Yousei Akki's Teepee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Welcome to the home of Yousei Akki and their soquili.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ishikia's Stats
Strength: 16%
Courage: 16%
Speed: 15%
Intelligence: 19%
Luck: 14%
Stamina: 21%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live by the forest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 pm
I offer many apologies for being so slow in setting up this teepee. I just wanna get everything right ^_^ This will be my glossary post soon as I muster up some of a better idea of what I wanna put in each one <3  

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:18 pm
[Skeleton Set-up]

Ishika- RP log
Fire and Vine

Ishika- Personality Description
Demure and lady like. Ishika possesses a delicate grace tempered with a hopeful energy. She looks to perform as many good deeds in her life as she can, with the belief that it is everyone's responsibility to do what they can to make the world safer and more joyful. Ishika has a slight day dreamers quality to her, as she likes to fantasize about handsome brave stallions speaking poetry and bringing her wild flowers.

In addition to her slightly unrealistic day dreams, Ishika believes that with the power of healing she possesses comes a responsibility. Any whom she finds in need of healing, she would not hesitate to offer it. In fact, she often hopes to find someone hurt and in need of her attention. Another part of her blurring reality with romantic day dreams of course.

Ishika- Family Description
Bedwyr: The Father, Played by Mahogony Sunset. Bedwyr is a healer, I think. He loves nature and simplicities and complexities it displays, along with its amazing ability to adapt... He loves to help others and is bold in his defense of the meek, and in his loyalty and protection of Lavender and the children, whom he loves as the reason for his existence. If anyone ever hurt them, I'm pretty sure he'd try to fight them and/or teach them a lesson. He is quirky in that he has a... fairly strange and quick kind of sense of humor, though he is always ready with a smile. Um... For now, I think that's it... He's mostly good-natured, and I think would welcome anyone in need into his home if they needed a safe place to stay and/or hide... Oh, and he randomly bursts into song and/or dance just for kicks and giggles XD

Bardan: The Brother, Played by Kachie Katti He's a gentleman at heart. Friendly, polite, and kind. A lover of seeing new sights, music, stories, and the company of others. He adores his family, but tends to not be around as much as he should due to a case of wanderlust which indulges his desires to see and learn new things. Wishes to live up to his namesake and learn how to compose, but hasn't gotten the hang of it and settles for retelling stories and poems he's heard from others.

Fergus: The Brother, Played by Elf Princess Flannery

Lavender: The Mother, Played by Nukido

Ishika- History  
Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas