Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:41 am
This is the ONLY quest I will ever have here.

Name: Syaoran-Puu
Soquili's name: Shadow
Describe your dream soquili: He is based on my cat that I am missing so much. Sneaky Preview.
Quest thread (if any): Wiggling Whiskers
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I miss my cat so much, I have had to move to the otherside of the country and had to leave him with my parents. I want something to make me feel closer to him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:51 pm
Name: Nuclearity
Describe your dream soquili: She is a MLP Custom, "Desert Blossom". A pink base with a flowing, bright green mane and braided tail. Her marking is of a flowering cactus.
Quest thread (if any): Dreaming Of Horses
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Soquili are gorgeous B/C pets and I enjoy role playing equines.

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 pm
Name: xXSakura_ForeverXx
Describe your dream soquili: A Flutter of my OC, Elysion. Multicolored base, fairy type wings, goldish blonde hair with a gentle curl that reaches her knees with ribbons traveling form her hair down to swirl around her legs without touching them. She has vibrant blue eyes with bright sparkly blue eye shadow and mascara around her eye. She also would have mascara tear stains running from her eye and a long tail.
Quest thread (if any): Chasing a Dream
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Ever since I saw this thread I fell in love with them and wanted one. I tried many a times, always failing in my attempts, not being able to get my own or co-own. When I was a little girl, I loved horses and ponies and would spend days just flipping through a book of horses, not even caring that I didn't understand the writing. I also live in the city so it's next to impossible to get a horse, and I doubt we'll be moving just for that. I still haven't been able to get one, but I always dream. And, to be frank, Soquili is the next best thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:04 pm
Name: Huntress_Silverwing
Describe your dream soquili: The pet that is in my sig. He will have the same markings and the light grey coat.
Quest thread (if any): Do not have one.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: He is my very first breeble pet. He is special to me. The shop where I had received him from has died away, and I miss RolePlaying with him. That is why I would like to get him here, so I may own a soquili, and I may be able to play with him again, and maybe use him to introduce myself more properly to the thread.  

Huntress_Silverwing

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:16 am
Name:Tiger_Kisa699
Describe your dream soquili:Hes based off my teddy bear. White and soft pink with a bow and a torn arm and chewed nose.
Quest thread (if any):Kisa's thread
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've had my teddy since i was born. And i might be 20 years old but i cant sleep with out my teddy bear. He one of the most important things to me and i don't know what i would do with out him. I love my teddy so much and i would love to have him on these amazing lines. To spread his love and happiness around and show off how much he means to me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 pm
Name: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Describe your dream soquili:
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Nerpin/King
Name of horse: Morpheus Demas
Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Temper (one word for horse's personality): proficient
Breed: Masquerade
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): General - white body with white mane and tail, silver eyes, opal horn and hooves, scar tissue or burns around eyes, down part of cheek, and across nose (where the mask will cover), thicker body and extra hoof fluff like Gypsy King; Mane - Forelock and upper mane stringy and thin (possible bald patches), lower mane thick; Mask (black with dark blue undertone) - half mask forms to face, black mane attached to hide upper mane, Angeni Wings behind ears
Reference Image(s): Concept, Opal, Winged Masks 1, Winged Masks 2, Gypsy King
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Background: Night Woods [link]
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice

*Note: I'd like two versions of Morpheus; one with the mask and one without the mask.

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Seren Bedivere
Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Temper (one word for horse's personality): innocent
Breed: Selle Francaise
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): General - chestnut body with white socks on front legs, topaz-blue eyes, silver hooves & horn, off-white mane and tail; Mane - forelock divided in half and pulled back in a loop to mane, braids hanging down on either side of face with hair ornaments on the ends, rest left loose and curly; Tail - base of tail braided then left loose and curly; Celtic Jewelry with blue topaz gems - bracelet on left front leg (closest to viewer), Elvin Butterfly Necklace
Reference image(s): [link], Mane Tail Example, Blue Topaz, Bracelet, Elvin Butterfly Necklace 1, Elvin Butterfly Necklace 2, Hair Ornament, Woodland Tiara
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: no accessory, custom listed above
Background: Night-time Snow
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice
Quest thread (if any):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I have an addiction now. X-D;;

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:38 pm
Name: SillyAngelKitty
Describe your dream soquili: Her name would be Yazhi. Black body color with rainbow tiger stripes, Curly mane and braided tail that is rainbow colored like stripes with sparkly diamond colored gemstones throughout mane and tail, Bright blue eyes, Sparkly diamond colored gemstone between eyes, Long flowing white ribbon tied to tail, Pale golden colored hooves.
Quest thread (if any): Silly's Smallish Quest
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I know many people in Soq and that I am a breedables veteran and have been stalking the shop since it opened in 2005.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:45 pm
Walk with me,

Name: Si_co_bee
Describe your dream soquili:

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name: Asmita
Temper: Wild
Breed: Tribal
Description: Asmita is a lime soquili with aqua tribal print on her legs, stomach and neck. Her hooves are lime while the long fur around them is aqua that fades into the tribal markings and the lime. She has lime and aqua wings that are semi-transparent and sparkle. Her eyes are a deep, tranquil blue with what looks to be silver threading. She has aqua hair that falls to her knees and a tail that sweeps the ground as she walks. They each have at least three braids in them, with a green and black feather attached at the ends. She has jewelery(all look like just a wad of rainbow colored jews) around her head(like a loose circlet), one front ankle, neck, and the base of her tail.
References: colors,Ref horse,wing color,wing shape,markings,eyes
Start Stage: Adult
Accessory colors: The jewelry will be rainbow colored with as little pink as possible. The feathers in her hair are green and black.
Tag frame color:Lime and Aqua
Tag feather color:Lime and aqua
Hair edits: Longer hair with one braid in the tail and mane both. No clothing just jewelery.
Price: im estimating around 2.85 million
Quest thread (if any): Bee's Quest and First Soquili Quest
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: my own curiosity led me here and now i cant peel my self away... i want to get a male and female and i want to breed them so that i can gift one of the baskets to my mom for her birthday.

the path of life.

Si_co_bee

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 am
Name: Rhea Hyuga
Describe your dream soquili:Describe? Why should i describe him when i can just show him~?
User Image
I also have another, Candypop...but she's for later~
Quest thread (if any): [xXxXx]
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: In particular, for Aito, because he is a much-loved Pet-turned-OC of mine who is complex, elegant, and deadly. Although he is a bit demented, i feel as if i can understand him (Even though i really don't) and that he understands me.
That and i kind of want a Soquili that i can mold on my own~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:19 am
Name: Cut_Me_Coffee
Describe your dream soquili: I don't really have a dream Soquili. Just anything, really. I'd prefer unedited and very simple colors. Nothing spectacular. :3
Quest thread (if any): I'll be setting one up shortly.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've haunted the shop for years and only just now worked up the courage to post anything. Stalking for about three straight years, I think. I've been promised baskets from some users, and was magically forgotten about. So I took it upon myself to quest for something simple and pretty!  

Feral Mule

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:44 pm
Name:Toadies_soarys
Describe your dream soquili: Nathan Wallace as the Repo! man
Quest thread (if any):Legal Assasin
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I have been in and out of Soq since 2006, and I am hoping to get a Cool Soq that reminds me of how i feel sometimes... I can relate to having to be two different people.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:12 pm
Name: Pale Mist
Describe your dream soquili: Deregen is a silent artist. He is a musician, and even though his roots lie with the warriors of the desert, the Shiften, he has never touched a weapon in his life.
Being banished from his beloved tribe alone with his twin sister Prim[also in quest form] has left him heartbroken and locked in his own world.

Prim is a warrior. She has trained her entire life and loves the feel of heat on her skin from the forge and the clang of swords. But at heart she is a mother, thus her greatest dream of creating a family of her own. But that dream seemed to have been killed on the day of her banishment. She and her brother traveled out of their desert home into the unknown land of Airam. There Deregen left his sister without a word and traveled alone. Prim stayed, and her story unwinds.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15068005
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Deregen, as well as his sister Prim, are characters in the book I am working on. I would love to make them into Soquili and RP them with other beautiful Soqs!

Pale Mist

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:58 pm
previous 2 quests i had here are both finished.

Quest thread (if any):X

I'll leave this here though.
I have a whole list of quests, but the next one is for a canadian goose wind soq. i have the money; just need a slot.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:37 pm
Name: Gwandoya
Describe your dream soquili: Lookie
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15590379
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Well, he's been in my head for a year now and I think he'd make a gorgeous (first) soq. Plus, with his personality, he'll probably be involved in a lot of fun plots.  

MargeXX

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces