[IC] =Dasher's Teepee= Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:21 am
User Image
Welcome to the home of Dasher and her soquilis!
User Image
Honovi's Stats
Strength-100%
Courage-100%
Speed-100%
Intelligence-100%
Luck-100%
Stamina-100%

User Image
E-doa's Stats
Strength-100%
Courage-100%
Speed-100%
Intelligence-100%
Luck-100%
Stamina-100%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ascoscoi's Stats
Strength-100%
Courage-100%
Speed-100%
Intelligence-100%
Luck-100%
Stamina-100%

Otsilas-Ita's Stats
Strength-0%
Courage-0%
Speed-0%
Intelligence-0%
Luck-0%
Stamina-0%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the forest!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

.:. The Soquilis
.:. Index ----------------- you are here
.:. Rules
.:. Events
.:. Honovi's spot
.:. E-doa's spot
.:. the Guardian
.:. Companions
.:. Relationship
.:. Encounters
.:. Gifts
.:. Fanart
.:. Credits

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:35 pm
User Image

1. Only certain individuals may post here (besides me).
These people are one of the following : (a) Princess Soquili, (b) a fellow Soquili keeper, (c) someone else I have given permission to, (d) someone giving a gift. If you decide to give a gift, please make sure you Rp it.

2. If you are interested in having a Soquili, visit the main thread.
Please don't PM me asking how I got one, where to get one, or if you can buy my Soquilis. I would prefer that you use the main thread as an outlet for any questions you have concerning the Soquili.

3. Please do NOT PM me asking how I made the layout for this journal, how to use Photoshop, etc.
There's a forum about "Teepee banner maker tutorial" under the Soquili Era.

4. omg lets RP lyke OMG plz!!
If you're a Soquili Owner and want to RP with me, I will accept PMs. I don't frequent IM programs. It would probably be best to meet up in the Soquili main thread or in a separate, private thread elsewhere. Please don't abuse my acceptance of PMs for this, or I'll have to pull it.

5. If you steal anything, Imma hafta bite you.
Soquili concept and images are copyright Leelakin and sirenz. Honovi and E-doa are MINE. You steal, and I'm going to run screaming after you swinging a frying pan. In other words, you die. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:36 pm
User Image
<33

User Image

Soquili
Current Moon
APRIL: Flower Moon Kawoni
First plants of the season come out at this time. New births are customary within this time frame. The first new medicine and herb plants that taught mankind how to defend against sickness and conjury come out now. Streams and rivers controlled by the spirit being, "Long Man," renew their lives. Ritual observances are made to "Long Man" at this time. A dance customary at this season was the "Knee Deep Dance" of the Spring or Water Frog.
-Source

July,30th 2005 - Honovi is here! Thanks to Mau for helping me to win the fs.

January,23rd 2006 - Honovi was pair up with Zandir,a handsome winged soquili in the breeding raffle.

January,27th 2006 - Zandir and Honovi won the breeding raffle by sabin Duvert. can't imagine it!
Honovi is preg!

January,30th 2006 - Arrival of two beautiful baskets by Zandir and Honovi.

February,8th 2006 - Setting up teepee for both the mare and the new comer.

February,13th 2006 - Finally won a valentine's basket!! and it's now with Presca.

February,14th 2006 -Happy Valentine's Day!! Took part in the Soquili Valentine's Poetry Event, I almost fell off the chair when Soquili announced the winner!! It was me & won a custom plushie
Soquili
Spunky Dasher
I love you so much, but this you don't know,
Because I am afraid if I told you, away you would go.
My love for you fills my heart,

I love the way your hair when it curls round your face,
And the way that it seems your ears to embrace,
And the way on your cheek that a loose tendril lies.

She took a deep breath as she paused,
Her lips slowly parted, her eyes opened wide,
She smiled as she whipped the wig from her head,
"If you like it so much, here, you wear it instead, Love of my heart"

winner!! it was just really creative and made me giggle IRL.
send PM with info on your custom plushie

I'll have a nother contest like this in 10 min or so. they are so much fun to read!!!

February,14th 2006 - and Look who has pop out from the basket!! it's a BoY & such a handsome filly

February,21th 2006 - E-doa met some fillies at his own age,how's exciting!

March,11th 2006 - E-doa has grown into a handsome stallion.

April,24th 2006 - E-doa and Amayeta won Sirenz dice rolling breeding slot.

April,28th 2006 - Congrats to the newly parents with 3 lovely baskets

May,7th 2006 - The foals have arrive! 2 sons and a only daughter which drew Dasher's attention towards her.

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Name : Honovi
Meaning : Beautiful sky
Species : Pinto
D.O.B : July 30th 05
D.O.A : July 30th 05

Guardian : Dasher
Companion : unknown

Hair color : black and white
Eyes color : brown
Personality : calm
Offsprings : E-doa , Nagual An

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Foal
basket

Name : E-doa
Meaning : Present
Species : unknown
D.O.B : February 14th 06 - born on theValentine's day
D.O.A : January 31th 06

Companion : Amayeta

Hair color : Red and white
Eyes color : turqoise
Personality : Spirited

Offsprings : Kail , Akando , Ascoscoi

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image

basket

Name : Ascoscoi
Meaning : Green
Species : unknown
D.O.B : May 7th 06
D.O.A : April 28th 06

Companion : unknown

Hair color : Red and white
Eyes color : Green
Personality : ???
Familiar : Pequas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:43 pm
User Image

User ImageName: Dasher
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 97 lbs.

Description: Long orange hair fell loose on her back with silver studs on her ears. Dark brown eyes with a redish kinda fair skintone. She wears a blue garment and headband made from the most finest buckskin. On the other hand, she is well known through out the village with her black shawl which always dances when the wind blows,given by the medicine man.

Personality: The people of her tribe known her as the mysterious girl because of her unusual orange locks which made her stood out from the crowds and also the choosen one by the medicine man of the village.
Calm yet mysterious, Dasher always avoided her own people as much as possible by staying in the woods but only attended certain ceremonies/festivals. But only the creatures of the land knew that her heart was burning with the couragoues fire and love which led her to the sacred animals of this land, the Soquilis.

History: As long as she could remembered, the eldest of the village brought her up into the adulthood.She knew she was different when she was young with her hair different from the others youngsters.
Dasher recalled how she always questioned the eldest about her orange locks and how she hate the color of it when she was young.

"My child, the mother earth creates every unique creatures including us.One day, you'll find your destiny"

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image Vo'kome and Maphe,
The East African Bongo twins from the Noquisi.
Awi,was named dy the ancient Natives on the North,of the departed souls of the sacred deer. The fleet of foot who guide the currents,these little gaurdians of the wind and to each is unique..

Both of these twins were found at the foot of the sacred mountain where Dasher and her soquili were passing by.The equines were bond to the twins immediately as if they were meant to be and followed the native maiden and her Soquili wherever they went.

Dasher recalls the medicine man once told an old story when she was young that each time a deer died, it is returned to the spot from were it's soul first appeared, at the palce were the four winds met. There, nestled her child, now and forever the faun, is the white doe, her wings guiding the torrents and breezes alike. This doe, rests apon a hill, as white as newly fallen snow, forever shineing as if alluminated by moon-glow... and so she is named, Noquisi, or, The Star.The deer will be bound a bone, from the god of death, showing his release of their soal, and a feather from Noquisi, to bind them to life.

Indeed,the twins were special gifts to Dasher and her equines where the brother shall be named Vo'kome, presenting as pure and white as the snow and his sister shall be named Maphe,as swift as the water flows.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:45 pm
User Image
eek Pregger Honovi
User Image

Honovi x Zandir
with their beautiful baskets
User Image

E-doa x Amayeta
User Image

Such a beautiful Family
User Image

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image -=- Xandir -=-

Honovi's mate.A handsome winged soquili,with long red mane along with leopard spots on it's back which always seem so mysterious to Honovi.

User Image-=- Taima Cholena [Tai] -=-

A friendly dapple grey Lipizzaner soquili who Honovi first met in the open plain.Yet,time will take over for Honovi to know him more.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:47 pm
User Image

06'Valentine Event

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:47 pm
User Image

User Image
random drawing of
Honovi^^

Arts by luvly Rapid <333
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Honovi -- Atsilas a-ma -- E-doa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:48 pm
User Image
.:. Lineart by Leelakin
.:. Huge Thanks to Sirenz for bringing the Soquili into life.
.:. Also thank you for all the amazing Colorists and their creativity.

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:37 am
User Image

Spunky Dasher @ Feb 08, 2006
Gentle breeze blew through the sacred land when the soquilli once roamed and where the mighty eagle soared high up in the air.The news about the mares again had given birth spread throughout the village where the natives celebrated it through day and night.
Dasher,the young native maiden visited her mare with new fresh picked flowers.
User Image
while humming a soft tune as she brushes shatterred leaves off the new arrival basket. Honovi the pinto lay recklessly beside the straw woven basket with an watchful eyes. E-doa, was the name given to this vurnable young one,meaning present in the Cherokee.

Spunky Dasher
Honovi snored continuously as the pollens sticked on it's nosile after sniffing the flowers,Dasher giggled at the mare as she thought it was funny.
"Hold,Honovi..hold"
She stroked on the mare's mane to calm it down as she picked up some fresh leaves to brush off the pollen.

Feb 09, 2006 - Encounter with Taima
Honovi,the pinto mare snored as she got on her feet.Nuzzling gently at the little basket beside her,she flicked her tail and twitched it's ears,listening to her surrounding.

Syrran
Tai uncocked his legs and opened his eyes. After a bit of rolling around on the ground to wake himself he shook his silver-grey coat and pawed at the ground anxiously. He wanted something to do today. Something to see. Anything.

He snorted and pranced around, deciding on which direction he should wander in. Finally picking a route he took off in a collected canter. He wanted to go in a faster pace, but didn't want to go so fast as to let his peircing blue eyes miss a single detail.

Spunky Dasher
Beyond the open land,a glop of sand dust spread up from the earth when the wind blew caught her sight.Honovi perked up her ears,snoring and kicking the ground.She took her first step out,away from the basket with curiousity what was going on over there.

Under the ray of the sunlight,a beautiful beast,her very own kind cantering by.Honovi gave out a soft whinned as she was surprised to meet up one of her kind.

Syrran
Taima's ears perked up at the sudden call. He stopped in mid step and turned on his haunches to look down at what he assumed was a mare, considering the basket he spotted near her side. His large, muscular neck held his head high and erect, giving a regal air about him. His mane and lifted it from his body, making it flow as water from a spring in the breeze. Taking in a deep breath he let out a long call in response, resonating from his chest forward.

He came barrelling down the hill, not quite at top speed, but just enough to get his nostrils flaring. Tai's piercing blue eyes were set on this new aquantance. He wasn't sure if they would be friends just yet...but he was about to find out.

Spunky Dasher
The mare tossed her mane continuosly,neighing to reply as if the dapple grey stallion could hear it from the distance.She cantered towards the hill,covered with little blooming poppies.

Honovi knew she was the most shy of all the Soquilis found in this land,yet could be a stranger to her own kind.But there was an urge in her that was calling her to make the first moved.The mare stared downwards at the dreamcatcher that her human companion had woven it for her as a guide.She remembered that the native girl used to tell her that every soquili in this land will be guided by the great Spirit and each one had their own destiny.

Without any hestitation,Honovi greeted the approaching stallion.
"hello!"

Syrran
He smiled and made a slight sliding stop in front of her. He shook his head anxiously. " Hello there, I'm Taima, who might you be?" he had all at once forgotten to keep up his regal masculine persona and became, well, inquisitive. Taking another step closer he streached his neck out as an invitation to sniff her.His tail flicked to and fro with curiosity.

Spunky Dasher
"I was name Honovi by the human" She replied.
she continued,
" I'm from the forest,which land do you come from?" Honovi neighed.
She circled the dapple stallion,examine it and was awe with his beautiful long mane and tail.

Syrran
He let her circle him as he spoke, afterall it was a sort of compliment right? " Taima. My bonded human and I are also from the forest, I am surprised we have no met before. " His eyes now rest on the basket that the mare had once had beside her. " Is that your basket?" He turned his long neck to face her, deep pools of blue trying to fish through her thoughts.

Spunky Dasher
Honovi nodded,laying her neck low to the basket.
"I was quite bond to the human so I rarely meet up with my own brothers and sisters.I'm glad meeting you!"
She stared at the dapple grey with hopeful sparkling eyes,
"Do you usually meet up with the others?"

Syrran
"Not many no. I have a childhood friend, Kourin, and I have my mate Ayita. I've met several others once or twice."

(( sorry to cut this short but I have to go I apologize))

Spunky Dasher
((ish fine))

Honovi flicked her tail when the gentle breeze blew.
"that's was great! I would love to if you will introduce me to them someday!"

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces