Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Sooo, I use wordproject.net...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Still Snoozing

Excitable Believer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:21 am
Hey guys~

Just wanted to tell you about this awesome site a friend of mine created:

WORDPROJECT

The bad thing for you is that the site is a german one, and I didn't find a button to change that so far... But I'll write to Lucas about that...

The aim of that site is to read the bible. To read it within a year! Everyday, you have the... hmmm... challenge... to read some chapters of a book, e.g. Mose - Genesis. You can see your progress, and when you finished reading a book, you get an achievement which looks like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just felt like having to share this because it's a really good way to read the bible if you're an ambitious person^^
Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 pm
Aww, German, what an amazing language. 4laugh This sounds very cool and there is a solution for the language issue. : D If you have Google Chrome, a Google toolbar (is there a Google toolbar? *sweatdrop*), or you get to the site through the Google search engine, Google will offer to translate the page for you. ^^  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Still Snoozing

Excitable Believer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:27 pm
Br1ttana
Aww, German, what an amazing language. 4laugh This sounds very cool and there is a solution for the language issue. : D If you have Google Chrome, a Google toolbar (is there a Google toolbar? *sweatdrop*), or you get to the site through the Google search engine, Google will offer to translate the page for you. ^^

yapp, I know there's the translator there...
But you know, I myself am German, and I use the site^^
I just thougth maybe it would interest you guys sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 pm
lil_princess_007
Br1ttana

yapp, I know there's the translator there...
But you know, I myself am German, and I use the site^^
I just thougth maybe it would interest you guys sweatdrop

I love Germany, it's the bestest and #1 on my list of places to visit someday. ^^ Do you actually live there or are you just simply German? Either way is awesome. : D  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Still Snoozing

Excitable Believer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:16 pm
lol, really?
well, you can come visit me everytime, I have a bed to share xD

Ummm, neither, I'd say... I always say I'm german because then people can imagine where I'm from...^^; I am from Austria, the little spot right under big Germany, and therefore I'm Austrian... We have a different Accent than Germany, you could say that, yeah... wanna hear? found a lovely video about an american who tries to speak Austrian, but always falls back in germany^^ (link)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:26 pm
Austria is close enough, it's cool too! ^^ I'd like to visit both. ^^ I'm actually a very small amount of German and have dual citizenship (or so I'm told) for Germany and America. My dad was in the American Air Force and they stationed my family there for a few months. ^^  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
Bible and other christian discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers