Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:08 pm
This thread is so that the 4 involved persons can work up
a RP entry for the Striped Punnet Family.

Unless invited, do not post in there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:30 pm
"Ha! ha!" Ferral shouted as she rounded a large cluster of rocks. Her small fins swished as quickly as she could move them while her forelegs cut through the water. Ahead of her was a rather moderate sized fish, a Sea Bass she would have guessed, swimming in a rather panicked manner. It had good reason to swim as it was of course. Ferral kept snapping her teeth at it's back fin as she chased it down!  

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:43 pm
Devereux couldn't help but peek out of his little coral home. Normally he would choose to stay in, but the fearful commotion and laughter erupting outside had caught his attention and couldn't leave him be. All the little seathi could do was watch with fearful eyes and hope his choice wouldn't lead to his demise.

Letting out a small whimper, the blue seathi male watched as a poor fish swam in terror as another seathi chased it down.

"Oh dear, that poor thing..." he gave a shake his head and sighed.

"E-excuse me miss, but why don't you leave that poor thing alone?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:53 pm
Ferral's eyes narrowed as she stretched her neck out a little further. She was positive that she was gaining on it! Just a few more seconds and she'd have the little blighter! Her attention was so focused on the terrified fish that she barely paid notice to the scuttling of some shellfish scrambling to hide in the wake of her wild chase. Now, the fish itself had given Ferral no reason to chase it. It hadn't eaten anything she'd wanted to, nor had it bumped into her or knocked over anything in her general vicinity. It was just a fish, and as such had been doing fishy things.

As the two of them came round a rather nice looking cluster of coral, a voice stammered out to her from one side. Ferral tilted her head to the side to glance over at the source, and when she looked back she did not see the tail of the fish she was chasing. "Argh!" She cried out and pulled up short. She was, just a touch too slow, and as a result smacked snout first into a jutting portion of the coral. Tilting her head down, she curle her tail up to coil around her smarting nose. "Ooooh! Look at what you did!"  

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm
Ever so slowly, almost just as slowly if not slower than when he first peeked out from his home, Dev sunk back in to the coral like it was going to give him the greatest amount of protection. He hadn't meant fro his words to be the cause of her harm. Oh no, he hated the idea of harming anyone in any manner, but this time luck wasn't with him, and it seemed as if the female was highly pissed at him for what he had done.

"I'm so sorry! So very very sorry! I didn't mean to distract you and for you to end up getting hurt. P-please forgive me! I just didn't want you to harm that fish. That's all, honest."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm
Well, the fish was gone. It was probably still swimming as hard as it could and of course Ferral would never catch up to it now. She held her nose as she continued to sink downwards towards the coral beneath her. Wow, that smarted something terrible! Ferral cracked open her eyes and with a flick of her front leg twisted in the water to look at the...amazing blue slug. What did he think he was doing? He clashed against the coral so completely it was impossible for her to miss him skulking down there.

Ferral uncoiled her tail from her nose and gave it a testing wiggle. "I wasn't going to really hurt it." She scoffed at his quailing apology. "I just wanted to catch it. I was trying to work on my swimming speed." It never hurt to explain a little. Her head tilted to one side as she considered him. he was quiet a cowering thing wasn't he?  

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Non-Canon OOC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items