Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 am
Name: Flame of Darkest Chaos
Describe your dream soquili:
Head: Held proudly with neck arched.
Eye Color: Solid gold, no whites/pupils/irises
Mane/Tail Colors: Dusky Gold, Black and Blood Red in alternating streaks
Mane Style: Body of mane a dusky gold color. About a foot to foot and a half from the bottom it fades to black/blood red alternating streaks(no dusky gold color can be seen in this section). Long to hocks or just above the hoof, slightly wind blown. The forelock reaching just about mid-face, but does not hide eyes. Two strands of the forelock come down either side of the face reaching her chest. The forelock ends also fade to alternating streaks.
Tail Style: Long to hoofs, coloring identical to mane.
Body: Solid Black, muscular yet sleek and feminine
Wings: Large Draconic, bronze yellow with the wing membrane being a lighter bronze yellow. A white claw set at the joint where all the ribs of the wings meet. Set just behind withers at shoulders.
Hoofs: Gold, with front left leg slightly lifted
Accessories: Three gems(Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire). Just below the left eye in a row set slightly apart.
Quest thread (if any): My Quests Thread
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I want her because if I could be a soquili that is what I would look like.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 pm
Deleted old post. Reposting with corrected info and Soquili types

Name: Cináed
Describe your dream soquili: He is a Wind Soquili with a solid black body and pure white wings. The tips of his wings would be the same blue as the flag marking he has. He will have a edited necklace consisting of the rampant lion on a tartan string. His mane and tail will be silver and his hooves will match the flag marking. His mate is my quested mare Caoimhe. See plushie below for concept:
Plushie concept (brought to life by Harperking): User Image

Name: Caoimhe
Describe your dream soquili: A snow white uni mare with rose tattoos. She is Cináed's mate. See plushie below for concept:
Plushie concept (brought to life by Harperking): User Image
Quest thread (if any):Quest thread
Why do you want to quest for a soquili? I already have three Soqs and I love them so I'd like to have a couple more added since they're fun to RP.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 pm
Name: Mink
body: light reddish brown with a white streak down her nose
Hair: white, long, tangled and messy with leafs caught in it and green beads in the tail.
edits: on her back she has a chipmunk pelt between her shoulders and her hind quarters.
eyes: light blue
Quest thread (if any): The Promise
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: the RP in this shop is amazing. everyone has plots and stories behind their horses and great personalities. i feel that with Mink i will be able to really get into her character and enjoy the great RP opportunities that this shop has to offer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:06 am
Name: Neytiri
Describe your dream soquili: Neytiri will be a cosplay from Avatar. http://neoavatara.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/zoe-saldana-as-neytiri.jpg
Quest thread (if any):
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:Soquili's are so amazing, I have always wanted one. Finally i have the money to buy one, now i just need the oportunity!  

Renegade Athena

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm
Name: Kiara Lime
Major Quest

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Heart
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Beloved Cat
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Friendship
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See ref for over all
I would like him to be a bit furrier around the front and back legs, the chest, & belly please, something a bit like the mindsend reference please.
I would love the Style 2 Wings Please
eye color: daa019 (Golden yellow)
Body: f1f1f1
Markings: 181415
Mane & Tail Color: 282222
Mane style: Long touching the ground
Tail style: Long touching the ground like his Mane Layered
Reference image(s):
User Image
User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/HeartChibi-1.png
( Thank you so much Mindsend for making me such a stunning reference )
My Reference - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/HeartSoqReferance.jpg
Real Life Photos:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Cat Collar like so with a Red heart charm hanging from it please.
His cat collar was like the very top blue one without the bell
The collar color would be ( 76bac5 ) - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/cat_glam_2_web.jpg
the heart charm would be red ( a11110 ) - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/HEARTS.png
Tag frame color: 2696c0
Tag feather color: White
Hair/clothing edits (if any): The Golden Halo ( da9f1d )
Info about his collar is in the default.
Style 2 White wings please
Other: If there's anyway to get his untagged with and without his wings so I can show how his markings are, just in case? I'd really appreciate it.
If there's a way for both front hoofs to be down, I'd appreciate it ^^

Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15226757&page=1
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: He's based after my beloved cat that passed away in 2003. I feel he'd suit the Angeni lines best for he's my sweet angel and I miss him dearly, even now. I've been collecting pets of him since 03 and I haven't stopped and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. My biggest challenge is getting him as an Angeni soquili, specially last year was pretty hard. I'm hoping I can do better and get enough pure/items for him as well as a few other of my quests.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:23 pm
Name: Thalea

My Dream Quest
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Whoever
Name of horse: Háidēs
Owner: Thalea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Pariah
Breed: God
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): The Underworld
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His eyes are the color of dark chocolate, and his hair is black and sleek like a raven’s feathers. His hair is long, same as his tail. Skin a mixture of gold and bronze, giving him an exotic air.
Reference image(s): Cape, Narcissus flower,Helmet, Tattoo, Raven

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Look at description
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: White with yellow tips
Hair/clothing edits: The cape is rippling behind him, in a black, purple, and dark blue wave, attached around his torso with an obsidian clasp, shaped like a narcissus flower. The cape from its clasp on the left, precedes to cover his left shoulder and part of stomach. Drapes over top of tail, goes behind him and creates a pool of fabric on the ground, behind his hind legs. Look at reference pictures for everything and wing it. Next to his left front hoof is the Helmet of Invisiblity (see picture -helmet )
Hair: His hair is tied back in a long black sleek pony tail. It drapes over the front of his body, stopping at the front bent right hove. It is tied with a brown leather strap. The strap is less than half way down his neck, before it drapes over his side. He has bangs, but they stop about the length of where his eyes are. His tail is also long; it is tied with beaten brown leather. (His tail will follow the long tail on the guide, but it will be less wind blown). On his left front leg, a black rose tattoo rests. (look at reference picture)
Wings: The wings will be the same color as his mane and all four of the wings will have a solid coloring. They will look similar to raven wings.

Background:

Quest thread (if any): Mi Quest Thread

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:

A year and a half ago I fell in love with Soquili when my friend introduced me to it; the coloring is truly amazing and the Rp’s are wonderful as well. Haides was my first idea for a Soquili and I am really hoping that I can finally see him completed, over the year he has become something like my baby. Strange, but true <3

Edit: I got him! -huggles Haides tightly- <3

Thalea

Devoted Mage

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:44 pm
Name: Alexstrasza
Describe your dream soquili: Alexstrasza from World of Warcraft
Quest thread (if any): The Everlasting Journey
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because the dragon queen is epic. you cannot deny that fact.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:16 pm
Name: Shafio
Describe your dream soquili: Current Avatar
-There is a larger description in the thread, no quest form filled out.
Quest thread (if any): inglorious D's Epic Quest!
Why do you want to quest for a Soquili?: I want a Soquili because the art is fantastic and the air around the place is just amazing! It's welcoming, and gives a sense of invitation. My dream is to own one so that other newbies may also receive baskets! It's just a dream, hopefully one that will come true! ;P

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Ziven S

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:51 am
Name: Sanada Tomoyo

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Owner: Sanada Tomoyo
Colorist: Any, really.
Name: Ziven (pronounced "Seven")
Temper: Cordial
Breed: Regular/Tribal
Tag Frame Color: grey, as she's very colorful and a decorative tag won't be necessary.
Stage: Adult
Description: http://velvetkitsune.deviantart.com/art/Jungle-Woman-152667074 - what I would like to use from this image [this is my own image, by the way, therefore no permission is needed] are the color gradients and the black design in the upper left corner, if possible. I will specify below in separate sections so as to not have one giant paragraph of description text.
Eye: ##07c0bb - No special designs needed.
Main body: I would like for the main body to be colored with the gradient in the background of the image above. However, I would like her colors to fade from the darker green at the top of her head to the brighter green at her hooves.
Mane/Tail: I would like her mane and tail to both follow the gradient pattern in the woman's hair in the wallpaper, from a bright red to the lighter orange at the bottom. If possible, I would like braids to be featured in her mane and tail as well.
Designs in General: I would like to have that black design in the upper left hand corner of the wallpaper to be featured somewhere on her main body. It doesn't particularly matter where to me, but if it's possible I would like it featured there.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Dreamcatcher: I'd like, if possible, for the whole thing to be white.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Quest Thread: Tomo's Quest~

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?
: I really like the designs for soquili in general. Everyone here has such talent and imagination, and I am honestly interested in becoming more involved with the plot and activities in general! I'm very much eager to have my own, and I'm really looking forward to my experiences on the site ^_^

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Notes: Because I designed the image that I'm using for my reference photo, I am very much able to supply patches of gradient color, if needed, as well, as the design in the upper left corner.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:22 am
Name: darknightcavalier

Its a Cosplay of either these two:

http://cdn1.gamepro.com/article_img/gamepro/166468-20-1.jpg

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/13286/819007-amakusa_shodown4_large.jpg

Quest thread (if any): (under construction)
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I wanted a Soquili as I saw the rather beautiful art and the stories behind these magnificent creatures. I being an Roleplayer and an artist In Real Life, wanted to take a chance and enter their world.  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Urimian

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:21 pm
Name:Urimian
'' Uni Soquili ''
Colorist wanted : anyone
Name of Horse: Seran
Owner: Urimian
Temper: Curious
Breed: Spirited
Description: (Horn colour, tail colour, eye colour, hair colour, body colour, hair style, tail style) :

Horn: Purple
Tail: White
Eye: Green
Hair: Pink
Body: Yellow
Hair Style: A sort of emo style on the left eye PLZ.
Tail Style: Curly tail
Quest thread (if any):http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=18973421#246397437
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: The first time i ever set foot on Gaia forums, was at the B/C shops. The first that i saw was this one. I thought it was cool and ever since, ive ben trying to save up money for one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 am

Name:FitzRoyal

Describe your dream soquili:Please see Quest Thread

Quest thread (if any):Here

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I want to quest for a Soquili so I can have the opportunity to see something I have conceptualized come to life and roleplay it to further develop its personality.

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:47 pm
Name: Tamiko_kitten

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Aaliyah
Owner: Tamiko_kitten
Temper: unwavering
Breed: Arabian
Description:
eyes: blue
body: a bright chestnut paint, please see references for patterns and colour. A thin white blaze down the front of her face. Light leg feathering, nothing super fluffy, but more of a delicate style.
mane/tail: Chestnut colour. Long mane and tail reaching to the ground. Her forelocks are long and fall over the right side of her face, covering her right eye. Other than her forelocks the exact mane and tail style are up for interpretation, but something that looks pretty (and maybe arabian-esque).
accessories: traditional Arabian halter and breastplate similar to references (with a little more gold maybe?). (The colours in one reference are a bit dull, but please make the halter and breastplate a rich red.) Some roses in her mane and tail near the tops, and a few gold bangles on her forelegs.
Reference image(s): pattern, bright chestnut colour reference, accessories, close-up breastplate
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: red/gold
Premade Tag Number: custom tag please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): sand dunes
Hair/clothing edits: see above

Quest Thread (if any): Roses in the Desert Sand

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've always loved soquili and thought they were simply beautiful, however I never thought I would be able to quest for one myself because I found it hard to make nearly enough gold. Now that I can however, the idea for a pair of arabians (or pintabians I suppose) has been floating in my head since I can remember and I decided to quest for them. Arabians are my favourite breed of horse, and to get a soquli based on my dream horse would be simply amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm
Name: littletomol
Describe your dream soquili: Brief version: An adventurous lion fish Mer named Íde (Irish for thirst)
Quest thread (if any): Quest for Adventure
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Love the artwork and the warm community that surrounds it!  

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Name: Muffinsbaby
Describe your dream soquili: He's a Angeni Cosplay of my Faekat Frisk
Quest thread (if any): Quest Thread
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've wanted a soquili forever, and not just any soquili, one I thought up myself. I won on in the event, but I really dream of one day getting Frisk, so I can RP him in Soquili ^^  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff