Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Teepee

To get ahold of me for further plot based discussion after you've posted in this forum,
you can PM me,
Or contact me via IM.

AIM: JokersMaddnes
XBOX Live - Kitanao

Table of Contents
o1. Introduction // Contact Information
o2. Rules
o3. Form You Use // I Use
o4-15. Notes from Soquili

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

o1. So everyone knows. Until my Soquili are in a romantic relationship in a role-play, they are not mates. There for, they are merely potential mates.

In other words, you can claim plots for their mate status, but it is not official until in a role-play, they are romantically inclined. Whomever gets there first, wins I guess. I just don't want more drama with "I had his plots reserved, why is he now mated with someone else?!" And what not. >>

o2. If you want plots with any of the other Soquili I have, that aren't romance, by all means, go for it. xD Just post their names. But the only ones I'm having a post actually for is the ones who need mates.

o3. More than likely, I won't decline you, but please don't throw a fit if your Soquili doesn't get the mate status with mine. More Soquili /will/ come. I /promise/.

o4. Flings are not something I usually go for. If they don't say flings accepted, don't offer. If the plot involves a "fling that leads to matehood" that's fine.

o5. If you don't post here saying you want plots, but we plotted over AIM or in thread, then I may forget/not update the pets if you offered them. The thread helps me keep track, so even if you don't use the form, and just post a reminder to me, it'd help.

o6. Just because it says that the Soquili is straight/gay, doesn't mean that if your Soquili is of the wrong gender, they won't work. That's just their preference, but everyone can change at times. Unless for a /fact/ I know they are gay or straight, you're fine. And edit levels don't matter to me, unless I specifically say that I want edits for them.

o7. Role-Played - These are pets that require role-play, whether it be over guild or AIM. It involves character development.
- Back Story - These are pets that have to have some plot to them, but don't require much role-play. Just a couple snipits to make sure they work.
- Compatability - These are ones where we just compare their personality, decide if they work or not, and go for it. No role-play required, but loved when the time is available.

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

Feel free to change the color in the form below to match your Soquili. Note that there are two different colors, but you can use only one if you want.

[quote="x blame it on the --- x"][/quote]

[align=center][IMG]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p592/SammiSoquili/Plot Thread and Quest Thread/PlotWithMeBanner.png[/IMG][/align]

[align=right][size=13][color=#FF7E00][i]Hello, I am here to contact[/i][/color][/size] [size=15][b][color=#318CE7]MASSA'S SOQUILI NAME HERE.[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[size=12][b][color=#FF7E00]►►[/color] [color=#318CE7]Offered Soquili:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#FF7E00]❝[/color] [url=]Your Soquili Name/Image Here[/url] [color=#FF7E00]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][b][color=#FF7E00]►►[/color] [color=#318CE7]Just a Little Information:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#FF7E00]❝[/color] Tell me some information about your Soquili. Personality, quirks, ect. [color=#FF7E00]❞[/color][/size]

[size=12][b][color=#FF7E00]►►[/color] [color=#318CE7]Interested In:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#FF7E00]❝[/color] Whatcha looking for? Mate, friends, ect. [color=#FF7E00]❞[/color][/size]

[size=12][b][color=#FF7E00]►►[/color] [color=#318CE7]Best Way to Contact:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#FF7E00]❝[/color] PM, Quote, IM, ect. (If IM, leave me your screen names.) [color=#FF7E00]❞[/color][/size]

[size=12][b][color=#FF7E00]►►[/color] [color=#318CE7]Plot Ideas:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#FF7E00]❝[/color] Got any plot ideas in mind? [color=#FF7E00]❞[/color][/size]

[size=12][b][color=#FF7E00]►►[/color] [color=#318CE7]Blarg:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#FF7E00]❝[/color] Yes or no? [color=#FF7E00]❞[/color][/size]

User Image

[align=right][size=13][color=COLOR2][i]Greetings, you may call me[/i][/color][/size] [size=15][b][color=COLOR1]NAMEHERE.[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[imgright]99999[/imgright][size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Journal Entry:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]❝[/color] Text [color=COLOR2]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Requirements:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]❝[/color] Role-Play || Back Story || Compatibility [color=COLOR2]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Day Able To Breed:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]❝[/color] Text [color=COLOR2]❞[/color][/size]

[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Gender:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Species:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Temper:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Personality:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Important Information:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Likes:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Dislikes:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Interested In:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Thoughts of Love:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Looking For:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]❝[/color] [i]In Character:[/i] [color=COLOR2]❞[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]❝[/color] [i]Out of Character:[/i] [color=COLOR2]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]One Night Stand:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Breedings Left:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Plot One:[/color][/b] [color=COLOR2][i]Plot Title[/i][/color][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Plot Two:[/color][/b] [color=COLOR2][i]Plot Title[/i][/color][/size]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Plot Three:[/color][/b] [color=COLOR2][i]Plot Title[/i][/color][/size]

[size=12][b][color=COLOR2]►►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Offered:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]❝[/color] [url=]Soquili[/url] || Owned By || For [color=COLOR2]❞[/color][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:38 pm
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 pm
Greetings, you may call me Dragoona.

User Image►► Journal Entry:
xxxxx Dragona`s Teepee Post
►► Requirements:
xxxxx Role-Play || Back Story
►► Day Able To Breed:
xxxxx Whenever

►► Gender:
xxxxx Female
►► Species:
xxxxx Part Hippogryph
►► Temper:
xxxxx Dark

►► Personality:
xxxxx Crossing Dragoon's path can go one of two ways for a passerby. They could end up ignored completely; or attacked in many different ways. Dragoona is a mare of exotic beauty; so she has been told. And due to this knowledge, she doesn't mind flaunting it here or there. But there are often times where this mare will lash out in aggression for no reason known. She is a very dark female, often times sticking to wandering around at night and sleeping during the day. Demanding, the mare never takes no for an answer and would rather slit a throat then not get her way. She despises being told no, and it would have to take a special Soquili to pull the act off. There are often times where, if told no, she will also just wander away with a grunt, and never pay attention to that specific Soquili again for their "insubordinate" behavior.

xxxxx To find out more, visit her Teepee post.

►► Important Information:
xxxxx Do not get on her bad side; Dragoona has a horrid temper.
xxxxx Gain her respect, and you will have it forever.
xxxxx Dragoona does not take anything from anyone. Give her what she wants, and she'll leave you alone... for the most part.

►► Likes:
xxxxx Night | Getting her Way | Hunting | Being in Control
►► Dislikes:
xxxxx Being out of Control | Vegetation | Losing Feathers | Disobedience

►► Interested In:
xxxxx Pets. ( Male or female )
xxxxx Equals. ( Male or female )
xxxxx Basically; she's bisexual and could go with a very submissive lover, or one who she sees as an equal.

►► Thoughts of Love:
xxxxx Love is for the weak; but that doesn't mean it isn't vastly needed. After all, how else will the world be filled with offspring to keep the tides of fate turning?
►► Looking For:
xxxxx In Character: Option A) Someone very quiet and submissive. He or She will be required to address Dragoona in specific ways, as well as do as she says. She will basically treat them as pets to her "game".
xxxxx In Character: Option B) Someone that she will begin to treat as a "pet" and then realize they are more of an equal. From there, she will respect them and treat them as she treats others she admires.
xxxxx Out of Character: Personality; personality; personality; personality. So basically, they have to mesh well.

►► One Night Stand:
xxxxx If plotted, sure.
►► Breedings Left:
xxxxx 3/3

►► Plot One: Plot Title
xxxxx Text
►► Plot Two: Plot Title
xxxxx Text
►► Plot Three: Plot Title
xxxxx Text

►► Offered:
xxxxx Soquili || Owned By || For  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 pm
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 pm

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:45 pm
Greetings, you may call me Tecciztecatl.

User Image►► Journal Entry:
xxxxx Tecciztecatl`s Teepee Post
►► Requirements:
xxxxx Role-Play
►► Day Able To Breed:
xxxxx -----

►► Gender:
xxxxx Male
►► Species:
xxxxx Pixicorn
►► Temper:
xxxxx Distant