Reply Questing HQ
=Soquili Questors= Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:15 am
Do you have a special quest for the perfect dream soquili? Maybe you have a quest thread and need some support!

Use this form and post in the thread...

Name:
Describe your dream soquili:
Quest thread (if any):
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:30 pm
(Info upon quest)

exclaim EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

04/08/04- Line ART TRADE FOR HIM! OMG! :spazzes:
02/10/06- FIRST DONATION!!<3

Draculas Babe

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:27 pm
Name: ruler of everything
Describe your dream soquili:a black coat with a cool icy blue tribal mark, a icy blue horn, icy blue and hot pink feather neklace, it would be a female, her name: Sachaa Pyar, meaning: true love, temper:gentle, mane and tail would be black with hot pink highlights to match her feather, she would be an rp lover! smile (yes i have thought about all of this, alot)
Quest thread (if any):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: well, since i was little i have loved horses, when my friend introduced me to this site i started exploring around for horse beedables, then i came upon the soquili thread, so i went inside, they were, and still are the best horses on gaia, they are beautifully colored and there is so much you can do with your soquili, breed, contests, rp, etc. that is why.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:48 am
Name: Takakun
Describe your dream soquili: oo, where do I start.
He would be a night black winged soquili, with long mane and tail.
Light blue eyes, almost white. His coat would be patterned with silver tribal marks, more the swirly kinds, around the feet, maybe a couple lines around the fore, and more for the back. silver lines thread through the mane, tail and wings.
his basket would be darkly colored, a blue ish bead with silver feathers, and silver swirls around the patterning ^^
when he grows up, there'll be a silver+ blue or silver + purple feathers in his mane

Quest thread (if any):
Quest Thread
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9914480

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: because they are one of the best breedable pets on gaia, and rping is mucho fun ^^.
specifically why im questing for this one is because he's like my dream pet, except real life horses can never have wings =(
so it would be really cool to see him come alive...^^

got him ^^  

Takakun

Kieran Black

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:57 pm
Name: Kieran Black
Describe your dream soquili: She would be a white tiger colored mare. She would have a very light blue eyes. She would have a tail like Ardia.Mane A tail like Tabitha's [tail]. And obviously a white body with black colored stripes. She would have three black hooves and one white aswell.
Quest thread (if any): [getting it]
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I have been lurking this shop for awhile and I adore the pets! Anyways I would think that it would be really fun to rp a Soquili. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:52 pm
Name: Angel yuna-chan

Describe your dream soquili:I remember way back when I was a child of five, there was this cartoon called "Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders". I woke up every morning at six just to watch it, and I taped EVERY episode! I collected everything I could find that had anything to do with them too!!
Well, there was one unicorn on that show, named moondance. she had a deep purple tail, horn, and mane((The mane was a medium length, and sorta curly, same with the tail)), a silvery-grey body((which turned more purple-ish dowards the legs and nose on the figurine, but was all one color in the show.)), blue-green eyes, and a purple moon and star pattern on her,..hind end. Through the years, she has remained my favorite unicorn in any fantasy adventure.

Quest thread (if any): I'll set it up eventually till then:
User Image

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've lurked the shop a long time, bothsilently, and not-so-silently. I've long yearned for a soquili all my own. I love the line art, I love the concept, and there are alot of nice people here at soquili that I'd to get to know better, and actually get to associate with the soquili.

Donaters: ((Keeping track of them to show mah luff <3 ))

Rein_Carnation heart  

Angel Yuna-chan

Desukyun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:21 am
Name: Swampieestar

Describe your dream soquili: The likeness of my Cosmosis. A dapple almost metallic gray-blue with black fetlocks. A long black and white tail with a black cropped mane.

Quest thread (if any): My Soquili Quest

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I want to to do this for my now deceased friend Cosmosis because he inspired me to do a lot of work with horses. If it wasn't for him then I probably wouldn't have the horses that I own now. Though his life has ended I want to have something that can remind me of him everytime I look at it. We have all the trophies and ribbons that I won on his back but I need something that everyone can see. I chose Soquili because it has the most beautiful lineart and it would do my sweetheart justice to be done by such amazing colorists.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:35 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Mavik
Owner: Tamiko-chan
Temper: Mysterious
Breed: Egyptian Mau
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): braided mane and tail
Reference Image(s): here
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: silver, violet
Tag Frame color: black
Tag Feather color: silver at the top, fading into violet

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Fiver
Owner: Tamiko-chan
Temper: cautious
Breed: Snowshoe Hare
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): curly mane and tail
Reference Image(s): here
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: dusty brown, black
Tag Frame color: black
Tag Feather color: dusty brown at the top, fading into dark gray  

Tamiko-chan

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:06 am
Name: King
Describe your dream soquili: a redish bay stallion with black mane, tail, legs, tip od ears and some on his nose. He has a small white star on his forhead, a little white yish shape on his nose and his right back leg has a white cornet on it. He has a wavy mane and tail, but his hair is still long
http://usera.imagecave.com/ash666/100_0958.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/ash666/100_0946.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/ash666/100_1160.JPG
Quest thread (if any):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Becuase, this is an actual horse i have and he's my first horse that ive ever owned. He means a lot to me and the person who gave him to me for my birthday 5 years ago is trying to say that he didn't and that king is his horse.The rason he's saying this is becuase some one who was very close to me and the one of the only reasons i would go out to the farm, my grandma debbie, had just past awayon Febuary, 6th ,2006 at the age of 51. I have 500+ hours on this horse, ive spent so much time with him so he means alot to me, he's not only my partner but he's my Friend as well. so i want something to remember him by and i can rp with something thats alittle more personal to me

My quest is now complete

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:59 am
Name: Celeanor
Describe your dream soquili:
-Name: Toujours
-Type: Unicorn
-Color: Black
-Attitude: Heretic
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=14456061#786185912
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Horses have always been a special part of my life, in fact, they are fast becoming the center of my life through hours of training and endless studying to become a great rider and an accomplished veterinarian. And like any good addict, this passion of mine translates over into my online life, taking form in my rather extensive gallery of equine based pets. ^^; To me, Soquili is thee most beautifully run shop on Gaia, agumented by the beautiful art of the horses themselves and the great community.

Now when I first came across this shop, it was in it's infancy, and I was in a somewhat difficult stage of my life, so I missed a lot of the beginning festivities. However, an idea came to me way back when, of a unicorn stallion named Pretre, though unicorns were not yet soquili.

Since then I have acquired Tai and Flame, who I cherish as deeply as any sane person would a pixel pet, and I enjoy rp'ing them. But that inital idea still begs to come true, so I've relented and begun a quest for the newly renamed Toujours.

Complete!!!!!  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

lostlinx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:35 am
Name: Linx

Quest thread (if any):
User Image

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Soquili are just awesome, I finally got my first custom of my past horse, and now I just have so man ideas on more, I just have to quest for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:06 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:43 pm
This quest was finished. <3  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash