour l'amour de Dieu she didn't even want to see this man and yet she knew that there was a slim chance she just might. The madame had been in England for so many months without a sight that she had assumed her luck had carried over. Unfortunately this was not the case. "Everything will be en order as soon as this poussoir de papier brings les files that I need." Elain's cool green eyes shifted over to the woman working behind the desk who noticeably flushed and shifted through papers at a faster rate undoubtedly knowing she was the cause of ire. "En' what ez such an important man such az yourself doing down en a lower court?" She asked raising a thin blonde eyebrow.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[OOC: ]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:00 pm
𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd

User Image

Slow steady eyes wrought with a wicked taint of gold melted as he analyzed her, riddling into the depths. The paranoia in his mind would not let him cease to quiver; what secret was she holding? What motives underlie? Had she even been surprised to see him? He couldn’t tell. That cool, porcelain façade skated over her features like a wall of ice. And he’d never see through. That accent beckoned him, cooed him to sooth his nerves, almost hypnotize him—it was hard not to give in….

”I’ve been named Chief Warlock several years ago; it’s my duty to ensure every courtroom is efficient and running smoothly…” It was then that he noticed the poor clerk behind the desk scrambling, and as his eyes shifted to the side warily, he cocked his head with a jerk. ”If you will, madame, I’ll take it from here.” Theodore commanded, though his tone soft and cool. The woman seemed quite perplexed as to why the tension had shifted so heavily, but she decided an early break was better than none.

Now he was behind the desk, and his fingers hastened through the paperwork of child custody cases—and his mind could only wonder. Stern, callous features towered over her from behind the desk, his glowering gaze authoritative. ”Now what was it that you needed dear…?”

╔══════════════╗

Courtroom Three

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:20 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Elain allowed herself to give a small upturn of her lips at his announcement of being named Chief Warlock. "Well, I believe félicitations are en ordre." she responded softly her cool green eyes following his form, his stride, mon dieu how was it he could still be like this after so long? And his voice! She had to suppress soft shivers and even shifted her crossed legs just a tad to not alert him to his minute power over her. However mild shock did manage to break onto her face as he released the frazzled worker and situated himself behind the abandoned desk looking thru the forms and paperwork she so desperately needed. Damn him, now what was she to do? She couldn't leave, he had seen her wait impatiently so for her to leave would be suspicious. And she sure as enfer wasn't going to tell him why she was here. So she stood and walked over to the desk, no use in both of them sitting it was just laziness, before procuring a birth certificate from her purse and placing it on the cool desk. Inwardly Elain could have sang with joy knowing the name was fake (a completely different fake from the one she had given him all those years ago) but the background of the name was true. "I 'ave recently acquired informations about a certain cousin of mine. Et would seem that she ran away 'ere some years ago end gave birth out of wedlock. She has died but not without alerting our family of this fait. As current Lady, I 'ave come for l'enfant to bring em back home with moi." Although she knew perfect English she could not resist allowing her original French to slip in and out of her sentences or her lilting accent to curl almost seductively around them.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm
𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd

User Image

His tongue clicked behind jagged teeth as his thin lips tightened to a thin line while her words glided along his flesh, triggering the hair to stand on end as if she were whispering down his neck. He tightened his jaw but remained impassive, hard as stone. His vision narrowed, if only for just the moment, to try and gather himself, tie back the pieces before they crumbled down to the ground. And then a lulling silence had grown, and it festered and sizzled in the open air like salt to a wound. Perhaps he was imagining it, but he had a feeling she was hiding something from him…

”Aye,” he acknowledged her at last with a solemn nod of his head, commanding power in the presence of any man. Gingerly, his calloused fingers grazed the document as he slid it before him, tilting his head back an inch to closely examine the words with his worsening vision. The name, nothing rang a bell, he realized.

He of course, realized now that she had lied to him all of those years ago—he hadn’t known it, to be honest, until lazily flipped open a Witches Weekly magazine and ran across her face, and her name. She was the heir to the Bernard family, after all—how could he not have recognized her then?

But looking down at this birth certificate, he didn’t know what else to think, so he slipped out his wand and gave it a wave with the smallest murmur under his breath. A filing cabinet sprang open, files rotated from left to right until one in particular floated into his grasp. With a quick glance within, the tip of his wand tapped the parchment, creating copies, before admonishing the pages proudly, and just out of reach of her fingertips. ”A terrible fate, madam, I truly am sorry for your loss,” he offered carefully, eyeing her, before leaning over to extend the pages with the mother’s release statements and the child’s orphanage. ”You do realize, Lady Bernard, if the child is already adopted, the chances of you adopting the child are very rare, if not, impossible. After all… when a mother puts up her child for adoption, she is giving up all rights as a mother.”

╔══════════════╗

Courtroom Three

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
At Nott's simple word and nod Elain felt relief fill her up, grateful he had believed her documented lie. Speaking of lies...she just realized he had called her by her full true name and not the one she had told him all the years ago. Intellectually she knew it would only be a matter of time before he found out about her; the marriage, the death, and the ladyship had happened in such quick procession that she was sure her face had been plastered in many newspapers and magazines across Europe. Ironically it was how she had found out about Theodore Nott. She had many small parties, galas, and teas with different members of royalty, Parliament, and Lords and Ladies so it wasn't long before one mentioned the Duke touring the world with his wife who just happened to have stopped in Nice all those years ago. That and the pictures were exceedingly helpful. Elain blinked seeing copied files placed just out of reach and realized she had been daydreaming much to her embarrassment. She nodded slowly at his offering of condolence for her blatant lie and turned to leave but was stopped by his gruff voice again offering words she had no choice but to hear. While her back was turned she made sure keep her face loose from worry or lines creasing her forehead but it didn't stop her manicured fingers from tightening her grasp on the files. She turned halfway offering a thin smile while her eyes flashed. "Family eez everything, children especially. For without children, family dies. I distinctly remembering hearing zat ze Notts 'ave a similar theory, no?" Another half turn and Elain swayed her way back down the hall of the Ministry building with a soft "Au revoir Theodore." trailing behind her.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Two individuals walked into the courtroom, discussing between themselves what they were doing there. The woman was gesturing excitedly as she spoke, her accent rich with the accent of her homeland. "Olan, we wanted a large family, this is the perfect chance." Her eyes were bright with excitement, and the blonde-haired man had to chuckle. It was probably because of his love for his wife that they were down here today. Frida was estatic because of the prospect of having more kids. After Baldur had been born, she had decided that they needed to add to the family, and he couldn't deny her. It was probably his one weakness in his marriage to her.

"Yes yes, I know elskling. I'm just surprised that you don't want to try and conceive again." Frida nudged against him playfully, and he bit back a chuckle. He knew why they couldn't, and while admitting the truth had hurt, they realized that trying for another was probably a bad idea. Which led them here. When they found out most of Luke's friends were orphans, Frida had demanded that they adopt the group of them. Which of course had led them here. It felt odd, since he worked here, but they'd done it before with Luke. They could do it again. Approaching the front, they handed over a list. "We are here to file for adoption for these children. Me and my wife couldn't bear to separate the group of them, and felt that they deserve a good home."

-----------------------------------------
State: Excited

State: Happy
OOC: ...
-----------------------------------------

MoM Level 10 - Wizengamot Courtrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items