Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:09 am
Fatal Irony
Love the new front page! I think "member" is a good place for Dubstep for now. He needs RP/development and maybe down the line he will fit in somewhere else smile

Okay, great. If you wanna RP or plot with him and any of my Soqs, please let me know smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:16 am
Nymphalidae
Yay, it looks great!

Witseidutsei - Guard... but Diplomat sounds like her kind of thing too hmm
Xaviera - Nursemaid
Rephaim - Gatherer
Leonhart - Patrol
Gabrielle - Craftsmen and Artisans

Okay, fixed biggrin I put Witseidutsei as a Guard but if you want me to change that just let me know smile  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 am
Kamiki
Fatal Irony
Love the new front page! I think "member" is a good place for Dubstep for now. He needs RP/development and maybe down the line he will fit in somewhere else smile

Okay, great. If you wanna RP or plot with him and any of my Soqs, please let me know smile

I'm open to lots of plots! He needs serious rp! Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am
Fatal Irony

Sure! We can do anything from him and Euphrates meeting and falling in love, or, if you're uncomfortable with gooey romance RPs, there's always Euphrates bringing him to the herd to meet the herd elders? smile  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:10 am
Kamiki
Fatal Irony

Sure! We can do anything from him and Euphrates meeting and falling in love, or, if you're uncomfortable with gooey romance RPs, there's always Euphrates bringing him to the herd to meet the herd elders? smile

I don't mind romantic RPs but I'm not too fond of "first meetings". I always prefer to plot the first meeting/early stages of getting to know each other and jump to the good stuff lol. Like the falling in love part and the coming back to the herd part, etc  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 pm
Kamiki
[ Custom into Balrog & Stormwild's Family ]
User Image

Blanket Mock Breeding Permission Post

Want to custom into the Thunderbird Herd? We are accepting custom-ins via Wishing Stars or Customs! If you're interest, please post the following form. We'll contact you if we have any concerns, and once approved we'll add you to the permissions post above. This is open to anyone - whether or not you have an existing Thunderbird Herd member or not.

Gaia Username:
Desired baby Gender: Male, Female, or CC
Desired baby Name: Required, if the gender is CC please chose a gender neutral name, or a couple of contenders you will pick from
Semi-Custom Details: Please note, we are not allowing full customs. We want the colorists to treat these as close to "real" breedings as possible, but of course we don't mind a bit of control, custom accessories, hairstyle inspirations, etc. If you want to do a semi-custom as opposed to letting the colorist just "go with it" please let us know what you're looking for here.
Do you agree that the offspring will be pure winds only? This means you cannot enter into mini-only Wishing Stars
Do you agree to keep your baby with the Thunderbird Herd?
Do you agree to play your baby under the ideals of the Thunderbird Herd?

[align=center][size=18][b][ I want to Custom-In! ] [/b][/size]
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/kamikipets/Soquili/banners/ThunderbirdHerd_Banner_Divider.png[/img][/align]
[b]Gaia Username:[/b]
[b]Desired baby Gender:[/b] [i] Male, Female, or CC[/i]
[b]Desired baby Name:[/b] [i]Required, if the gender is CC please chose a gender neutral name, or a couple of contenders you will pick from[/i]
[b]Semi-Custom Details:[/b] [i]Please note, we are not allowing full customs. We want the colorists to treat these as close to "real" breedings as possible, but of course we don't mind a bit of control, custom accessories, hairstyle inspirations, etc. If you want to do a semi-custom as opposed to letting the colorist just "go with it" please let us know what you're looking for here.[/i]
[b]Do you agree that the offspring will be pure winds only?[/b] [i]This means you cannot enter into mini-only Wishing Stars[/i]
[b]Do you agree to keep your baby with the Thunderbird Herd?[/b]
[b]Do you agree to play your baby under the ideals of the Thunderbird Herd?[/b]

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:50 pm
Fatal Irony

I don't mind romantic RPs but I'm not too fond of "first meetings". I always prefer to plot the first meeting/early stages of getting to know each other and jump to the good stuff lol. Like the falling in love part and the coming back to the herd part, etc

That sounds perfect to me as well smile Feel free to PM me or poke me on AIM if you want to hash out the nitty gritties. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:25 pm
[ I want to Custom-In! ]
User Image

Gaia Username: Nymphalidae
Desired baby Gender: Female
Desired baby Name: Tempest
Semi-Custom Details: My form is under the spoiler!
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character - Stormwild x Balrog Mock Child

WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: CC based on the parents
Face: CC based on the parents
Mane: Edited, CC based on the parents
Tail: Edited, CC based on the parents
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based on the parents
Reference Image(s): Mock child of Stormwild and Balrog.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Type 2 - Heron wings, CC everything else based on the parents.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Mock child of Stormwild and Balrog.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: CC feather-based accessories and other Native American-style jewelry.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Tempest
Owner: Nymphalidae
Breed: Wind
Temper: Enthusiastic
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): A mix between Stormwild and Balrog, like they would be for a regular breeding.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Do you agree that the offspring will be pure winds only? Yes!
Do you agree to keep your baby with the Thunderbird Herd? Absolutely!
Do you agree to play your baby under the ideals of the Thunderbird Herd? Definitely!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:06 pm
Nymphalidae

*flails* Of course heart Added you to the list!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:23 pm
Kamiki
*flails* Of course heart Added you to the list!

Thanks so much! biggrin I totally forgot to mention that I want the regular smiling soq expression in the form though, so I'm fixing that, if that's ok! Her personality would not fit a frowny face like Balrog's at alllll XD  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:23 pm
Nymphalidae

Haha, that's fine ^_^ Balrog has already passed his grumpiness onto his children before heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:46 pm
Exciting news! I've just had Witseidutsei's powers approved (yes, it took me this long to decide on them...), and they could definitely be useful to the herd. smile

Flight - This power affects only Witseidutsei herself. She has the ability to tap into her powers to increase her natural talent of flight. She's faster, able to dip up from dives closer to the ground, make sharp turns in mid-air that would otherwise be impossible -- if not dangerous -- for other winged soquili, and glide for longer periods of time without the need to flap her wings. The only soquili that can fly faster than her while she is tapped into her powers are elder angeni. The longer she is tapped into this power, however, the more energy is consumed, and the longer it will take for her to recover said energy to tap into the powers again.

Wing Healer - Witseidutsei can heal damaged wings, weakened bones/muscle in the wings, or anything else that would prohibit another soquili from being able to fly up to a certain point. She cannot change the shape or size of a soquili's wings, so ones with wings that are too small for flight she can do nothing about. She also cannot heal a wing that has been torn off; she can only heal injuries or defects. The worse the damage that needs to be healed, the more energy it takes. She can heal up to moderate injuries, but anything worse than that must be tended to by a unicorn. She can, however, aid unicorns in healing more severe injuries, although the unicorn would still be taking the brunt of the healing. She can't heal any other injuries on the body -- only the wings of any soquili breed.

Blessing of Flight - She cannot grant the wingless the ability to fly, but she can bless soquili who already possess wings with an increase in their abilities and flight stamina. Their wings, if healthy, become stronger. The blessed soquili can fly faster and for longer periods of time without becoming fatigued. The increased abilities only last for a day, and requires a cool down of three to four days before they can receive the blessing again due to the amount of energy used. When the powers wear off, it is very common for soquili to become extremely exhausted as their body catches up with the energy that had been used to support such powers.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:54 am
[ I want to Custom-In! ]
User Image

Gaia Username: pippi188848
Desired baby Gender: CC
Desired baby Name: Audra[f] Means "storm" in Lithuanian
Ekaitz[m] Means "storm" in Basque
Haizea[f] Means "wind" in Basque
Rajin[m] From Japanese 雷 (rai) "thunder" and 神 (jin) "god, spirit".
Taranis[m] Derived from Celtic Taran meaning "thunder"
Personality and/or Plots As far as personality/plots I'm not to entirely sure yet. It'd be one of those things that'll happen once the foal pops from the basket and I know whether it's male/female. I do know that either way, they'll be loyal to the herd and want to do everything they can do to help, irregardless of gender.
Semi-Custom Details: I am all for letting the colorist have CC and making this as much like a real breeding as possible. <3
Do you agree that the offspring will be pure winds only? Yes I do.
Do you agree to keep your baby with the Thunderbird Herd? Yes I do. I've been following the herd for so long, it'd be silly to just get a baby and not keep it in when I've been dying to come play. <3
Do you agree to play your baby under the ideals of the Thunderbird Herd? Yes I do! <3

Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:02 am
I want to be a Thunderbird!!
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Greer
Desired Role: Patrols (Greer's name means watchful)
RP'd Invitation Link: n/a
Related to Current Member(s)?: Nope

Tell us about yourself? I'm very quiet and observant. If you see me and and get close, it's because I allowed you to. I'm not entirely wary of everything, I'm just cautious. My parents were killed, I wish to not be held to that same fate. When you get to know, I'm actually very nice and hospitable. Just do not expect me to trust you immediately.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? If I let Greer wander that Kiwanii lands all by herself, she'd become a recluse. In a herd she'd be needed and cared about and have a life. Possibly accept some others. Who knows. Throw the bachelors in the herd at her. That could be fun to watch.

User ImageUser Image

[ I want to Custom-In! ]
User Image

Gaia Username: Teh Roarie
Desired baby Name: Naur Ross - It translates to 'fire rain' in Sindarin. The language of Tolkien's elves. Poor Balrog gets no nods to his names heritage. xD
Personality and/or Plots This for me is very typically set by the what I see in the charcter before me. I don't want to lay out something and then see the baby and be completely swayed in a different path. It could also be a case of us talking about what kind of character the herd needs/would like and me building the baby around that.
Semi-Custom Details: I would prefer a complete CC. I would only be trying in Extra Gift Miracle Child slots.
Do you agree that the offspring will be pure winds only? Yes
Do you agree to keep your baby with the Thunderbird Herd? Si
Do you agree to play your baby under the ideals of the Thunderbird Herd? Hai  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:24 am
Teh Roarie
I want to be a Thunderbird!!
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Greer
Desired Role: Patrols (Greer's name means watchful)
RP'd Invitation Link: n/a
Related to Current Member(s)?: Nope

Tell us about yourself? I'm very quiet and observant. If you see me and and get close, it's because I allowed you to. I'm not entirely wary of everything, I'm just cautious. My parents were killed, I wish to not be held to that same fate. When you get to know, I'm actually very nice and hospitable. Just do not expect me to trust you immediately.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? If I let Greer wander that Kiwanii lands all by herself, she'd become a recluse. In a herd she'd be needed and cared about and have a life. Possibly accept some others. Who knows. Throw the bachelors in the herd at her. That could be fun to watch.

User ImageUser Image

[ I want to Custom-In! ]
User Image

Gaia Username: Teh Roarie
Desired baby Name: Naur Ross - It translates to 'fire rain' in Sindarin. The language of Tolkien's elves. Poor Balrog gets no nods to his names heritage. xD
Personality and/or Plots This for me is very typically set by the what I see in the charcter before me. I don't want to lay out something and then see the baby and be completely swayed in a different path. It could also be a case of us talking about what kind of character the herd needs/would like and me building the baby around that.
Semi-Custom Details: I would prefer a complete CC. I would only be trying in Extra Gift Miracle Child slots.
Do you agree that the offspring will be pure winds only? Yes
Do you agree to keep your baby with the Thunderbird Herd? Si
Do you agree to play your baby under the ideals of the Thunderbird Herd? Hai

Hi Roarie!

Kamiki and I both think that Greer would be a lovely fit in the Thunderbird herd!

We're currently in the middle of the big war RP, so ICly, she'd be coming in after that. Is her introduction something you'd want to Roleplay out, or would you prefer to just have her added to the herd roster? If the former, we'd be waiting till after the RP is over, but if the latter, we can add her in now smile
Since she's a wind, there definitely would be no issues at all with her as long as she is willing to abide by the tenants of the herd ^^

For your mockchild, that also sounds great! Normally we prefer english word names, however since you're tying into Balrog's name origins, we're perfectly fine with your name idea smile
And like you say, if you get a slot, we'd be happy to plot out personality/role for your mock baby ^_^  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff