Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Only Succubus

Unleashed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 pm
Heartbreaker
User Image

*If Each Gaian gives me 1G I can achieve this instantly.

Humble Donors
Smyllez - 500G

Cause of Madness - 1G

PokemonLover25 - 1000G  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:22 pm
I'd keep a steady watch on the marketplace. You never know when the price might dip or rise.
have you sold your excess items? sometimes excess items can be a real hidden gem for gold.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

The Only Succubus

Unleashed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am
wellwisher
I'd keep a steady watch on the marketplace. You never know when the price might dip or rise.
have you sold your excess items? sometimes excess items can be a real hidden gem for gold.

They keep getting expired.. neutral And I donated some items. OH AND SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 am
PH_dabsie
wellwisher

They keep getting expired.. neutral And I donated some items. OH AND SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE.
It's fine. this is a slow subforum.
try to sell any items worth gold initially. After that look for other items that you could sell that are worth some gold. If you need the gold more than you need the items, then it's usually worth it to cut the price a little.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

The Only Succubus

Unleashed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 am
wellwisher
It's fine. this is a slow subforum.
try to sell any items worth gold initially. After that look for other items that you could sell that are worth some gold. If you need the gold more than you need the items, then it's usually worth it to cut the price a little.

Thank you for the tips. I do buy and sell some items. I may be pricing it a little too much. I'll try selling them again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:41 pm
Gold shop items can usually just be sold back for gold. It's about the same often as selling them in the marketplace.
Items without a gold shop, should be sold on the marketplace, or in the exchange. There's often a lot of hidden value that can be obtained through them. ten 100 gold event items is still 1000 gold.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces