Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 10 - Wizengamot Courtrooms
Courtroom Three Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:12 am
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

The Nott's

User Image User Image

Today was the day that Remington had finally had all of his affairs in order, or at least, somewhat. After having lost the paperwork for the better half of a year, and having been distracted for the lesser half, it was only about time that he found himself here. Cassandra was right at his side, she never lingered farther than he would have liked. ”Come now, my star, it’s time.” He motioned, his hand extended and her tiny little fingers cradled around his thumb as she followed in tow. Her big, curious eyes glowed a deep golden amber hue as the light reflected in her visage.

”I’m here to file these documents for a name change,”

”Your own?”

”No, it’s for my daughter.. Her mother left my name out of the birth certificate, here, I have all the documents in regards.”

”And proof of parentage?”

”Page six,” Remington nodded. Cassandra was getting bored, it was all she could to sway in place and not run off to play with something shiny.

”Mhmmm, mhmm, I see. And, where is the mother?”

”…Gone, she’s… gone.”

”I’ll need deceased papers.”

”….She isn’t dead. She left us.” He glowered, and the man behind the counter bristled his mustache nervously before stuttering and carrying on. Now, Remington need only wait for some sort of response, some sort of nod of dismissal that said everything was taken care of. This wasn't a divorce, after all. She left, with no word, and left Cassandra in his care. Now, all he needed to do was finalize this, and he could instill his full custody over her.

[pending plot request, of course]

╔══════════════╗
39 years old 6’3” 194lbs

HomeOfficeIsland
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:24 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt had been both fretting and anxiously awaiting this day since he slipped the ring on Milo's finger all those months ago. And now that it was here he didn't know whether to vomit, pass out, or break into song. Although if he were honest he had already done one of those things and him spending fifteen minutes scrubbing the bathroom was proof. But despite all the worrying and almost nail biting fear that he could possibly screw up one of the best things that's ever been handed to him on a silver piano he was still in one of the nicest suits that he owned with his luggage and his fiance's (soon to be husband) all packed as well so they could leave first thing tomorrow morning for their honeymoon. The other man already knew about the cruise they were taking because James couldn't keep a secret if it was permanently tattooed on his a** and didn't wait to brag about his gift to the couple but he didn't know about the other trip he had planned. He was going to take him to see his old home in California as well as a customary American sight-seeing tour across the nation. He was hoping to make him try literally every bit of food they came across and he couldn't wait to introduce him to the wonders that was a fish taco from Pedro's Food Truck. That's if the guy was still there. Wyatt smoothed down his jacket once more before taking a quick glance at the clock on his wall and took a deep breath before he apparated inside the Ministry and went by the welcome desk. The witch was her usual bright and perky self, meaning she barely looked him in the eye and asked for his wand and business in a bored manner. Approximately a minute later he was walking towards the lifts with his wand in his pocket and a button reading "Groom #1" hanging on his lapel. When he finally reached his destination he stood with the appointed ministry worker who would be ordaining their "ceremony" and who was nice enough to realize that he hated small talk in all shapes and forms and just stood off to the side quietly while he waited for the rest of the wedding party to arrive. To try and at least keep up with one wedding tradition, Wyatt hadn't seen Milo since yesterday afternoon when they went their separate ways, although since there wasn't a bachelors party (he just didn't see a point) he and James and basically spent the night drinking and talking Quidditch. And now, his best (and sometimes only) friend was standing besides him as his best man at his slightly unorthodox wedding as he waited for his boyfriend/fiance/soon-to-be-husband walked in. It wasn't good karma to pass out before the actual wedding was it?
Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒲𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉 𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓈..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs
Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Lɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs I ғᴇʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɪʀ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅʀᴏᴘs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴇ

Milo walked into the Ministry, his grandmother in tow. He was overly excited that day, because despite his nerves, he was about to get married. Not just married, but married to Wyatt! He was bouncing in place, Nan trying to calm him a bit. He got to the welcome desk, then rambled at the poor woman, his words escaping at a rapid pace. After it was clear the woman hadn't understood a word, Nan clarified, earning their admissions. She pinned Milo's little badge to his lapel, then she pinned one to her cardigan. "Come on, Milo darling! We have to go to the courtroom. Is Wyatt already there, or did we get here first?" Milo pondered, then shrugged as he stepped into the lift. "I have no honest idea. I guess we'll find out in a moment." He decided not to bounce around in the lift, for fear he'd fall to his doom. When they stopped, he walked out with Nan, then practically sprinted toward the courtroom. Nan had to hurry along as fast as she could, but Milo pushed the door open before she could nab him. "Wyatt!" He hurried over, happily hugging his very soon to be husband.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs
Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          Looking Handsome at the Ministry with Wyatt, Milo and Nan
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is going to go as smoothly as possible, mark my words. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames was torn between amused at his best mate, and wanting to slap the idiot upside the head to hopefully knock some sense into the guy. Which, really, was completely ridiculous, because it should've (and normally would've) been the other way around. Everyone knew he was the one that needed a good smack upside the head every now and again. It was part of why he hung out with Wyatt in the first place, because he never had to worry about Wyatt putting up with his s**t (not that he'd admit it) and more to the point, he could always rely on Wyatt to be sensible. Apparently, though, today was the rare exception. James figured he should cut the guy some slack... he was getting married, after all. The badge the other man wore, proclaiming him "Groom #1", was utterly hilarious to James. The Seeker was definitely keeping that if Wyatt decided to be his usual practical self and throw it away. Certain things should be kept, after all. If nothing else, it needed to be locked up in a box for the generations to come, along with the one Milo would undoubtedly be sporting as well. James would personally be keeping his for the foreseeable future, if only as proof to certain parties that he was a responsible human being and trusted with the incredibly important task of Best Man... even if he hadn't been allowed to exercise his rights as such. He was still sore over that, by the way. But, he figured he'd let it slide. This wasn't about him, after all.

spaceThe Brit was just about to actually deliver the slap to the back of Wyatt's head to try and calm his nerves (or at least piss him off enough that he wasn't thinking about them) when Milo and Nan appeared, saving the American. After all, James could hardly hit him in front of his husband-to-be, right? The Seeker smirked and approached the pair, enveloping Nan in a hug and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Nan, my love, you look radiant," he declared, smiling widely at the elderly woman before turning to her grandson. "And look at you! You clean up nice, mate. Much better than Wyatt," he said, winking at the other man. He could practically feel Wyatt glaring at the back of his head, but hell, it wasn't as though he hadn't told Wyatt how good he looked when they'd finished getting ready a couple hours before. Honestly. "So," he began, throwing an arm around both Milo and Nan's shoulders with a smirk, "Everyone present and accounted for? Brilliant! Let's do this." James had to admit, he felt oddly giddy. Something about his best friend getting married, to an equally wonderful (if occasionally odd) bloke, was actually sort of heartwarming. It might come as a shock, given what a slut he was, but he actually didn't have anything against marriage. Hell, he didn't even have anything against the thought of getting married himself. He just didn't see anyone putting up with him long enough to actually go through with it. Milo and Wyatt, though... they had something special. And he was actually very touched to be a part of it. So, he was bound and determined that this entire thing go as smoothly as possible. Dragons could attack the Ministry for all he cared, and he'd fend them off with a ruddy chair. It was sort of his job, after all, being Best Man.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:59 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt steadily ignored James' occasional snicker regarding his badge as well as his annoyed glances that he threw towards him every now and then. His friend probably didn't understand his nerves, hell he didn't even understand his own nerves, but he was happy that the man though to contain himself. For now at least. Who knew what he'd be like in a few hours. He didn't know that Milo's exuberant entrance saved him from being smacked (and ultimately James from being slugged) but he did know that Milo was looking especially handsome that day as well as his Nan. Beautiful in her case since women couldn't be handsome, or could they? He was sure he'd heard the term before, maybe it was a nice way of saying a woman looked like a man? Well that certainly wasn't her case since she clearly looked female, an older female but female nonetheless. His arms automatically sprung open to welcome his almost husband and he couldn't fight off the grin that eclipsed his face even if he wanted to. He did however roll his eyes at James' attempt at charm on Milo's grandmother and was pleased that the older woman wouldn't take him seriously. From what he had heard and seen of her, she was quite the firecracker and give just as good or better what she took. At his friend''s compliment and dig at his and Milo's attire he did indeed send a short glare at the back of the seeker's head before a soft cough coming from the Ministry representative brought them back. "If everyone is present and accounted for, we can begin sirs and madam." he said politely. Wyatt nodded and swallowed whatever blockage was in his throat as he grabbed his fiance's hand and walked over by the representative who gave them a moment to get situated before he began. It was pretty standard stuff, only with more emphasis on magic and the Ministry in general rather than under God or thankfully Merlin. When it came to give their vows he spaced out for about a tenth of a second before he nervously reached into his breast pocket to pull out the short sheet of paper he had written them on all those weeks ago. "I, Wyatt Alexander Abrams, promise to unconditionally and eternally love one Milo Jeptha Wakefield until the end of our days and possibly even after. I promise to love him in sickness and in health, in destitution and in wealth, in partial insanity, complete insanity and everything in between. I promise to never read over his shoulder when he's working on his music and to make him his favorite soup when he's sick in bed. I can't promise to never get mad or annoyed at him, but I can promise that those negative feelings will never last more than a few hours, maybe less if he catches me with his silly pouts. And I promise to be the best person I can possibly be because he makes me feel that I can be. So say I, so mote it be." he finished in accordance with the representative.
Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image

¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒲𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉 𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓈..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs
Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Lɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs I ғᴇʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɪʀ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅʀᴏᴘs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴇ

Milo continued hugging his mate, then glanced at James when he started sweet-talking his Nan. He lifted an eyebrow, then looked at Wyatt. Nan, however, was used to silly young men. "Aw, dear. You're sweet, but I'm a bit out of your realm. Maybe next time." She pat his head, then pulled a small baggie of cookies from her purse, then offered one to him. Milo looked at James when he was told he cleaned up nicely. "Thanks, but I think Wyatt looks much better." He grinned, then looked at the Minister. He followed his very-almost husband over, then listened, before Wyatt started to speak. Milo's eyes got wide, the coppery color wavering under tears he tried not to cry. He grinned, utterly unable to help himself, then he dug in his pants pocket for his own note card. "I, Milo Jeptha Wakefield, do promise to love one Wyatt Alexander Abrams for so long as time itself continues on. I will love him through sickness and health, times of struggle and times of wealth, be through injury or through wellness, and any moment throughout. For as long as I live, I will know that Wyatt will help me along. No struggle is too big for us to conquer, so long as we're together. I promise to be devoted, no matter where the world, or anything in it, might take us. I hope that every day I should be as happy as I am today, if only because Wyatt makes me feel so perfectly elated. I promise I will always stand loyal to you, Wyatt, for wherever we go, if my heart were a house, you'd be right at home." He wiped away tears, a shaky smile on his lips as he folded up his notes and tucked them into his pocket once more. He looked at the minister, who concluded the rest in his rather annoying tone. When he said it was time to kiss, Milo happily obliged, wrapping his arms over Wyatt's shoulders and pressing his lips to the slightly taller man's. This was it! They were married! It was forever now!

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs
Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          Looking Handsome at the Ministry with Wyatt, Milo and Nan
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is going to go as smoothly as possible, mark my words. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames took the cookie from Milo's grandmother with a gracious nod of his head, unable to resist giving the old woman another wink. "Ah, but won't you still be out of my realm then?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear as he quickly ate the cookie (homemade, if he wasn't mistaken, and completely delicious). The next thing he knew, the Ministry worker was starting the ceremony, if it could even really be called that. Honestly, it seemed to lack a bit of... flourish, at least to his mind, but then, he was always inclined to be dramatic. Such a small, simple event hardly even seemed like a wedding to him. If he ever managed to get married, he had no doubt it'd somehow manage to turn into a three-ring circus, unless his bride managed to quell his more over the top tendencies. Which, he supposed that would probably be exactly the sort of woman he ended up with. For some reason, his mind flashed to Marian, and he wondered what she was up to. This brought a somewhat annoyed expression to his face, but he dropped it immediately, not wanting either Milo or Wyatt to notice and think he was somehow put out at having to be here for them. Not that either of the fools were looking at him, they were far too busy giving each other puppy-dog eyes.

spaceAnother thing that caught him off-guard was how swiftly the entire thing seemed to go. It barely felt like a blink and he was handing off the rings for the two men to slip on one another's fingers. Just like that, it was over. Honestly it was all a bit... anti-climactic. He kept that to himself, though, because he was pretty sure that Wyatt and Milo would agree, and that he'd get punched for saying so. Instead, he clapped a hand down on both his friend's shoulders, smiling widely. "Alright! So, I've got to head out and make sure that everything's put together for the reception, so, what do you both say I take Nan with me to supervise, and you can have some alone time, eh?" he asked. He hadn't thought the ceremony would be over so quickly, so there were a few hours still before the official start of the post-wedding party. He couldn't think of anything better to do with the time than make sure everything was appropriately handled (not that it would take long, but he could always find something to do to occupy his and Nan's time after) and give the newly-married men a chance to... do whatever. Stare at each other in adoration and awe, most likely, if their current expressions were any indication.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MoM Level 10 - Wizengamot Courtrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash