Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 10 - Wizengamot Courtrooms
Courtroom Two

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 pm
Courtroom Two
Stairway access only

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Courtroom Two is one of the Ministry of Magic courtrooms on Level Ten, one floor below the Department of Mysteries.

This courtroom is focused on crimes of assault, child abuse, relationship abuse, licensing of the More-Than-Average (e.g. Metamorphmagus, Animagus, Werewolf, etc.), suing, and so on.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

๐•บcclumens ๐–‚illiam ๐•ฏante ๐•นott the Third
๐•ณeir of ๐•ฏuke of ๐–‚ales, ๐•พlytherin ๐•ฌlumni

User Image

William felt a sense of eerie freedom creeping into his bones as he entered the second courtroom of the Wizengamot, wondering idly, where his grandfather might be. He hardly spared much thought on it as he crossed the threshold until he was in the center of the room where a single judge resided to greet him with a stern nod. โ€Good to see you again, sir.โ€ William began with a mild smile on his lips; after all, it did help to have family in court. โ€Iโ€™ve come to register my status as an occlumens to the ministry,โ€ he explained with a simple nod.

โ€Ah, yes, yes, your father told me this day would be coming soon. Here you are young lad, fill this out if you will and bring it back to me.โ€ The judge replied, quite joyous of the lighthearted term of his hearing compared to others.

It only took William several moments with the flick of his wand to complete the paperwork, passing time with idle chatter as the document was signed and stamped and sealed away.

[[Exit]]
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 6โ€™2โ€ โ™œ Weight: 192 โ™œ Age: 17
Wizengamot Courtroom Two
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 pm
User ImageSo what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐’ฎ๐“๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“๐“Š๐“‚๐“ƒ๐’พ || ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘”๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ || ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‡

Eretria was down here today to do the one thing she had to to become a legilimens legally. Well, she could have done it illegally, but technically she didn't want to break any laws. Especially considering that she was certain that once her side business started up, she would be arrested for not registering. Clear blue eyes observed the desk where the clerk sat, nervously eyeing her as she walked up. Good. She was confident that meant that her stance was enough presence to let him know that she was a person on a mission, and that her mission was one that she was determined to carry out. Gazing at the man at the desk, she cocked an eyebrow at him. "I am here to register as a legilimens. I believe I have some paperwork to fill out?" The clerk's eyes widened as he heard those words, and he quickly shoved the paperwork toward the young woman. She smirked, quickly filling out the paperwork before giving it back. "Have a nice day!"

Thinking: This shouldn't take long...
Taken By: Magni Borson
OOC: Brief post before the chaos in the ministry...

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

MoM Level 10 - Wizengamot Courtrooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items