PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 pm

User Image
Name: Jezabelle 'Belle'
Temper: Disturbed

Foal
Teepee
Roleplay color: #9370DB

Personality (Foal):
Often feels guilty for deceiving her mother and wandering outside of their home when shes not around. She needs to drink blood regularly to maintain her strength but she doesn't do it out infront of people, not out of shyness, she isn't aware that drinking blood is not what most soquili do, but because she cannot hunt for herself and has it provided to her by her mother. She carries around a hefty stick to protect herself from the monsters that she worries are hiding all around and waiting to gobble her up and take her away, she is a bit skittish and jumps at sudden noises and movements. She will only be found outside her den during the day and will hurry to get home in the evening before Jessamine returns and finds her gone. She is very young and innocent, she also doesn't get out much. despite being a bit skittish due to the lies she is constantly fed to try and make her too afraid to venture outside she is also curious about the world outside her prison and loves wandering and going on adventures.

Personality (Adult):
Her thirst for blood has become more persistent as she grows older and it is now the majority of her diet(which also includes... normal things). If she doesn't feed enough she becomes weak, lethargic, and listless. If this were to go on for long enough she would most likely die of malnourishment and starvation. Belle has inherited fangs from her father which she uses to puncture the skin of a living victim to drink their blood, usually around their neck but any major artery would work just as well. She also gets the blood she needs by hunting and killing small animals using her cleaver, she drinks the blood but will not eat the meat as she finds the taste and texture repulsive. Jezabelle does not kill unless it is necessary, the act doesn't bother her but she believes it is wasteful and selfish to kill unless she needs to feed. She takes no pleasure from killing unlike her parents and many of her siblings. Belle gets a lot of the blood she needs from animals but she will also accept blood from other soquili if it is offered. Her bite is not painful but it leaves her donors feeling drained, giddy, and sometimes euphoric. other symptoms may occur depending on the soquili (lol), Belle will care for the soquili until they are well as repayment for their gift. Some find the effects of her bite addictive; returning to her regularly to experience them, which suits her perfectly.

History:
Jezabelle is the daughter of Jessamine, a mare with no known kalona or skinwalker relatives who suffers from an uncontrollable bloodlust that drives her to maim, kill, and feast upon her victims, and of Relic, a compulsive kidney thieving 'doctor' from the Bloodmoon carnival. She and her siblings were conceived in a night of passion and their parents parted ways the next morning. Jessamine discovered herself pregnant shortly after, less than a year since giving birth to her first children who she had abandoned. Jessamine intended to leave the baskets in separate homes this time around, as it was difficult to move more than one at a time with any amount of speed or stealth. To her mother's horror, Jezabelle emerged from her basket the night before she was to be transferred to her new home. Despite herself, Jessamine became attached to her daughter and didn't want to have to give her up. She kept Belle in a small Den in a secluded section of the forest with her familiar, Cleaver, to stand guard while she was away hunting. There Belle remained for the first part of her childhood, her mother returning regularly to bring food and Cleaver hunting while she was away to provide the filly with the blood she needed to drink to remain strong. Jessamine knew that this was no way for her daughter to grow up but her guilt wasn't nearly enough for her to overcome her selfish desire to keep her daughter for herself, safe in their tiny home and far away from any who would steal Belle's affection from her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Plot Ideas:

Foal:
-->Belle ventures out against her mothers wishes, meets some friends but always must return home before the evening, when Jessamine tends to return.(Various meet and greets, adventures etc, don't have to be very long or complicated and can just set the tone for future friendships)
-->(Some SRP stuff in here that I'll have to do in here, essentially Belle argues with Jessamine and runs away)
-->Belle is found and either adopted into another family or goes to like with her father
-->Inter-family roleplay with her adoptive parent/s and sibling/s, adventures, mischief, and the lot.
-->Always open to sibling rp ^3^

Young Adult:

-->Jessamine finds her and takes her back, possibly with help from Kalona black magic. Keeps her in a drugged sleep or magically induced slumber (not sure yet) so she can't run away again. She cares for her for a long time. Sleeping beauty-esque quality to this plot, she will grow to the use of her adult cert here. (most of this will be SRP but I may need a Kalona to enchant her)
--> Belle is rescued by friends, siblings, or a stranger that happens across her sleeping form while her mother is away. Possible future romance. She is still inexperienced and will be intimidated by any romantic approaches for the time being. Although I will use her adult cert for this, ICly too young for a breeding.
-->Jezabelle learns she can take blood from living donors. Open to multiple encounters with this.
-->Sibling aaarrrrpppeeee <3
-->Any of your plot ideas!!!

P.S. If your interested in rping or plotting with any of my other Soquili, feel free to post your ideas here as well (Their personalities and other details are in my teepee). I am almost always open to rp for character development so theres a very good chance I will say yes ^^.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:11 am
So totally would like to throw Zombie at your filly for some creepy foal rp, perhaps even a lasting friendship. I'm on my phone right not, so don't have his images, but I'll throw them your way in the morning!

EDIT:: Here he is! User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:35 am
I would love that!!!! I can set up the rp if you'd like ^^  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 pm
Woot

xDD I hate naming the rps, always takes me forever lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:35 pm
o3o
Alright, I think thats all she wrote...for nao  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:44 pm
Friend rp with either one or both of my girls here?

User Image
This girl kind of wears in front of people, a mask of happiness that tries to hide her other part. The part that dreams in full color.

User Image
Chatella loves taking care of everyone she can, since she hates seeing someone hurt. She is so sweet and caring, that even when shes attempting to take care of someone she tries to not hurt them with shots and such if she can help it.

EDIT: If chatella and her became good friends, I could see her trying to rescue her if she felt she was in danger.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:37 pm
chi honda

Would love rp with one or both, they're adorable <3 and Belle definitely needs some female friends o3o;

Would you like to do them all together or do seperate rps? And shall you start or I?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:14 pm
Well yay I'm glad! Your girl is so unique by the way, and I can understand that my girls need some female friends too. =] lol. I seem to only have them meet guys...

An whichever works best for you! ^_^ Maybe we could both each start 1?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 pm
chi honda

D'aww thanks <3, she's my first basket so I'm having a lot of fun actually going through her whole childhood ^^

Sure that would be fine, we can each start one. I can start the one with Chatella if you'd like, I think I have a gewd plan ;3
I  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 pm
Really? Well congrats on your first basket! = o
I think your first basket and my first basket grew together. lol.

An I can imagine, I think foal rps are so fun to do. That's why I'm going back and doing chatella's missed childhood. hehe.

Okay sounds good to me! I will start the other one then since I have an idea for it. ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:15 pm
chi honda

Linku <3
Yup, they're the same generation, and thankies ^^
Sounds perfect!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kettyn

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:23 am
~*pounces on Faith*~ I'd love sibling foal rp with Belle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 am
Kettyn

That would be amazing Ket!!! <3
Belle will absolutely adore her sister!
Do you want to start or shall I?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash