Submit

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:57 am
Ah my gosh, this plot thread is old. So very old, so we are gonna see if I can make it work. If not I'll just remake it. What was I thinking only reserving that many posts? D8

Guidelines
1. I'm a plot whore. I don't like things that don't have plots. I will spend hours trying to create the perfect plot. If you don't plot... I'm probably not the rp partner for you. That isn't to say I won't do a meet and greet if you have the right sort of soq. I just get bored really fast with meet and greets and no where to go with it.
2. Communication and Contact. Talk to me, I'm almost always around. At least for a little bit everyday. I have various means to get in touch with me so don't be afraid to ask for one of my messengers. That being said, I can't read your mind, so if you have a problem tell me. Even if you don't have a problem, if you have an idea, if you have a spark of inspiration! Just talk to me! XD I'm really an open friendly person.
3. Time, I know not everyone has mass amounts of time to give to rp. (Even I don't have a super amount of time.) So I understand not being able to post for awhile. But do please tell me if there is something that is stopping you from posting that I can fix. It's okay if you leave me hanging, I've done it too, but know that after a year, even if we had mate plots, I will move on. ((Unless of course we have discussed the fact that life ate you and what have you. XD Again I'm really easy going just talk to me.))
4. I can be the slowest person in the world and I can bet you that it isn't your fault. I'm a busy person but beyond that some days I'm just not feeling it. You might get used to me posting back like really fast. ((I've been told I'm one of the quickest rpers around.)) So if I suddenly drop off for a little bit. Don't freak out. I'll get back around to it or I'll hit you up and let you know whats going on.
5. I'm a sucker for a good romance, especially when it's a slow sweet sort of build. I'm not a fan of instant love, but neither am I just a romance sort of person. I love conflict/resolution. I love character development, and any place I can take my rp that I haven't previously with that character is always interesting to me.
6. I'm still new around these parts. Not the B/C per say but Soq. I'm timid, I'm nervous, I don't want to mess up. So just sort of work with me and don't eat me alive please! D8

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 pm
Those that I am really looking for rp for will be here. These are the guys I'm really feeling!

==========================================================

User Image Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Cassi, is a hardheaded defiant female that doesn't pay attention to her own limits. She is curious about the world, as she has been traveling it since she was young. She is chasing her fathers footsteps, as she wishes to meet him and never has. She is logical like him but she tends to just ignore her 'inner voice'. She doesn't seem to sense danger, or if she does she ignores it. As she seems to posses this natural habit of getting out of trouble she gets into. Perhaps not without a new scar or wound but that is a price well paid she feels.

Pain means little to her, not that it doesn't hurt. Or even that she really enjoys it. Just that she has a firm belief in the 'walk it off' mentality. There is no point in getting up everyday if you are just going to lay down and take it. She believes in giving everyone a fair chance, and getting to know a person before she truly makes a decision. She can be a bit snappish and she does have her moments where she is impossible to deal with but then don't we all? Over all she is loving, and can be caring if given the chance.

*Breedings: 1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Plots Proper:

Run baby run.
I'm kind of interested in the idea of Cassi meeting a pure/skinwalker. I don't want her death but she could be roughed up. She's never met one and I just think it would be really interesting if it happened. She wouldn't be able to win in a fight against one, not alone so maybe we could have a three way plot with another soq that helps her fend off the walker? I'm not sure yet, I just know I kinda want her to meet a Skinwalker and see how it goes.

Flings
Two of her breedings will be going to Archer. So she has three open because she will be maxed. I don't have a specific order in which they need to go in so if you wanna try soon then that's okay or if you wanna wait that's okay to. White or black ponies would probably be my preferred or kalona, mutant, angeni, unis. Archer's white and Mari's black, so it would be nice to have the base colors similar or breeds similar. HOWEVER that isn't at all required, I'm pretty much open to anything looks wise. Seriously, ANYTHING. The only hing I have is plot, there HAS to be a plot behind it. It doesn't have to be rped I can do background.

User Image
Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Pipara is sweet, perhaps too sweet. She sees the world through rose colored glasses and like to look for the best in people. Sheltered she has a novel notion of love, life, and the world beyond her protective older brother's gaze. Though she has escaped out into the world a few times none were so terrible as to change her notions of it. Her curious naivety of the world is perhaps her biggest downfall. She can't see the forest for the trees in front of her and it is her narrow scope of things that drives her brother up the wall.

Don't be fooled however, Pip despite her extremely docile nature is prone to extreme fight or flight instincts. While she might not be able to openly see danger, when she actually does feel fear she is quite the lady. Her draft horse build makes her quite large and when startled she is aware enough to thrash about. A solid hoof to any part of the body of another is likely to splinter bone. This isn't to say of course that she can't easily be calmed and placated with charming words. She is quick to believe a lie, due to her want to believe others.

Breedings: 1. Open
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
5. Taken

Plots Proper:

Surrogate

I'd love to see her surrogate for a pair of lovemates. It's something she'd do, she loves to help and if she could give someone a family she'd be over the moon.

User ImageOrientation: Unsure, I don't have a good enough read on his character.

Personality: In so far as I have gotten he is noble, almost knightly. He is a sweet talker though, but it doesn't seem it would go past that. He doesn't appear to be vain, but he is aware of his physical attractiveness. He likes pretty words, and flattery, but he is respectful for the most part. He is strong, well trained in combat, and it's likely that he will be a loyal sort with a protective side. Yet at points he is almost teasingly playful, as if he doesn't take himself all that seriously. I need to rp him more to get a better idea of what he is like.

Breedings: As a note he is too young to breed right now.
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Plots Proper:  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm
These guys are here, and their open for breedings. But I'm not really looking for RP for them. Mostly background or plot, maybe light rp!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:07 pm
These guys are taken, or are in the middle of curious plot developments. They are here for various reasons. Usually open for rp!

User ImageOrientation: Likely Bisexual

Personality: Siciro is a very simple stallion. He enjoys simple pleasures. He loves flowers, and the warmth of a sunny day. He likes bright colors and the feel of a gentle breeze. He is perhaps one of the most docile creatures you will ever meet. He loves to wander and never stays in one place for very long. Often times on his travels his mind is off in thought, he is always thinking. This poses a problem when it comes to his people skills. Due to the fact he is so often lost just in his own mind he sometimes comes off as slow or uninterested. This simply isn't the case, he is usually very interested in the thoughts of another but at the same time he is thinking as well. Always thinking and trying to fully grasp and understand a situation. Never wanting to leave even the least little thing out.

He doesn't often speak but when he does it is with great care as he never wants to offend. He has impeccable manners though sometimes it doesn't seem like he does. He is always polite however and does his very best not to seem pushy. He has a sweet nature and is caring. If one were to ask for his help he would gladly lend it, his healing abilities though weak for a full uni are still capable of helping. He will gladly heal you if asked, at no charge.

Breedings: 1. Cadence -Done-
2. Rosalyn
3. Ziza
4. Ziza
5. Ziza  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:07 pm
I'm awfully familiar with you! <3 These are my familiars, I rarely rp them unless it's with their Soq counterpart. Light rp is possible if you wanted. They are pretty much open for breedings. XD Just fling away.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:08 pm
=D Open for posting!  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:17 pm
Could i throw my Larena out for part 1?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm
^.^ Could you tell me a little more about her before I decide anything? I am sure it will be a yes but I would just like to know.  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:54 pm
Well she likes to ask questions but hates being asked them..If somone asks about her hair baldness she is automatically set off and may start to rant asking why there being rude/asking them rude things..If you dont start off on the right path talking to her well its gonna take a whole lot to get back back *Her persoanlity is not really set as ive not Rped her yet but it should be kinda like that subject to change*  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:22 pm
=o I see I see. I think that would be very interesting. Alright we can for sure try it. He would comment on the fact she has no mane. He would be highly intrigued by it as he would up until that point never seen a maneless Soq before. Which I am sure she would take the wrong way. ^.^ So yes lets do it. Would you like to start or shall I?  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:30 pm
If you dont mind starting i would love that heart Will be very interesting her first Rp ^_^ Well first full one  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:07 pm
Take me home...
I'd rather die than be with you.

⋘ ------------------------------ ⋙

UPDATED!

⋘ ------------------------------ ⋙

Take me home...
You have a problem with the truth.

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500