Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Love is in the air. (Meeki's Plot Thread of ♥) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 am
Hate Love is in the air.

A romantic themed plot thread.. of sorts.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Wyrm
Type: He a pure skinwalker.
Bio: Wyrm is insane. He'll have moments where he will rip something to shreds and he'll have others in which he'll want to play mind games. There's no telling what you will get with him because of his madness. One thing's for certain, he has no conscience.

He has lived in Hell for hundreds of years. As such, he's got no strip of conscience left if he ever had any to begin with. He loves torturing others, be it physical or mental. When he heard that the Skinwalkers on Earth were slacking off, he decided it was time to bring "Hell" to Earth. Since then, he's made it his point to hurt as many as he could.

Wyrm has recently adopted a pet kitty. Of course, she happens to be a Skinwalker but he considers her his pet anyway. He finds her fascinating. Never before had he met one of his kind that tried so desperately to NOT be a Skinwalker. While this would usually infuriate him, he is drawn to Pan's frenzies. When she loses control, she reminds him very much of Abyss, his mate. Perhaps it is for this reason that he keeps her around and refuses to end her life. Then again, it could be because he sees Pandora as a ticking timebomb. When she explodes, she could be a Skinwalker unlike anything ever seen before and he wanted to be around to experience it. If only he could get her to lose control.. once and for all.
What I'm looking for: Any interaction is fine but I'd rather not breed him unless it's with another pure skinwalker.

--------------------------------------

Name: Hate
Type: He is the angeni of hate/hatred.
Bio: He was customed to be a part of one of my favorite soquili families. So he comes from a good, loving, strong family. However, he and his twin sister were born.. special. She is the angeni of love, and he is the angeni of hate. So they usually only find a balance around each other.

However, he's been an adult for awhile and it's time for him to strike out on his own. He can't spend the rest of his life following his sister around just so that he can feel some semblance of love. Perhaps somewhere out there, there's a mare with the heart, patience and tolerance to turn his black heart red again.
What I'm looking for: I'm looking more for a lifemate than flings with Hate. Someone that will be willing to be in it for the long haul with me. sad  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:13 am

Name: Loren
Type: He is the son of Lord Soth and Angelique.
Bio: He was an unwanted foal. His mother found his coloring tainted, ugly and wanted nothing to do with him and his father was a b*****d that cared nothing for love and understanding. He raised Loren to be equally powerful and cruel. Loren was treated more like a soldier than a son and finally unleashed onto the world. He enjoys hurting others but deep down, there's still a glimmer of hope. Perhaps a kind mare will be able to show him there's more to life than pain? Or could a deliciously evil mare see his potential and bring him even further within the darkness?
What I'm looking for: I'm open for temporary or long term relationship. Whatever the plot calls for.

-----
]
Name: Doomsday
Type: He is a pure blooded kalona, son of Wrath and Succubus.
Bio: Doomsday is much like his father, full of rage, wrath and is essentially a ticking timebomb. You never know what will make him go off or how long it will take him to calm down when he does. He's also a bit of a playboy, not the type to settle down, always got an eye for the mares. He'll flirt with all races but deep down, he's always hoping to find a kalona mare equal to his.. awesomeness. He's full of hot air. >.>
What I'm looking for: Doomsday isn't set in stone on race but really favors kalona or malicious mares. Not necessarily evil, but at least a trouble maker.

-----

Name: Caine
Type: He is a bloodsucking stallion that smells of death.
Bio: Caine has always been a loner. Outside of his wolf companion, Malkav, there's not much of a social life. Sometimes he spends time with his favorite child, Kindred but she sees him as an old foggy, stuck in his ways so is always trying to change him.

He drinks blood, loves the smell of decay and death, but because of this, it can be hard to find a mare that can stick with him for more than a night. He has a lonely, heavy heart. It would be nice to find him some love.
What I'm looking for: I'm looking for someone to share Caine's final breeding with, possibly spend the rest of his life with.

-----

Name: Saber
Type: He is a saber toothed tiger mutant.
Bio: Saber is one that has always been judged by his looks. Many avoid him, shun him, treat him as an outsider. Others associate him with Skinwalkers, claiming he has some heritage to them. The truth is, Saber doesn't know his origins. He was adopted by a kind stallion that found him wandering the woods alone as a foal. This stallion raised Saber to be nice and understanding.

The constant struggle of being accepted in a world that wants to see him as a monster has taken its toll on him and sometimes, he wants to give up. He is forced to be a loner, his playful and gentle side iced with the coldness of being ignored and unwanted. The only one that understood and cared for him was his father, and he passed away years ago.
What I'm looking for: Open for just about anything with Saber.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:14 am

Name: Reaver
Type: Mutant. Favored daughter of Reaper
Bio: Reaver is daddy's little girl, which could be a problem for any potential partners. She idolizes her father, wants someone that he would approve of, be proud of. She is tough, a rug-tug tomboy and doesn't want someone to protect her or coddle her. She loves to fight, to jump into conflicts. You could say that she has a thirst for danger so bad boys are definitely preferred.
What I'm looking for: Tough stallions, kinda stuck between evil and good. Adaptive like she.

Name: Reaver
Type:
Bio:
What I'm looking for:  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:15 am

Name: Pan
Type: White Tiger Skinwalker
Bio: Pan is pretty crazy. I don't know how to say it any other way. She wants a family. She really wants a normal, happy family. The only problem? Like I said, she's crazy. She was adopted by a nice mare when she was a foal. The mare didn't know she was an abandoned skinwalker. Skinwalkers weren't common then. She adopted the "different" foal and tried to race her with her own kids. Needless to say, one night, Pan frenzied and killed her brother and sister. When the mother found out, she started crying for help and Pan had no choice but to silence her too.

So you see, Pan really craves and wants a family. The question is, can she handle one? It would take a strong Skinwalker stallion to protect the young from her.
What I'm looking for: A strong, pure Skinwalker stallion.

-----

Name: Crying Wolf
Type: Unicorn. She's not a skinwalker. She wears a wolf pelt.
Bio: Crying wolf is sad. So sad. Her herd was attacked by Skinwalkers when she was a foal and she tried to hide with her baby brother but he kept crying. She was so scared of him giving up their hiding spot that she tried to cover his mouth with her body, hoping to just quiet him. Instead, she had smothered her baby brother, killing him.

She hears his cries every night, constantly hurting over the guilt she has never been able to rid herself of. The only solace comes when she dons her wolf pelt, the fur seeming to muffle the cries, bringing her peace. However, it makes her look very much like the Skinwalkers that started the tragic turn of events when she was young. Life can be funny like that.
What I'm looking for: Not really sure. She's uh.. not your normal mare.

-----

Name: Bubblegum
Type: Paint
Bio: Bubblegum was raised to enjoy life and the beauty in all things. She's innocence personified and it's in everything she does. The spring in her step, the hum coming from her as she explores a newly found field of flowers. To her, there's no such thing as evil, no such thing as darkness.
What I'm looking for: Up for anything, good stallions, bad stallions, whatever!

-----

Name: Abigail
Type: Silver unicorn. Very close to her friend, Apocalypse, which is kind of like a brother to her.
Bio: Abby has been a bit melancholy as of late. Ever since she was a foal, she was always the motherly one of their lot. Taking care of the other orphans. Now that they are all adults, she finds her life becoming rather sad. There's no little ones to dote on. She craves so desperately to have a family of her own.

She would make an excellent adoptive mother for anyone with a foal needing a little love and guidance.
What I'm looking for: Either romantic interest/plots or plots of her adopting any foals in need of a family?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:17 am
Just post if interested?  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff