Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:38 am
User Image

Claudine's plot thread is open but it is still being edited, so just keep that in mind. xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:40 am
List of roleplays dude!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:44 am
Claudine has been mean ever since she was in her basket. Upon hatching she declared herself queen of the world and decided that she must have been born from kalona's if not skinwalkers instead of the regulars that really are her parents. So for some foal plot ideas:

Friends: These friends will need to be just as mean and evil as her or unique. This could mean crazy or just plain weird. xD

Teachings: A kalona or skinwalker who will take her under their 'wing' and teach her how to be even worse then she already is. If a skinwalker then they will tie into a later plot idea. ;D

Enemies: Could be in the form of knight like characters or evil one's that oppose her.

Other?: Any idea's you have or plots you need her for I am more then willing to toss her into the mix. :]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:47 am
Once Claudine reaches her adult stage she will begin her mega plot which will probably lead her into smaller ones as well.

Mega plot: Claudine has teamed up with a skinwalker or kalona and has been hurting soquili all across the Kawani lands. Upon finding one unfortunate soul the kalona or skinwalker decides they want to take it to the next level and actually kill someone. Claudine is unaware of this and unfortunately finds the pefect pray. As she is leading them into the trap the kalona or skinwalker attacks the poor soquili and kills them in a very bloody scene. Claudine is in shock and disbelief at what has happened and decides that killing is just not something she is keen on. This will lead her onto a path of redemtion in which she will try to make up for leading the soquili to their death. She will also more then likely try to make up for the injuries she caused to the othere soquili a long the way. She may or may not be redeemed for her crimes. However, she will no longer hurt soquili.

-Needs soquili to injure
-A kalona or skinwalker
-A soquili to kill
-People to help her learn that it wasn't her fault the soquili died (aka she didn't literally kill them)  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:47 am
One day I shall wait for you....  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:50 am
Reserved for somethiiiiiiin.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:55 am
~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:56 am
~Kiana_Nala~

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:20 pm
Needs some people. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:33 pm
wink  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

I would like to offer Barracus' demented services to emotionally scar your lovely filly, I'm sure he would be only too happy to get the job done well. Barracus hopes to eventually raise an army large enough and deplorable enough to plunge the kawanii lands into an age of perpetual darkness and despair, for that he needs allies. Purewalkers, cursed walkers, and kalonas he can forge a temporary and shaky alliance with to create chaos and confusion, and most particularly young foals to twist and shape how into weapons he can hone and use for his own purposes. He will train them to embrace the darkness within them, teach them to kill and to terrorize and when they reach a certain age, curse them with corpse powder and bind them into his services, willing or not. He would try to seduce Claudine to the darkside and to her down (by making her feel that she has caused another's death, that she is a bad person) so she would be vulnerable and thus malleable to his will. Of course in this case, Claudine would reject him. The only catch is that Barracus doesn't give up those he feels are 'his' without a fight, once he has picked someone to join him they either join him or are killed by him. Claudine would need to watch over her shoulder either in adulthood, because Barracus will approach her again, and if she rejects him again he would set out to kill her and those she loves most.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:29 pm
I would love to toss Claudine and Barracus together to form this evil duo. biggrin And I could maybe manipulate my idea for her. Like maybe instead of leaving, she stays only because she knows he will hurt her family. I think I might make her stay with him at least for a while after she accidentally causes the death of the soquili. I think this could probably lead to more interesting plots too. :3 If you are up for her tagging around for at least a while after that?

Faithofthefallen

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:43 pm
Deerrrrpins. :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:20 pm
I would like to offer up Chloros to help corrupt your little girl.
He favours manipulation and emotional torture rather than physical force, can could give her a few pointers.

After 2 or 3 RPs (maybe more if they "fit" pretty well) I'd like him to realize that Claudine is hanging around with a Skinwalker (Barracus, right? Maybe have him come in towards the end of the RP?) and promptly high-tail it out of there.
I think it would be great for adult Claudine's further distress for Chloros to find her after she's killed the Soquili and make fun of her for ruining herself or something.  

THE Jehan

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 pm
x_nagatai
I would like to offer up Chloros to help corrupt your little girl.
He favours manipulation and emotional torture rather than physical force, can could give her a few pointers.

After 2 or 3 RPs (maybe more if they "fit" pretty well) I'd like him to realize that Claudine is hanging around with a Skinwalker (Barracus, right? Maybe have him come in towards the end of the RP?) and promptly high-tail it out of there.
I think it would be great for adult Claudine's further distress for Chloros to find her after she's killed the Soquili and make fun of her for ruining herself or something.

I actually really like that! biggrin
Will also give her some foal experiance too. ;D Would you be interested in starting an RP now? I mean, I can start it to, it just might take me longer. xD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff