Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[`raze's plot thread] WIP but open! <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 am
So welcome to my plot thread. =3 I may not post regularly in the main thread, but I have been a part of the Soquili community since 2007 when I got my first Soq, Cosette. I am trying to be more active in this shop as it is the one shop that has kept me from completely abandoning Gaia all together.

Over time my Soquili have gathered some serious dust, and its time for some cleaning. They're getting pushed out in this thread for some interaction!

So please, if you're interested in getting involved with one of my Soquili, let me know!! The worst I can say is no, right?

One thing that must be noted is that I really do not have the time to roleplay. If you insist and insist on it, we might, but I am much more a fan of hardcore background plotting. :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:57 am
Delilah

User Image

Personality: Delilah is the epitome of sweetness. She does not have a single mean bone in her fragile little body. She is often shy when meeting others at first, but once warmed up to she is very friendly. Even though Delilah is a sweetheart she is not naive.She knows of the dangers in the world, and is very distrusting of Kalonas after being attacked by one.
(Delilah is not really fleshed out. I never really got around to roleplaying her much.)

Possible Plots
Love: Delilah once had feelings for a Unicorn, but he has been long gone now. She is still coping with her feelings and feels as if she did something wrong. This is either where prince charming comes in and swoops her off her little hooves, or a more manipulative stallion comes in and tries to make her feel worse. Delilah will at first fight the latter stallion about it, but right now, she will fall more quickly for his lies than if she wasn't hurt.
--- Neutral colored Soquili preferred but not restricted to.

`raze

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:01 am
Momo

User Image

Personality: Momo is just as her temper says - innocent. She is very child-like, even as a young mare. She enjoys frolicking about and attempting to fly (she can't) and making new friends. Momo doesn't think twice about meeting someone new, and has no natural fear towards anyone. Momo is not the brightest crayon in the box. She's very silly and thinks life is just one sunshine rainbow after another!

Possible Plots
Flight:
Love:

Belial

User Image

Personality:

Possible Plots

Love:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:10 am
Miranda

User Image

Personality: Miranda is very unlike the two aforementioned mares. She is extraordinarily intelligent and really has no problem letting you know that. She is rather anti-social and only cares to be in the company of other intellects like herself or her family. Miranda is very family-oriented and is often found not to far from home. She is very close to her sisters Theodora and Anastasia (even if the latter's cheerfulness can be irksome).

Possible Plots
Foals: Miranda is very maternal, even though she doesn't really think she is. I'd love for Miranda to be the babysitter of other foals, or to take a foal in as her own.

Theodora: I would live it if a Soquili would attack (foal)Theodora. When Miranda finds out she will seek justice herself and fight the Soquili. This is what will lead to Theodora's own character development, as from this she will grow a strong sense of justice and a desire to help those who are being picked on. This will also create a stronger bond between Miranda and Theodora, as they are the closest siblings in the family.

Love:

Theodora

User Image

Personality: Theodora is very mature for her age. She is much like her sister who is an intellectual, but she isn't as prideful or as arrogant as Miranda is about it. She is very serene and calm, and even when heated she is easy to talk to. The only times Theodora breaks her serene attitude is when she witnesses injustice. Then she forgets that she is a rather small and young mare, and will throw herself into whatever the situation is to stop it.

Possible Plots
Justice:

Miranda: (look at Miranda's "Theodora" plot)

Love:

`raze

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 am
Eirene

User Image

Personality:

Possible Plots
Basket:

Love:

Lorelei

User Image