Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Help me decide? [: [answered]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image User Image User Image
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So... I'm really indecisive and this has been on my mind for a few weeks now. I'm going to a camp over the summer called blue tree for the second and last year. You pick two "classes" - like fashion sketch, story illustration, creative writing, etc. - and you take those every day for two weeks, with a lot of really fun activities in between like field trips, water balloon fights, and stuffz like that 3nodding

Last year I took creative writing and fashion sketch. This year I signed up for acting and The Zine (which is learning how to make a magazine).

And here's where my flakiness comes in. I kind of want to take a dance class now. Butttt, I'm totally uncoordinated. Anddd, it still seems really fun. It's hip hop, modern dance by the way.

My question is: should I stick to the original two and extend my learning on things I already know. Or, drop one of those classes and try something new? stressed

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
... nom nom nom

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:47 pm
hmmm, I don't know... Have you ever danced before? dancing is fun, but I am more of a musician so i wouldn't really know.  

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

Fragrant Aroma

Survivor

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:26 pm
In my opinion, I think you should stick to your original choices.
Although dancing can be fun, if you aren't particularly good at dancing it may get irritating at times and take the fun out of it c:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:56 pm
HoganT
hmmm, I don't know... Have you ever danced before? dancing is fun, but I am more of a musician so i wouldn't really know.

nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yes I've danced, but never hip hop.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
... nom nom nom

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:39 pm
ColorfulCrayonsOfContent
HoganT

nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yes I've danced, but never hip hop.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
... nom nom nom

Then go with your gut, personally I like to get a little taste of everything, so maybe the dancing would be the way to go.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 pm
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thank you 3nodding

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
... nom nom nom

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

elyzia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Definitely try something new that you think sounds fun! Even if you end up not being very good at it, it'll still have been a new & interesting & [hopefully] fun experience; besides, I bet you at least half of the people who sign up for it will have never done anything like that before.

I wish I'd tried new things more often & had been more quick to step outside my comfort zone when I was younger.
    Remember, it's always important not to take life too seriously :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:32 am
♣ Honestly, I would follow your heart and go where it takes you. As far as Dancing, if your uncoordinated then it makes it much more difficult for you to plant your footing and pull off simplistic dance moves. I would stick to your original plans and keep with them because you never know just how much fun you might have after all! ♣

Ajax [The Holy Fire]

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 pm
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks everyone, this really helped ^ ^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image