Reply Chat and Plot Zone
New Soq! Plots Needed!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:45 pm
'Ello on and all! A Soq newbie here looking for plots for my first stallion and mare. They both are new and while they have personalities they need help flushing them out.

If you'd like to offer an RP or a plot , please do so! XD No forms, just PM me or place your Soq and any ideas here.

Word of warning, I am not a fan of Insta-romance- just-add -water, but I am willing to see how the Soq work with each other and how well the players behind them do as well.

They both are looking for friends, enemies, humor and tragedy! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 pm
Name: Hakon
Meaning: 'noble' Scandinavia
Breed: CYO
Mate: ----
Offspring: --

Roleplay color: #996633
Obtained: CYO Plushie December 2010: Velveteen Angel
Colourist:

razz ersonality: Hakon is a stoic, steady stallion. With a deep since of honor, though it may not be the typical honor you might assume. You could consider him a gentleman scoundrel like the highway men of old. He tries not to stick his nose into other's business, but if he does, or is forced to, well he will see it to the end. If you ask him for help, he may or may not give it, it all depends. However once you've earned his loyalty and trust, he is a steadfast presence, but don't betray him if you value your hide.

.:History: Hakon prefers to keep his past to himself. Don't expect to learn much from this close lipped stallion.

Looking For:

Hakon needs someone to bring back the young stallion he was. The one who believed that anything was possible, and not the jaded on he is now. He needs someone to care for, perhaps a younger stallion to mentor. A cause or a quest that can allow him to remember he is a part of the world not apart from it. Enemies always welcome too.

User Image  

Lorne_Sionn

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:52 pm
Name: Etain
Meaning: ' object of jealousy' Celtic
Breed:
Mate: ----
Offspring: --

Roleplay color: #003300
Obtained: Gifted by Epine Easter 2011
Colourist:

razz ersonality: Etain is very demure, and very shy. She is a lady in every sense of the word, with a graceful, elegant manner. Gentle and kind, she is very naive to the world, her parents having seen something very special in the young filly early on, a special quietude that they choose to protect. She's never been outside her forest, the furthest she has gone is the lake that rings her mountain home. Etain knows every animal, bird and plant that is in her care. She knows better than to be entirely trusting of strangers to her wood, her father taught her that much and how to defend herself if she must, but Etain is not sure she could come to do any harm to another. There is however a curious streak in her, an almost wanderlust that tries to manifest itself, but is quickly set aside by the young mare. She has creatures that depend on her, and if she left the protection of the trees who would take them into their hooves?

.:History: Etain is a very young mare, only just an adult and had a very sheltered up bringing. You could almost call it a fairytale. Both her parents are loving and dote on their only child even now as a young adult. She's never known hardship, but follows the Wheel of the Year as every creature who lives in the wood does. When one of her charges passes on, she is there to tend the loved ones left behind while her father lays the deceased to rest. While Etain has never been in love, or had another such as herself for a friend, she's never lacked companionship and considers herself very close to several of the woodland creatures she shares the mountain forest with. In all, her life up to now, has been simple, peaceful, and filled with much joy.

Looking For:

Life experience! This sheltered mare needs to know that there is something more out there then just the mountain wood she has lived in all her life. She needs, friends, enemies, maybe a romance or just a really good friend to get her out on her own four hooves. Sh needs tragedy and humor, perhaps a way to prove she is more then a pretty face. I am sure there is steel underneath the silk, she just has to find it. Word of warning however, no matter how far she goes from home, (providing you can get her to leave) she will return back to what she knows.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:56 pm
bump bump  

Lorne_Sionn

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:57 am
I'd love to offer a bit of life experience for Etain. I have a kelpie stallion, Desvayne, with the habit of hunting land bound creatures for food. It could be entirely possible that he found himself within a pond in her woods and has taken up temporary residency- this of course is coupled with the fact that animals go disappearing at night (when he hunts). I'd imagine that might get her attention?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:18 pm
ropin and riden
I'd love to offer a bit of life experience for Etain.

I would imagine it would. *laughs* Happy to plot it out with you. Either PM me or we can just chat back and forth here. XD  

Lorne_Sionn

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm
^^ I don't mind chatting here, its all roomy and stuff. *wiggles*

Are you open to rp as well? I'd love to see how this plays out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:14 pm
Yuppers, I am an RP addict so I am always open to Rp. I am getting my hooves wet, so to speak, here in Soq with Etain and Hakon. Both are pretty blank slates, They have outlines, but not content just yet.  

Lorne_Sionn

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:47 pm
I'm going to get that RP up soon darling. Probably in the next day or two. I have a cold, and everytime I think I'm feeling better it bites me back again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:20 am
o.o Sorry for poofing, its been busy for me lately. Just graduated w00t!

Anyway, did you want to set up the thread, or did you want me to?  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:33 am
ropin and riden
o.o Sorry for poofing, its been busy for me lately. Just graduated w00t!

Anyway, did you want to set up the thread, or did you want me to?

HEY Congrats! Sure you can start it. I am averaging a reply a week these days, but a few more weeks...about two and it will all be over XD So as long as you don't mind that its fine to start XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:01 pm
Hello i would like to offer up some rp players if you are interested. i am a newbie too and here are my buddies.
User Image
also
Zerafin the Lizard
and
Nefar the Lobster

I realize that two of my critters are water based but that doesnt mean they cant rp with land soq. Fancy a trip to the ocean?  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces