Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:32 am
I want to be a Thunderbird!!
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Nise-e (and Xander, her hawk familiar)
Desired Role: Gatherer by trade, apprentice Healer
RP'd Invitation Link: [x] (I know its still a work in progress but she's also a part of the warplot already soooo, yeah. lol)
Related to Current Member(s)?: N/A

Tell us about yourself? Welp, I'm twenty three and I love to write. I can be slow in replying, slower than tar during the dinosaur age, but I do get things done. Oh, you're talking about Nise-e? She's quite naive, happy, and go lucky in personality. Xander is like a second parent to her sometimes. He's well spoken and loves his Mistress dearly. Her friends are his own, and will treat them with just as much respect as he does Nise-e. Nise-e is actually the granddaughter of Amaterasu. So she has uncles and aunts in Sumi-e , Taraxippus , and Arcadia. Quite ironic lineage given what's going on with the herd right now.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd?Because I feel that Nise-e would be a great fit for the herd. She's looking for her own place to call home and to make her family proud. Given her lineage, the possible plots are endless!

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:32 am
Sabin Duvert

Hi Roarie!

Kamiki and I both think that Greer would be a lovely fit in the Thunderbird herd!

We're currently in the middle of the big war RP, so ICly, she'd be coming in after that. Is her introduction something you'd want to Roleplay out, or would you prefer to just have her added to the herd roster? If the former, we'd be waiting till after the RP is over, but if the latter, we can add her in now smile
Since she's a wind, there definitely would be no issues at all with her as long as she is willing to abide by the tenants of the herd ^^

For your mockchild, that also sounds great! Normally we prefer english word names, however since you're tying into Balrog's name origins, we're perfectly fine with your name idea smile
And like you say, if you get a slot, we'd be happy to plot out personality/role for your mock baby ^_^
Cool! I figured Greer would make a good addition to the Thunderbirds.

And it's fine that she comes after. She probably wouldn't want to be in the middle of it anyway. The herd isn't her family yet, she'd see no reason to fight. If you would like to RP with me, that would be fun, but I have no problem with background plotting. Also, I don't really see her having any trouble at all with the herds ideals. Others that are strong and can help keep her safe? Two elders that prove the herd is strong, virile, and secure? I'm quite sure she'd board that boat with little incident.

I was thinking about it last night. I would also be swayed towards Pyrestorm or Blazing Rain. Something like that. Needs more fire in my head. I dunno why. xD  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:34 pm
II--Gen3sis--II

Awesome - I know you and Kamiki have an ongoing RP bringing Nise-e into the herd, so we've gone ahead and officially added her into the roster ^_^

Teh Roarie

Definitely! Likewise, we've gone ahead and added you into the herd roster! I'm really open to plotting or RPng (likewise, again, after the war whee )
But yeah! It sounds like she'd fit in very well :3

And those are great names, too! I really like them, so really either of those or your first idea from Sindarin would be welcome smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:04 pm
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Idris
Desired Role: Nursemaid
RP'd Invitation Link: N/A
Related to Current Member(s)?: Gabrielle and Leonhart's son!

Tell us about yourself? Idris is a rather quiet and shy individual; he can come off as pretty awkward and prefers not to draw a whole lot of attention. He's very happy in the herd, though -- he's just an introvert. He is, however, very good with foals! He adores them, and feels more comfortable around them than anyone else.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? He was born into the herd! And very happy to stay~  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:01 pm
Sabin Duvert

Kamiki

I'd been trying to think about how to plot Greer into the herd and then I acquired Magellanic and immediately knew I want to fling the two of them. I figured if they won in a fairly short time I could just introduce her by either Balrod or Stormwild finding her pregnant, scared, and wanting a permanent home. Fortunately they won their breeding this month. So if you two are willing you'd get to plot or RP Greer coming in and at least one of her children. I know foals are loved.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:46 pm
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Jinan
Desired Role: Artisan possibly? (Given enough time its something she could learn and would enjoy doing.)
Related to Current Member(s)?: Lifemated to Stormchaser. I'd assume that counts? XD

Tell us about yourself? Being very open and pleasant, and far from shy, Jinan is a pleasure to be around. As a very glass half full sort of mare, there is (nearly) always a good side to a situation and she tries her best to find it. Particularly if it will brighten someone's day to do so. Her company is much like that of one's oldest friends - honest, comfortable, supportive and a bit playful. She also makes a good sounding board for problems, happy to listen so you can get things out of your head, even if she has only just met you.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? Jinan came here by accident during a storm. She did not expect to find another place she would want to call home, let alone someone she would grow to deeply care for. And of course there are the forthcoming foals...  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:40 pm
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Ora
Desired Role: Healer
Related to Current Member(s)?:

Tell us about yourself? Ora is a pleasant mare with a very polite disposition. Her bedside manner is warm and kind, and rarely becomes angry. Frustrated sometimes, yes, and her disappointment can sting someone just as well as anyone else's anger can. Her mind is open and accepting enough that some members of the Thunderbird Herd may worry where her loyalties lie, and that she might even consider taking a wingless soquili as a mate -- but no thoughts of betrayal ever cross Ora's mind. She just doesn't enjoy passing or voicing her judgement on anyone, even a grouded soquili, and more than that she dislikes boasting about her ability to fly -- or anything else. If asked, she would confirm that of course she never intends to leave the herd, and she would be speaking the truth. The herd is her family, and she respects and loves them all. She is endlessly curious; Ora likes to mix different herbs and flowers together to try to create new, better healing salves and other concoctions to help the sick and injured.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? She was born into it, and happy to stay!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:59 am
I can't believe I haven't done this yet! I've been so busy crying

Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Amana Artrock
Desired Role: I'll think on this
RP'd Invitation Link: n/a - she was born in smile
Related to Current Member(s)?:

Will edit this in later

Tell us about yourself?

Will edit this in later

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? She was born into it and wouldn't dream of leaving.

I'll edit this more later! I have to go to an appointment XD  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:05 pm
Of course to all of you! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:29 am
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Cherith Chillstep
Desired Role: Diplomat
Related to Current Member(s)?: Yes! She's the daughter of Euphrates and Dubstep, making her the granddaughter of Xaviera and Jericho, and the great-granddaughter of Belle and Zhuri.

Tell us about yourself? Cherith is the embodiment of cheerfulness. She's chipper, friendly, and always happy to join in on fun times. Cherith is incredibly sociable and enjoys making friends and talking to others, and she also has an adventurous spirit, craving to see all the corners of the world that she can, which drew her to the role of diplomat. It seemed like the perfect fit for her and she's more than happy to spread the word of the Thunderbird Herd to those who seem like they'd fit in well with the herd, or at least make top-notch allies. Of course Cherith loves to return home to her family after her long trips and spend time with them and share her stories of her adventures, Cherith always feels the pull of Wanderlust in her heart and never settles in for too long before going back out into the world outside of the herd's lands.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? Cherith was born into it and raised under its guidance. She views every member of the herd as an extension of her own family and is incredibly loyal to them all and would never dream of leaving her loving, caring family.

jeez, I've been meaning to post this for forever @_@ I'm super down for RPing or plotting with any other herd members to flesh out Cherith more and get her more developed as a character! c:  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:35 pm
You got it, HoneyTeaTree! <3

She sounds lovely and we have her added into the Diplomats for the herd - though neither of us have really been doing much Soquili RP lately m.m  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:04 am
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Priscilla
Desired Role: Gatherer
Related to Current Member(s)?: She's "related" to familiar members of the herd -- her bonded familiar, Cloudburst, is the son of Shimmerwing and Zahra.

Tell us about yourself? Light and bubbly, Priscilla is a dreamer with a kind soul. She delights in flying, especially with others, and was relieved when she found her bonded familiar had wings, too. She prefers to stick close to home, although curious enough to enjoy exploring a little when gathering for the herd. Vacations, however long, aren't really for her. She worries a little about fitting in sometimes -- which is silly, she's a winged soquili who prefers the company of other winged soquili, just like this herd! -- but her mind can occasionally be her own worst enemy. She's very much a romantic, and has many grand fantasias about meeting the love of her life in some fairy tale romance -- though really, she just wants to find a sweet mare to settle down with and raise a family.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? She doesn't want to leave her bonded familiar behind! Additionally, she prefers the company of those who can fly. While she doesn't hate grounded soquili, she finds it difficult to bond and connect with soquili who don't also have wings. (She won't admit it, but she has a preference for those with feathered wings over others. It makes her feel a bit guilty.)  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:30 pm
You got it, Calixita!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:29 pm
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Amor LocHeart
Desired Role: Nursemaid
RP'd Invitation Link: If accepted I do plan to rp it out with Cal
Related to Current Member(s)?: LifeMate of Rephaim

Tell us about yourself? Feisty and Sophisticated, Her heart always leading her onward until the day she met Rephaim. All she wanted was to find what her heart felt was missing, with him she did.
She is not a quiet mare, not afraid to speak her mind or to stand for what she feels is right. She holds family bonds as a deep part of her very being, willing to do anything to protect her loved ones. Along her many travels she did her best to put her heart into learning, into being a better mare, deciding to leave little trace of herself, but to take as much as she could to heart when she moved on.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? She loves her mate, and with their growing family feels it is time to announce her desire to stay with the herd, her heart aligns with the ideals and beside her mate is home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Soquili Name: Layla LocHeart
Desired Role: Member for now, but she will more then likely join the artisans, she likes to create fun stories.
RP'd Invitation Link:
Related to Current Member(s)?: Father is Rephaim, Mother Amor

Tell us about yourself? Kind, Inquisitive, Forgetful.
Layla adores her family, She loves playing silly games with her brother and other foals, and she enjoys making up stories in her own head, often she will go from playing with her brother to completely zoned out and watching the sky.
She has the spunk of her mother, Even if she loses track of what she's talking about mid-sentence frequently.

Why do you want to join the Thunderbird Herd? Well... what else is a foal to do when she is a child of one in the herd? she will never see a reason to leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers