Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
{PUBLIC / OPEN} The search for the Nightmare {Amira's Plot} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:10 am
~ The Nightmare! ~

(Banner may come soon, if I get off my lazy a** and make one)

This plot idea came to mind loosely after Sabin's "Wishing Star' Event, where I created a nemesis for my only Soq Amira.

Background:
Basically, Amira has been haunted lately by nightmares. Its always the same thing, she see's a haunting shadow of a mean or vicious looking soq in the distance. She always feels that this shadow wants to do harm to her. Anytime she has this nightmare, she wakes up in cold sweats, heart racing, and she is terrified that it might be after her.

She has no idea who or what this shadow is, but after some encouragement from Amenophis (her mate) to seek the truth behind these nightmares, she decides she needs to confront this.

~ Outline ~
1) Amira sees her "nightmare" in many bad dreams
2) Amira begins seeing her "nightmare" during RP's
3) Amenophis and Hototo become friends.
4) Amira, Ame, and Hototo discuss the nightmare.
5) The 3 set out on a journey to find out more about sightings of the "nightmare"
6) They run into the nightmare while he is stalking Amira???
7)Possible battle?

You guys are welcome to throw out any other ideas or point me in the direction of people who might be interested.

Please be easy, as this is my first big plot idea...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:11 am
~ The Cast! ~

Amira:
User Image

Amenophis: Amira's Mate and best friend
User Image

Hototo: Possible friend and aquaintance on the journey
User Image

Shyamal: Amira's Nightmare
User Image

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:02 am
*hopes this is ready for me to post in*

I can offer my girl Louvia for the 'scary' shadow:
User Image

She's a smaller than average female mare and can be found spending time on large, strong tree branches, just watching from the shadows. As a foal, she was more social and liked to pop out of the shadows and scare people, but as a young mare, all she really likes to do is relax, coming out only if someone needed help (though she has to admit to herself, she's more prone to helping mares than stallions, but indifferent about foals).

PM me if you're interested in her! C:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 pm
The journey would give Hoto something to do. He's strong and willing. n-n

User Image

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 pm
ATh e a r t

Heart: I love Louvia, but she doesn't look as "mean" as I was hoping her nightmare to look. I really intend for Amira to be deathly afraid of the soq when she finally meets it. I think Louvia and amira would hit off more as friends right away than something that would scare the s**t outta her. I;d totally be up for other RP with her!

Teh Roarie

Roarie: Any ideas as to how he would be come involved. I'd to love RP this out more than just bumping into each other on this journey. Maybe he's had similar nightmares, or heard of others (close friends,family,mates?) that have told him of these nightmares?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:28 pm
As far as I know Hoto doesn't have strange dreams. And if he does he's suppressed them...even with his troubled past. He lives very much in the now. But he would help and think himself needed on a journey with a possible bad outcome. Warrior warhorse and all.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 pm
Teh Roarie
As far as I know Hoto doesn't have strange dreams. And if he does he's suppressed them...even with his troubled past. He lives very much in the now. But he would help and think himself needed on a journey with a possible bad outcome. Warrior warhorse and all.

Any idea as to how they could meet? So far the plot is very small in idea, and I imagine it would RP out as quite long, as I'd like to get everyone to meet somehow in smaller RP's and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:45 pm
Being well traveled and well rounded it is possible that Hoto might know Amira's family. It is after all quite large. I could be a grapevine effect that he hears of maid in trouble and is there to help. Otherwise I don't know.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:33 pm
Teh Roarie
Being well traveled and well rounded it is possible that Hoto might know Amira's family. It is after all quite large. I could be a grapevine effect that he hears of maid in trouble and is there to help. Otherwise I don't know.

Thats a possibility. I wonder of any of the family owners are on enough to work out an RP.... I'll have to check on that. Also, we could see of harukahari would be up to an RP between him and Amenophis. Maybe amenophis goes looks for another stallion to help out, and runs into Hototo...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 am
I have found the "nightmare" thanks to searching plot threads.... Julian's Shyamal will play the part, and possibly appear randomly in Amira's future RP's as a stalker type image. Amira will never really be able to make him out, and will probably always think he's a hallucination.

Now to create a back-story idea as to how he would find out about her nightmares.

Any more ideas from those that are involved?

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:19 am
Well you said "stalker" type so maybe Ameno meets up with Hotoro but is being watched by her "nightmare." Ameno seems troubled and doesn't really want to share what is on his mind but wants to help Amira..?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:45 am
I dont know that Shy would stalk Ame yet. Was that what you were thinking? If so, we could have a chance meeting with Ame, Amira, and Hototo. Shy is stalking Amira, She really freaks out because this is the first time she has "seen" her nightmare. She lets out the whole story, and Ame and Hototo beleive they need to find this thing.

After we all get some ideas Ironed out, I'll get an outline set up so we kinda know what the progression would be. We need to also decide on places and whatnot.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm
I suppose I'm just along for the ride. Hoto would not be very hard to make the journey to their home turf. Once there he'd stick to Ame and Amira in particular like glue. Pretty lady in need of protecting is his thing all around.

If we end up fighting Shymal, Hoto will be the first to put himself in front. He may not have fangs but he's bigger than a damn Kalona any day and isn't afraid to get hurt.

Hoto is also wise beyond his years and knows alot about different soquili and their legends. He's a small treasure trove of information...if you but ask.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:27 pm
I added an outline to the first post, but also posting here...

~ Outline ~
1) Amira sees her "nightmare" in many bad dreams
2) Amira begins seeing her "nightmare" during RP's
3) Amenophis and Hototo become friends.
4) Amira, Ame, and Hototo discuss the nightmare.
5) The 3 set out on a journey to find out more about sightings of the "nightmare"
6) They run into the nightmare while he is stalking Amira???
7)Possible battle?

Roarie, Hoto could definitely be a huge help, especially if Shy decides there is gonna be a fight, and it may be needed. I am not sure how that will turn out yet, and as long as no one is seriously hurt, I am ok with scratches and cuts and bites.

His knowledge is going to be key to, because Amira is pretty dumb to most of the evil breeds. She was sheltered a lot growing.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 pm
Just logging for my info...

[PRP] Don't be so quiet! (Phaedra and Amira)

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Looneytaz82

Tagged back. Also, to add a bit more to the RP, if your ok with it....

I am working on a BIG PLOT with Amira where she goes searching for a nightmare that keeps haunting her. I am beginning to get the players involved a bit, and the "nightmare" would be popping up in current RP's I have. Would you mind of the RP took a little turn where the two might see the "nightmare". It means I'd send JulianMoMo a quick message so that her Kalona could pop in at a far distance and kind of haunt Amira.

Tag. And I'd be fine with that. =)

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces