Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
A brand new idea.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:44 am
If i recorded and posted my Big Band doing covers of old songs, would people on Gaia pay gold for us to do songs for them?

Please Give Feedback, because I need a way to make gold, and, well Music is my thing.

Thanks for reading,
Dairy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 pm
Hmm, i've never heard of someone selling audio on gaia. I'm sure someone would want it, but make sure you take care to protect your work so others don't credit it as their own and such.  

TheChief-5

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:22 pm
Hmmm, will do, thanks for the feedback, but I mean does anyone like jazz here?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 pm
It's such a big community that there's a demand for almost anything.  

Life Hath Immortality

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:41 pm
Life Hath Immortality
It's such a big community that there's a demand for almost anything.

thanks for the feedback, would you invest?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 am

If you can sing in japanese... yes =D
Anyway, neat idea. Hopefully, you can get it to work. Good luck! (^O^)

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

elyzia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd say it's at least worth a shot! I've never heard of anybody doing anything quite like that before on Gaia, which means that the best way to figure out whether or not your idea would be successful in helping you earn gold is to simply try it & see. How truly unique your idea is & the fact that nobody else seems to be doing anything quite like it on Gaia currently also means that you wouldn't have to really compete with others; if you're the only person offering a particular service, then everybody who's interested in paying gold for it will come to you, which definitely is a very good thing & greatly increases your chances of making a fair amount of gold from your whole idea.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:24 pm
elyzia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd say it's at least worth a shot! I've never heard of anybody doing anything quite like that before on Gaia, which means that the best way to figure out whether or not your idea would be successful in helping you earn gold is to simply try it & see. How truly unique your idea is & the fact that nobody else seems to be doing anything quite like it on Gaia currently also means that you wouldn't have to really compete with others; if you're the only person offering a particular service, then everybody who's interested in paying gold for it will come to you, which definitely is a very good thing & greatly increases your chances of making a fair amount of gold from your whole idea.

Thanks for the feedback, I think I may try it so ill be recording some stuff soon. So, thanks so much, and I will try and impress the world... with luck of course and I wish the best of luck to you.  

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

l Omie-Gosh l

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:42 pm
That's a really nice service! What kind of music do you guys play?  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games