Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Looking for friend/gf

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delhome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:12 pm
I've just recently came back to gaia... and found ALL my friends have canceled their accounts or not logged on since 2007...

17 yo, looking for a casual friend or gf (who isn't a "Lifestyles" board creepy person lol)...

Picture
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/Genti_Barony/me.jpg
(Edit: Rut Roe, I didn't realize it would post that big of a picture...)

(And yes, I shaved that stupid facial hair off)

6 foot 2, 185 lbs... Got a weeee bit of a tummy, but I'm working on it.

Kind of a geek, I love Doctor Who and Torchwood.

I play trumpet, baritone, and I'm learning flute.

I am a country boy, and proud of it, but I'm NOT a "racist redneck."

And I'm NOT addicted to my iPhone, I can put it down anytime I want to... I just don't want to yet....

What I'm looking for:
Sweet and Funny. An interest in history would be great. Liking sports would be nice too, but not necessary, but dreads are a 100% NO!
A pretty smile (btw, Braces are a plus, NOT a minus....)
Sober, no drugs, booze, or cigs.
I like long hair, but not a must.
Not someone who types LiKe ThIs, or who uses short-hand because it's "cool."

A good sense of humor and love of being silly is a must!
And please, a little cursing is okay, but I don't like curse words at all!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 pm
hey  

OMG_NERDXD

Delhome

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 pm
That's what horses eat lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:23 pm
Hello. I'm willing to chat~ What are your interests?  

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Delhome

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:58 am
Well, first off, I am completely obsessed with the classic-modern epic scifi book series, The Dragonriders of Pern. I say "classic-modern" because the first was published in 1967, and most recent in 2010, I love to read. I also write fan-fics about Scott Sigler's novels

I am, in my opinion, a talented instrumental musician. I love classical marches and Jazz. As a trumpet and cornet player, I have the requisite slight ego, but I don't let it rule my commonsense.

My dream job is to be either a marine engineer or a member of the US Coast Guard. I love the ocean, but I also love the mountains.

I snow- and sandboard. I'm also looking to get into mountain boarding. I quite enjoy mountain biking.

I listen to a lot of classic rock, as well as Celtic Rock.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:16 am
Oh, I've heard of that series before, never read it though. I love to read too. See? We already have common interests.

Can you explain to me what the difference of a trumpet and a cornet is? I've always wondered. Is the cornet smaller?
I love to play jazz or folk-songs on my saxophone. How long have you been playing your intsruments?

I was never really a fan of the mountains, but oceans are nice. [Maybe it has something to do with the water or something.] Those jobs sound cool. I live in California, so I see quite a few US Coast Guards.

xD Only been snowboarding once, and I broke my leg. Lack of practice, maybe.... Sandboarding, is that fun?

Do you enjoy music overall? I agree, classic rock and Celtic rock are quite favorable. Especially compared to some of the junk they have today.

Hah, sorry if I ask too many questions. It's really a habit of mine sweatdrop  

Vintage Crayons

Shy Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Delhome

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Vintage Crayons
Oh, I've heard of that series before, never read it though. I love to read too. See? We already have common interests.

Can you explain to me what the difference of a trumpet and a cornet is? I've always wondered. Is the cornet smaller?
I love to play jazz or folk-songs on my saxophone. How long have you been playing your intsruments?

Okay, for starters, trumpet VS Cornet. Think about two identical pattern dresses, one made of red velvet, the other made of silk the same color red. The cornet is the velvet dress, smooth and soft. The trumpet is the silk, bright, vivacious, and sharp. Both are the same cut and color, but they have two different feels. Cornets are a little bit shorter than trumpets. I've Been playing since my seventh birthday.

Vintage Crayons

I was never really a fan of the mountains, but oceans are nice. [Maybe it has something to do with the water or something.] Those jobs sound cool. I live in California, so I see quite a few US Coast Guards.

xD Only been snowboarding once, and I broke my leg. Lack of practice, maybe.... Sandboarding, is that fun?

Sandboarding is similar to snowboarding. I took lessons so no broken bones yet lol. If you go to YouTube and look up Jockey's Ridge NC Sandboarding, that's where I go in the summer. It's a lot of fun.

Vintage Crayons

Do you enjoy music overall? I agree, classic rock and Celtic rock are quite favorable. Especially compared to some of the junk they have today.

Hah, sorry if I ask too many questions. It's really a habit of mine sweatdrop

Nah, it's no prob bout the questions. I like a lot of music, even polka sometimes. I like country and a little bit of hip-hop. And I mean a little bit. Lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:48 pm
You seem cool. I could befriend you if we have stuff in common, maybe I'll date yo.  

User 32533777

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff