User Image

Name: Darkspine
Breed: Kelpi (Cosplay/Mutant)
Temper: Agressive
IC Age: Young Mare
Co-owning: None
Post color: Purple

Personality:
Darkspine is aggressive and brash, coming off as fearless to those who know her and sort of a b***h to those that don't. She doesn't take crap off people and isn't afraid to put a hoof to someone's head to get her point across.

Secretly, she feels inadequate at times due to her mutant heritage. Often her aggression is to, in her mind, make up for being so freakish. She is all too aware that other Soquili fear her kind and even more aware that she is much more frightening than other kelpi due to her serpentine features.

Backtory:
Working on it.

Looking For:
Friends
Lifemate
NO Flings

Plots I've Come Up With:

I'm Not A Monster! - Darkspine very much wants to belong, wants someone to see past her mutations and frightening visage. She could use a friend or someone who might become more.

Surprise me! - Toss out an idea if you have one.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image

Name: Algalon
Breed: Edited Regular (WoW Cosplay)
Temper: Observant
IC Age: Stallion
Post color: #166376

Personality:
Wise and observant, Algalon is no longer a young stallion, though he still has plenty of spirit. Being somewhat a living constellation himself, he feels a kinship with the stars and can often be found wandering about at night, watching the heavens.

Backtory:
Working on it.

Looking For:
Friends
Lifemate
NO Flings

Plots I've Come Up With:

I see a story in the stars... - A natural stargazer, Algalon feels a deep affinity to the heavens and would like someone to share the stories with that he sees in the constellations. This is an ongoing plot that can be filled by several RPs/partners.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

Name: Coridan
Breed: Kalona Crossbreed (WoW/Halo cosplay mix)
Temper: Reserved
IC Age: Colt
Post color: Teal

Personality:
Quiet and a bit withdrawn, Coridan is very formal and soft-spoken. He does not seem to share his father's temper, though he did inherit his stubbornness. Wise for his age, Coridan takes after his mother

Backtory:
Working on it.

Looking For:
Friends
Lifemate (when he is an adult and eligible to mate)
NO Flings

Plots I've Come Up With:

Meetings Along the Way - Coridan is joining his father and Doan on their journey to find Doan's lost daughter. He meets other Soquili along the way, either foals or adults, that shape his childhood.

Bestest Friends - Every foal needs a friend and Coridan needs a special friend willing to look past his kalona heritage and scary father. This could be another colt looking for a pal or a filly that might one day be more than just a friend.

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image

Name: Ghostpaw
Breed: Skinwalker (Purewalker/Wolf)
Temper: Ravenous
IC Age: Young Stallion
Post color: Ghostly Blue (#6fa3b9)

Personality:
Ghostpaw is cruel and uncaring. Ravenous in nature, he is always hungry and on the hunt. He likes to dominate weaker Soqs, even other Skinwalkers--pure or otherwise--and doesn't care much about their feelings, other than if he can use their emotions to manipulate them. On a hunt, he will always take or attempt to take more than his fair share of a kill, and will never be satisfied. His ravenous nature extends to all his desires. It is as if there is a hole inside of him that he is never able to fill, not with food or hate or pleasure.

Backtory:
Working on it.

Looking For:
Victims
NO Mates/Flings (sorry, but he's taken)

Warning
Ghostpaw is pure evil. He will ******** your Soq up. RP with him will result in some sort of trauma, mental or phyical and how much is up to you.

Plots I've Come Up With:

A Hunting We Will Go - Ghostpaw is always hungry, and it doesn't always have to be food. His ravenous nature is like a void that constantly needs to be filled, either by eating, causing pain to others, or generally being a right a-hole to any Soq he comes across.

My Minion - Evil as a skinwalker is, they sometimes realize they must rely on others' cunning to bring them some prey. If your Soq thinks they can handle Ghostpaw (and he will be a demanding and abusive master), then he might be able to use them for herding innocents to him. This will not result in breedings or any relationship other than servant/master.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:19 pm
reserved  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:24 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:04 am
I declare this open for posting! *hits thread with champagne bottle*  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 am
I have a few offers for whatever. . . n_n (For colt RP I've given you adult images, but I still RP them as a colt too since they've had no RP as either age.)

If you'd like Coridan to meet some fellow foals, I can offer up my colt, Sunset Sarsparilla! He has horns due to some mutant blood running through him, and while he might be initially wary due to his kalona heritage, once he found out he was friendly enough he'd love to have a new friend! He's not exactly the brightest bulb out there, but he's loyal to his pals. . . .

His father is 0-tolerance evil though. . . . << But his grandfather is supremely prejudiced against kalona sorts. Thankfully though, Cor wouldn't be meeting his grandfather so all would be well!

Otherwise I have a colt Vencel who could use some development. He's a bit reserved and quiet as well, though he's proud and a bit of a peacock. I don't know if they'd be more friends or have one of those rivalry sorts. Vence doesn't get out much and doesn't trust others right away, so their meeting might be more rocky.

For Algalon . . . well . . . .lessee. . . I have Eponine who isn't exactly a spring chicken anymore herself. She's had a very rocky past and lives with a lot of regret and uncertainty. But she's a big star gazer and could just use the experience. She's journeying, trying to find herself a new start, and it hasn't been easy. It would be nice for her to meet someone who also isn't in their youth. . . .

OR I know Azshara would be drawn to him if only because he has stars/glows some himself. She'd be instantly drawn to him, if only because she's curious about his stars. She collects shinies and is very naive. She doesnt' know much about the world due to her age and her strict upbringing in the Flock. Though she's a harpy, she will be kicked out/leave because she doesn't believe in their traditions . . .or she won't once she get a little more knowledge about the world.

As for Darkspine . . . If you want her to meet someone who would dbe absolutely amazed by her (and show her the friendlier side of life) I would put forth my Numielle. She is ridiculously blind to appearances and is kind of simple in her own way. << She would coo over Darkspinen and even if she was aggressive or snarky, wouldn't likely take it to heart or even realize it. She'd be amazed by her different sort of appearance and would love the colors on her. The glowing eyes would also cause her to coo.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:45 am
Either foal will be good for Coridan. I'd like for him to have a variety of friends while he's growing up so he can find his place in the world as an adult.

I think Numiel sounds like a good choice to help Darkspine learn that others can accept her despite her appearance.

Algalon I'm being more picky about, but I think having a friend to stargaze with would be nice and he'd be comfortable around Eponine being close in age. He'd probably also love to meet Azshara because he's never seen a harpy before and would probably love to study her and get to know her a bit.. being the scholarly fellow he is.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:43 pm
*considers adding another Soq to the list looking for rp*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:56 pm
I can offer my Ferra for some foal rp. I've been wanting some more for her. cx appearances are no matter to her.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:04 pm
I would like to offer Claudine (in sig) up for some roleplay with Coridan. :] At this time it is unlikely she would be very friendly, but she would probably be nicer to him due to his close relation to a kalona. One day she will join up with a skinwalker and go around causing chaos, however, once she accidentally ends up killing someone (Well causing their death) she will change her ways and seek redemption. Maybe he could be involved with that later?
Plot idea: Bestest friends (Maybe more on his side then hers until she seeks redemption)?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:29 pm
musicaloner7
I can offer my Ferra for some foal rp. I've been wanting some more for her. cx appearances are no matter to her.

That sounds fun. She's cute. I'll be sending out a pm to you soon.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:31 pm
Awesome. And thank you! <3 c8  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash