Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
This is not an advertising thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 am
I lied.

So yeah. I'm advertising for a guild of mine. Not for normal members (the guild isn't open yet) but for crew members. Mostly, I ask of the crew to feed good ideas, but I am also offering many other things to people who rise to the position.

As it is, the guild is a Dragon Age guild. For those of you who do not know what that is, it's a game series created by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts (EA games). It's a fantasy game, and it has won game of the year several times over, and for good reasons. So, since I am a hardcore nerd for DA and possibly its biggestfannojoke, I created an RP guild for it. Of course it won't be 100% the same but it has the same base and concept, as well as the same history, much like how this guild is merely Naruto, starting from when the villages were first founded.

Anyways, back to recruiting.
Crew who join now, if competent, get a promised leadership spot for a nation of their choice (unless they don't want to be a leader or if the nation is taken...), and the opportunity to start their character at a mid-level rank rather than the lowest possible.

Note that if you want to be invited simply post here and I will invite you, unless you're someone known to be argumenative, and controversial with little benefit from the latter... (argumenative and controversial people that propose GOOD ideas however...? Welcome aboard!)

But yeah... I'm also looking for people who may wanna exercise a bit of creativity, perhaps making spells and skills that may be of use for the guild to inherit.

Anyways... I hope you join. : D
Byebye.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 am
1. hope this wont hamper your NUR crew jobs.

2. What happened to that one guild were you made me make a profile?

3. Seriously that other guild looked cool but didn't look like a Dragon Age guild >.>

4. LAIR!?!?! D:

5. ????

6. Profit.  

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 am
1. Maaaaaybe.
2. I'm taking time off from Utopia. You see, the concept and base for Utopia was literally a dream of mine. Possibly the most interesting and breathtaking dream I've ever had.
At first it was kind of like a modern-world church reformation that turned out to be so much more, but I've lost my inspiration. I have alot in mind, but I'm not sure where to put it.
3. Thanks lol. I assure you, if it actually turned out the way I wanted it to it would be far greater than Dragon Age, or any game for that matter. I just need to perfect it, and gain inspiration. However, that could be a while from now. For now, and if it succeeds hopefully for a long time to come, I'm sticking to Dragon Age.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:35 am
I've never played Dragon Age.  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:35 am
it's sort of a slow game... as in you really have to take your time to play it... but it's pretty epic (except the combat in the first game... that fails. second games combat however is pretty good)
but really, you don't needa play the game to join the guild, i've been working to make it understandable for people new to the series... though, i still haven't posted an intro or anything of the sort...
or you could just go to dragonage.wikia.com/
that works too  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:48 am
It's an ok game. I liked it!  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:53 am
I never got far on the game but i watched my dad play and beat it over and over and over and it looked like a lot of fun. I would be happy to be part of the crew if you'll have me. I am good at creativity so any artwork or like you said spell work that needs to be done i would be more than happy to give it a try ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:59 am
Yey.
It's a pretty great game.. and yes, one you can play over and over without getting bored... thus my obsession...
I'll get to inviting you, Silence... I don't know you very well but you seem competent enough. xD  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 am
well that's comforting, lol no harm in meeting new people  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 am
The Fall is Inevitable
it's sort of a slow game... as in you really have to take your time to play it... but it's pretty epic (except the combat in the first game... that fails. second games combat however is pretty good)
but really, you don't needa play the game to join the guild, i've been working to make it understandable for people new to the series... though, i still haven't posted an intro or anything of the sort...
or you could just go to dragonage.wikia.com/
that works too

is it anything like fable?  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 am
it's better than fable. two far diff games though, in my opinion.  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games