Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 am
This thread is so that the 4 involved persons can work up
a RP entry for the Striped Punnet Family.

Unless invited, do not post in there.

Change of thread due to participant change.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:09 am
It was silent, maybe a little too silent for the male seathi's taste, and that small fact struck a bit of fear in to his heart. Was a predator out there, maybe some kind of shark, a hungry kelpi, or famished mer? Did some kind of tragedy hit that he had missed? He didn't know, and part of him really didn't want to know, but if he didn't take a peek to see why it was so quiet then the silence would just bug him and push him further in to his paranoia.

Frowning and giving a whimper, Devereux slowly peeked out of his coral home and stared out at the never ending scene of water. It didn't look like anything was wrong. The normal school of fish were swimming around. The normal group of cleaner fish and shrimp were swimming about and cleaning those that stopped in to their "shops". So why did something feel a little...."off"?

"Maybe I am just being more paranoid than usual..."

Ririka
Crew

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:46 pm
Was there anyone out there who looked as distinguished as the little seathi poking his head out of the coral? Cloris tilted her head curiously as she peered at him from the side. She had come to this part of the ocean in search of something unique to find. Every day she would go traveling about looking for a little trinket to bring back to her home, but nothing compared to what appeared before her eyes! A very colorful seathi, one she knows she hasn't seen before. But then again there are more colorful seathi out there... But he looked like he was kissed by the sun! How interesting.

Tilting her head to the other side as she swam forward slowly, trying not to make too much movement to attract his attention. She wanted to see what sort of action he would do. Was it only his looks that were peculiar or was his personality as well? The way he looked made her wanted to approach him yet not let her be known... so she tried to stay out of his site.

She murmured to herself "Will this day be different or is he normal like the rest?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:48 pm
The seathi cocked his head as he continued to stare out in to the wild blue yonder. He really couldn't find anything out of the ordinary, so why was he worried? Yeah, he could be someone's snack, but no one who would snack on him was around, so it didn't matter. He couldn't help it though, it was just the way he was.

For as long as he could remember he has always been a jumpy and paranoid figure. Always worried about something and being twitchy and overly organized about things. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to be "normal". To take a breather and not worry about something for once.That thought would have to wait for now though.

Stiffening like a prey item under a predator's gaze, Dev slowly turned around and locked his gaze with a distant figure.

"..."

'Oh no...' he thought as he tried his best not to tremble, his ears pinning back tighter under his fear. Was it friend or foe? Would it just leave him be and go elsewhere, or stay there and continue staring at him?

No time for that now! Squealing, or more like shrieking like a girl, he quickly ducked back in to his coral home and curled up in to a pitiful little ball.

Ririka
Crew

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 pm
Her thoughts began to wander when the male was staring around... but once she heard that scream, she got startled and stumbled into some sea anemone. The green leaves were wrapping all over her body as she scrambled to get out. It took a while before she did and it was stuck all over her.

"Ugh, what was that noise, who.. did that?!" She looks back towards where the male was an she blinks in confusion, not knowing where he went. Maybe he got scared off by that girly shrieking too... The leaves wrapped around her swayed in the water as she flitted quickly and fast to the coral reef. Her eye quickly looks around while trying to find the source of the startling noise.. Though with how she's swimming, the leaves are wrapped around her in a very scary fashion.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:02 pm
'Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me...'

The poor seathi male remained in his pitiful little ball of fear for a few moments,that one simple phrase playing through his head over and over, before he noticed that he wasn't being torn apart or harassed in some manner. Just as he was starting to uncurl he quickly curled back up at the sound of the scream.

"Oh my. Oh my. That beast must be coming after me. I angered it! Oh no!"

Slowly uncurling, he peeked up to see if the creature was hanging over head, but he saw nothing. So he waited more, and still nothing. Had it left? Was it going to give up that easily?

His heart racing, and with a cautious mannerism, Dev peeked out from his coral home and blinked at what he was seeing. A female seathi? Was that what he was scared of all this time? Still, he didn't know if she was friend or foe, so he wasn't sure what he should do. Stay in his home and stay safe, or go out and see what is wrong...

'I really am pathetic...'

Sighing, he decided to speak up.

"D-Do you need some help?"

Ririka
Crew

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:24 am
Her tail fin was beginning to get trapped by the sea leaves. The fins on her body already concealed by them and now instead of moving forward she stayed in that area... Squirming to get out of this predicament. How embarrassing, something scared her and she gets trapped!? And now she notices the male poked his head out of the coral! Even more embarrassing.

Cloris tried to turn around and stop herself from further embarrassment... but then she smacked into an indefinable giant object. Yelping out, the girl falls to the sea floor, flopping on the floor like a fish out of water. Agh, this was truly ... just not going well for her. Finally she let out a whine of defeat and stayed on the floor. "Y-yes please! I need help getting out of these horrible things...."

~~~~~ Flash forward ~~~~~

The mare was laughing now, with a bright smile on her face as she recalled what happened to her when the couple first met. " That was probably to most embarrassing time of my life! And I wanted to scare you, but you scared me instead!" Cloris laughed louder and shook her head, the soft hair flowing about in the water. "And ever since then I've ended up in a few more embarrassing moments, that I .. don't exactly want to recall right now."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm
As he listened to his parents' tale, the Seathi foal had been unable to take his wide gaze off them. His little ears perked, sticking out of messy nest of blue hair, as he took in every word. It amazed him that such a simple meeting had led to what was before him now. His parents mated, and his brother and him birthed from that union.

Mud was sent swirling into the water when Ball wiggled within his self made bed on the sea floor. Blue eyes traveled to his father as he quietly questioned, "Did you really scream?"

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:41 pm
Dev lightly chuckled as his mate's words.

"How about we just say the embarrassment and fear was shared? You scared me, and I scared you and we both got a good laugh out of it. At least we did when I was sure you weren't there to harm me..."

Shaking his head, the blue male sighed and let the memories travel through his head. So many wonder days had passed since that simple day, and he cherished every one of them. It still amazed him how someone like himself managed to find his true love and start a family.

He wasn't a manly man. No, far from it. He was a coward if anything, and yet still he was blessed.

Laughing once again, Dev nodded towards his blue haired son.

"Yes, yes I did Ball. I laughed like a scared little filly and hid away like a scardy crab. I was that scared of your mother when I first saw her. Still, if I hadn't screamed your mother wouldn't have gotten frightened and trapped, and we might have never met. Then you wouldn't be here right now."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:47 pm
Wiggling in his own bed, Crystal eyed his father with a astonished look before smiling then joining his brother's side. He didn't know why, but even though he wasn't that old he felt closer with his brother then most probably would.

"Dada your funny!"

The green maned boy squealed with delight before shifting a little in the mud at the bottom of the sea floor. He looked to his mother and wiggled a little more wondering if his mother was going to be alright.

"Mama are you alright? You don't look very happy right now.."

He said lightly as he scampered his way over to his mother's side nuzzling her cheek very lightly before frowning.

"Is dada going to come over and help mama?"

He asked peeking over to his father with an innocent look. He knew his mother was alright, but he liked to joke around a little bit. He curled his tail more underneath him and let out a soft sigh before scampering back over to his brother.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:39 pm
She laughed softly now, smiled brightly at her mate's comment, and then her two wonderful children. They were so young but precious to her... especially since they came from her and her precious love.. The only one who could make her more embarrassed than anything.

But now she tilted her head and blinked at Crystal before nuzzling him back and looking a little confused... but then she figures out what he's getting at and pouts at Devereux . "Why yes, I am sad. Will you help me?" Cloris plays this up by wiggling her tail and then swimming towards her children and sticking her head between them. with a bigger pout.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 pm
Ball had just made room for his brother to join him in his mud bed when he found his mother's head squeezing between the two. Bubbles burst from his mouth when the little colt let out a short giggle, sinking further into the squishy mud. Sometimes his parents could just be so silly!

He rested his head on the sea floor, his little tail uncurling and then recurling. Slumber was beginning to encroach on his young mind, but he wished to stave it off for as long as possible. Nudging his brother with a hoof beneath the mud, he turned his blue eyes to his father. Silently begging for the male to join them.

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm
He didn't get it. Did he miss something here, or were they playing a game with him? What exactly was he supposed to help with now? Maybe some key word was said between the two and he just didn't pick it up. Yeah, that must have been it...right?

Tilting his head in confusion, Dev just smiled and decided to go with the flow instead of floating around like an idiot.

"And what exactly am I supposed to help mama with now? Did I embarrass her again?"

Chuckling, the blue and yellow seathi slowly drifted his way towards his family and stared at them for a moment.

"Now now, where should Daddy settle down now? So many places to choose from. Let's see, next to Crystal? Or maybe beside Ball. I could always curl up next to Mommy... Hm."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 pm
The green haired male peeked at the three wondering what dada was going to do and wondered who he was going to curl up against. He wiggled closer to his brother and smiled a little bit.

"Crystal is going to be here! Next to brother!"

He grinned and looked to them all as he settled finally next to his brother wondering what he was going to do tomorrow then the day after that. They all seemed like a very happy family. They really did. He didn't know if it was going to last, but he didn't care. He was young and happy at the moment.

"I'm tired mama and dada. I'm going to go to sleep now."

He said to the both of them as he snuggled close to his other sibling. His eyes grew heavy and soon they were closed. He didn't even expect to fall asleep so fast. He yawned and peeked tiredly at them all one more time.

"Goodnight...all"

He yawned once more before drifting off.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:10 pm
She moved away from the two little boys and curled her tail around them. Looking back at her mate, she teased him a little more. "You could nestle in the leaves, or in the coral, or... no~ Just come here and warm us up!" It was nice to see her family close together right now. It was different than how she was before.

But now she looked down at Ball and Crystal. The two of them will grow up too quickly for her own liking.. so right now she wants to spend as much time as she can with them. Her eyes glances back at Deveruex with a soft gaze. She wanted him to enjoy this moment. Play with them and show them how to be real Seathi men! She let out a small snort to herself from this but then nodded quickly.

"Yes, come here..."

Non-Canon OOC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces