Submit

Shardan Magenstaff

Dapper Humorist

8,625 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:36 am
Hey you all. I need a little help with the character I'm working on for my short story for the fiction unit of creative writing.

One major thing to note: he is an extremely human-like android.

Name: Sawyer Harris
Gender/Sex: Male
Serial Number: HT-01
Creator: Marina Harris
Artificial Intelligence Age: ~16-17 years
Physical Appearance Age: ~15-17 years
True Age: 1 year
Hair Color: dark blond
Eye Color: dark red
Height: 5"11'
Build/Body Style: Skinny teenager
Abilities: Increased mental processing speed, enhanced speed, enhanced jumping ability
Appearance: Sawyer is, as mentioned above, built like a skinny teenager and thus has very little in the way of muscular definition in his artificial muscles. His dark blond hair is a messy cut, with his bangs almost reaching his dark red eyes and a messy layered mass reaching down to where the base of his head meets his neck. His ears appear almost to be headphones with tiny radio antennae.
He usually wears a pair of tattered jeans that have holes in the knees, a t-shirt of his favorite band or a generic graphic-based T-shirt, and a pair of red Chuck Taylor shoes.
Personality: Sawyer is, for the most part, puts on the mask of an unusually cheerful boy with a mischievous streak. However, beneath this veneer of mirth, he shows a deep sadness, believing himself to be an orphan with no memory of his parents. This is not true, however, as he has no knowledge that he is an android.
He usually communicates as a smart-a** or a joker, and can best be described as the class clown.
History: Sawyer was created in the labs of Harris Technologies by the lead technician, Marina Harris, who had created Sawyer to be a domestic android. Upon completion of the project, she took in Sawyer as her teenage son and enrolled him in a high school after making arrangements with the school administrators. He is currently treated as a freshman in the high school he is attending.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 am
Interesting. What do you need help with?  

avearia

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

Sylrind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:24 pm
Well I'm sure for the story that you will have him in hes pretty good so far. What else would you need help with?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:17 am
I just want to make sure he's a well-rounded, believable character, otherwise I'm afraid I'd go overboard.  

Shardan Magenstaff

Dapper Humorist

8,625 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Sylrind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 am
Well then I think you did a wonderful job and now you just need to get to writing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:38 am
The only question I would have is what do people think of his ears. Wouldn't they know he's different and thus he learns what he is fast. Also what about doctors? Students have to get shots to attend school.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Character Concepts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items