Fallen's Soq Quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 pm

A place to keep track of the types of Soq I would like to eventually earn my way towards. Holy cow I have been a lucky duck so far heart

SO.

234/925k (wind/cerynei) Secret Santa Plushie!
200/200k (Growing Seathi) Slot obtained ^^
50/650k (Adult Wind) Secret Santa Plushie!
/700k (Nixie Twins, minor edits)
/2,200k (Uni/Cerynei Twins, minor edits)
760k/2,487.5k (UniKaloni, minor edits)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Eeee, I got him heart Thanks Zephers for coloring him into a plushie, and thank you so much to Selalusia for picking him to make real!

AS A NOTE, in case it is ever needed. Ahem. "Zephira738 has my standing permission to use Korev as a reference." Because they're meant to be family, and we've both got plots with stuff for them. Will put this in my teepee too I think, once I get that set up properly.

Jan 30, 2012 heart

I love and adore antlers, and would love to get this fellow customed someday, the Cerynei are probably my favorite big-Soq of all... but the idea of a winged Soq is also too tempting. So instead of trying to save 1400k for two Soqs, I thought a hybrid would be a much more reasonable idea with the rate I earn gold XD;

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Cerynei-wind hybrid
Body Build: Regular (I would like the four-legs-down alternate stallion pose if it can be applied)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: ‘New design’
WIP Needed? Nah, a lot of him is CC

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black with small tribal-style markings in white and teal. CC, see crow ref for inspiration. Markings should be sparse, he is mostly very simple in coloration.
Face: Black, with small tribal-style markings in white and teal. CC, see crow ref for inspiration.
Mane: Forever foal – The blue-teal of the ref at the base but fading rapidly to white. So the bit that connects to his neck is teal, but most of the mane itself is white.
Tail: The typical Cerynei fluff tail, coloration should match his body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Cerynei hooves, the feathery draft fetlocks would be awesome if they can be applied to Cerynei-style hooves, but otherwise just the regular ones are fine. Hooves in white.
Reference Image(s): With Zephira738's permission, he is to be related to her Soq Cleite, and will probably be his half-brother ICly. The teal color referenced is the one that's streaked in Cle's mane and tail. The markings on this crow for inspiration on how his tribal markings look. Not identical, but similar.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Dark gray antlers (close to black but not the same color as the rest of him) perhaps with some small white tribal-style markings around the tips. Just a few, whatever you think looks nice.
Wings: Dark gray (again close to black but not the same color as the rest of him) with white and teal tribal markings in a style similar, but not identical, to those on the crow ref. I'd like them to be the original Type 1 wing style.
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: An off-white towards gray arrowhead on a white string with a purple gem-center-thing.(only if it counts as unedited still, otherwise nix it)
Custom Items: -
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Korev
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Breed: (default breed, spirited I think it is?)
Temper: Stubborn
Mate: -
Tag Background: 023 - Falling Stars by Ameh
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The reference of Cleite is with permission of Zephira738.

The half-brother to Cleite via a father he doesn't remember, Korev grew up tough and determined in a way that his kind and friendly half-sibling is not. While the wind stallion stayed to help raise the foals of his second baskets, he was oblivious to the existence of his first basket by an equally young mare, their fling the folly of youth. Slightly bitter by his father's 'abandonment', Korev is determined to show the world that he didn't need a father anyway.

He travels on his own a lot, with his mother happily settled with a new stallion and their precious new baskets, her unexpected firstborn is simply a blot on the happy family she always wanted, and her fling still embarrasses her a bit. Korev visits sometimes, and he does care for his new sisters, though not so much for his stepfather, but he is of a mind to look after himself. No one else can watch his back as well as he can watch his back. And good luck trying to get him to change his opinion of that. Of course, that doesn't mean everyone has to be as 'tough' as he is, Korev has been known on occasion to lend a helping hoof, not that he cares or anything. Probably.

Plots for the future...
Maybe someone to help break him out of his 'no one cares anyway' attitude?
Definitely RP with his halfbrother X3 Cle would totally be good for him.
Maybe find a nice life/lovemate to soothe his hurt, or just abuse him more, muhaha.
He might become a hero, or maybe he could become a villain. Or a redeemable villian who becomes a hero. Something like that X3

FallenThroughMidnight

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm
Underwater minis are adorable! I like both Seathi and Nixie though, so I am not sure if this quest is going to change to the newer one later or not, I'm sort of torn. But a general idea of what I would like, so that it is easier to keep track.

Won a slot! Now she is being made real, eeee~

Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Regular?
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Design
WIP Needed? Can I get a WIP of the adult? The shell is not really a big deal… haha >.>;

Body: The purple of the palette as the main bit, small spot/dots around the ‘wrist’ parts of the limbs in a mix of the middle three colors. Kind of dotted like the beads of a bracelet, only without being connected.
Face: The large green as her eyecolor, three little dots under her eye, one in each of the middle three palette colors. The second purple (second color left-to-right on the pallette) as her inner-ear color.
Mane: ‘Finned’ (unless the fins are no longer available, in which case I would like the 'forever foal' mane in the main green of the palette)
Tail: ‘Finned’
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves in the main green color
Reference Image(s):
Mindsend lines ref (not an artist, sorry x.x )
Palette . Finned like the bottom sample image.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: The main parts of the fins (the webbing bit) in the green of the pallet, the finger bits in the same purple as the main body. This counts for ALL the fins, including the spiky extra ones and head fins.
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: The three-hoop earrings, in silver. (it says these count as ‘unedited’, if they don’t let me know?)
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kelsa
Owner: Fallenthroughmidnight
Breed: (whatever’s usual?)
Temper: Bashful
Tag Background: 015 – Undersea Melody (unless it looks like it clashes, in which case use 019 – Deep Seaweed please)
Tag frame color: The shown color in the sample?
Tag feather color(s): The long feather in her main purple with three dots in the middle colors (one of each color) horizontally across the wide bit, the short feather in her main green

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself.

--

Kel is a cutiepie, and I'm pretty sure she's going to be raised by a certain very confused Soq who does not know what he should do with a shell. Water and feathers might not mix so well, but Cleite is a sweet guy and I'm sure (if Velveteen also agree) Pure would be funny as a 'father figure' as well. Two land-Soqs raising an underwater baby is funny, yes?

--
Should I be keeping track of tries?
first
second
3. Mindsend's Mini Minions - March 2012
4. Juls March Custom Slots
5. Mobbu's Customs
6. Mind's credit custom
7. Mindsend's House of Customs
8. Neza's November Customs

9. Mindsend's Customized Customs - Won slot ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 pm
We decided that he needs to exist, and that it did not matter which of us aquired him since we both plot with him so much. Since she has been busy lately, I put him into my list of to-quest-for Zephers says he's all mine, this'll be fun ^^

50k/650k for an unedited wind
Zephers' plushies are freaking magic. Or December super loves me this year. Either way, look out world, here comes Dathúil ^^

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Original? (one foot raised pose)
Concept Origin: New character
WIP Needed? Please?

Body: White
Face: White, with blue/teal tipped ears. Teal eyes, to match his ‘sons’
Mane: Teal/blue, gold, and white streaked. The teal/blue and gold streaks don’t touch, there should be white in between them. (forever foal)
Tail: Teal/blue and white streaked (curly)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathered/fuffy fetlocks. Starting at his knees, a slow fade from white-to-teal, gradually getting darker as it goes down to his hooves. Three of his hooves are white, but his lifted front-hoof should be gold.
Reference Image(s): The colors can be found in his sons, Cle and Korev. Streaks like in Cleite’s mane and tail, not a fade like in Korev’s mane. Plush Zephers colored of him before.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: White, with teal/blue markings along the tips of his feathers, fading from darkest at the end to lighter about 1/3 the way along the feather. Type 1 (original) or Type 2 (heron) for the wings, depending on what makes the pattern look nicer. (smooth, less clutter-y)
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: the teal/blue color can be found in Cle’s and Korev’s mane, and in Korev’s markings.

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelet, down leg only (like Cle’s is). Gold string, with purple, black, and teal beads.
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cle’s coat color should be the purple, the teal and black come from Korev’s coat and markings, please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dathúil
Breed: (whatever the normal one is? ‘spirited’ or something?)
Temper: Unrestricted
Tag Background:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed ourselves. He’s supposed to be the father of Cleite and Korev, who’re plotted as halfsiblings, hence the shared traits.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

FallenThroughMidnight

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm
------- The Nixie Brothers -------

120k/700k
(250k for adult Nixie + 100k for minor edits)x2 for twins = 700k

Attempts (thank you Zeph for lending me to enter slots, I will pay you back somehow if I win on your coin ;n; )
1. Neza's March customs

Aroch, the noble warrior, and D'aul, the clever rogue. They look a lot alike, it is true, but they could hardly be more different. Silver-pattered Aroch is not the one with the silver tongue and while D'aul might shine with the color it is not this twin whose heart is one of gold. Aroch might not look kind, with his harsh expression and gruff exterior, but he wears the marks of innocents saved and villains vanquished across his pelt. D'aul knows a few of Aroch's tricks, but most of his scars are from poking sleeping dragons in order to steal from under them their treasure.

When they were young, two foals following their weary mother, Aroch was forever trying to get D'aul, his poor 'misunderstood' brother out of trouble. But not all trouble is actually a misunderstanding, and as the twins grew older they also grew more apparently different. Life may have given them the same lecture but they took down very different notes indeed.

Now Aroch still occasionally steps in to clean up D'aul's problems, but it is less for his brother's sake than that of those who his manipulative twin has harmed. He loves his brother, and will never forget that they are family, but he has grown resigned to D'aul forever following this twisted path of selfish acts. He has done what he can to persuade him to stop, and now all there is left for Aroch to do is wait... or try to get on with a life of his own.

MINI

Edit Category: Minor (mane, expression, jewelry)
Soquili Species: Nixie Twins
Body Build: regular
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark gray (almost but not black). Small and medium-sized scars, CC number and placement (at least 3, not more than 10). Silver/pale gray Celtic knot patterns around his legs like 'bracelets'. I would love the markings to look glowy.
Face: Expression edit – a serious/grumpy expression, not really anger or sadness just solemn. A long thin scar through his near eye and down his cheek. That eye is a pale indigo from blindness (unless this would count against 10% difference), while the other eye is a dark indigo. Dark gray base.
Mane: Custom mane, short - mane inspired by the Forever Foal style (fluffy cut) with a short braid behind his near ear. The mane in silver/pale gray like the markings.
Tail: Beta tail – The finny parts in a muted rainbow gradient (red to violet) but the main part in the dark gray of the body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves In the pale gray/silver color. The fluffy usida stock fetlocks/legfeathers in the main body gray.
Reference Image(s): Dark gray, Silver/light gray rainbow gradient, knot pattern 1 and pattern two samples for inspiration only do not copy exactly as these images are not mine. Indigo for the eyes.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: Nixie spine frill, in pale rainbow like the tail fin
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, only the bottom one, in silver
Custom Items: A dragon-pendant necklace on a chain, all silver. Chain should be thin, and of length to put the pendent at the mid-chest. The dragon 'eyes' can be a gemstone color if you think it looks better that way. The pendant-dragon with outspread wings and a curling tail, not breathing fire or anything. Mostly I would like it to look like a dragon, as simple a design you can do that with go for it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: For the dragon pendant a more simplified version of something like this, this, or this, the image is not mine so preferably not an exact copy.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arach
Breed: CC
Temper: Dedicated
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Edit Category: Minor (mane, expression, jewelry)
Soquili Species: Nixie Twins
Body Build: regular
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark gray (almost but not black). Small scars, CC number and placement different from his twin (at least 2, not more than 5). Gold Celtic knot patterns around his legs like 'bracelets'. I would love the markings to look glowy.
Face: Expression edit – a cocky/smug expression, not happy more of a smirk. Both eyes dark indigo (lacking blinding scar his twin has) The dark gray base.
Mane: Custom mane, short - mane inspired by the full-size Short style (smooth cut) with a short braid behind his near ear. The mane in gold, like the markings.
Tail: Beta tail – The finny parts in a muted rainbow gradient (red to violet) but the main part in the dark gray of the body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves in gold. The fluffy usida stock fetlocks/legfeathers in the main body gray.
Reference Image(s): Dark gray, gold, rainbow gradient, knot pattern 1 and pattern two samples for inspiration only do not copy exactly as these images are not mine. Indigo for the eyes.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: Nixie spine frill, in pale rainbow like the tail fin
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, only the bottom two, in gold
Custom Items: A rose-pendent necklace on a chain, all gold. Chain should be thin, and of length to put the pendent at the mid-chest. Mostly I would like it to look like a rose, as simple a design you can do that with go for it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: For the rose pendant I was thinking something like this or this, the image is not mine so preferably not an exact copy.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: D'aul
Temper: Manipulative
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:15 pm
------- Korev's Half-sisters -------

(775k for Unicorn + 225k for half-Cerynei = 1mil + 100k minor edits = 1.1mil)x2 = 2.2mil

Attempts
1. Mind's Birthday-blowout Customs
2. Mind's April 90% off Customs
3. Gallows Valentine Customs *updated with new female Cerynei antler options
4. Hearts First Customs

Korev left home, thinking himself just a reminder of his mother's first love and the heartbreak the stallion left her with. But he was wrong. They missed him, even his stepdad who had never had an actual problem with someone else's adult son being around. Just more eyes to watch the little fillies, and someone else in need of the unicorn's gentle nature.

Things got bad about a year after Korev struck out on his own, the family was attacked by a very clever skinwalker, or pack of the things, it was never really clear what was going on. And that is the problem indeed! Claru (rosedream) got seperated from everyone else, and now the baby sister cannot find anyone. With the skinwalker still about, there's tracks sometimes, the young mare finally caved and stopped looking for tracks in order to flee. She knows she has a brother somewhere out in the world, she remembers how big and strong and brave he was from when she was first wobbling around out of her basket. Surely if anyone can help, it's Korev. She just has to find him...

Tiatha (magic healer) is looking for her family as well, but Tia is a good deal more cool and collected than her timid little sister. That skinwalker is out there, and it is dangerous. If she can do something, she will. In the mean time, there are plenty of others who have suffered at the claws of this... this monster.

Haha! The fun has been doubled!

COMMON/UNCOMMON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category: Minor (mane, butterflies/flowers)
Soquili Species: Uni-Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Pink with black tribal markings. The color should grow darker towards her hooves, tailtip, and nose but not significantly so.
Face: Cerynei ears. Light gray inside the ears and black tribal marking on ears like Korev's and lilac eyes.
Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink.
Tail: Unicorn tail, preferably the male tail if possible. Pink like the rest of the body, with black tribal markings wrapping around.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering/fetlocks, cerynei hooves. Black hooves, leg feathering in body pink.
Reference Image(s): Mindsend lines ref, for placement not an exact thing. Body pink is the one to the left of the dark color, hairstripe pink to the right of the dark color, and lilac eyes. Korev is her halfbrother, his markings and 'black' color are from the mother they share, so if their tribal marking style could look like it came from the same place that would be awesome, like the spots/swirly marks type of thing? The ref has the placement-ish of where I would like some markings, but if you felt like doing more that is also fine. Just not to the point where there's more markings than base color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): If not over the limit on twin variations, I'd love her to have the spike or two-prong Cerynei antlers in silver like her sister's unicorn horn. Otherwise, no horns at all for her.
Fins: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace
Custom Items: Little pale/pastel flowers in her mane, on a necklace, around her legs, wherever you want to put them. Just a few flowers somewhere.
Reference Image(s) for Items: flowers like these or these or these. It doesn't have to be exact, just inspired by that flower type.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Claru
Temper: Timid
Mate:
Tag Background: 008 A New Day

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Edit Category: Minor (mane, butterflies/flowers)
Soquili Species: Uni-Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Pink with black tribal markings. The color should grow darker towards her hooves, tailtip, and nose but not significantly so.
Face: Cerynei ears. Light gray inside the ears and black tribal marking on ears like Korev's and lilac eyes.
Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink. (can be identical to her twin's or not at your discretion)
Tail: Cerynei tail, the old sleeker one, with a black tip or tribal marking at the tip (not as many tribal markings like on her sister's due to the tail being tiny)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering/fetlocks, cerynei hooves. Black hooves, leg feathering in body pink.
Reference Image(s): Mindsend lines ref, for placement not an exact thing. Body pink is the one to the left of the dark color, hairstripe pink to the right of the dark color, and lilac eyes. Korev is her halfbrother, his markings and 'black' color are from the mother they share, so if their tribal marking style could look like it came from the same place that would be awesome, like the spots/swirly marks type of thing? The ref has the placement-ish of where I would like some markings, but if you felt like doing more that is also fine. Just not to the point where there's more markings than base color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn, in shiny silver.
Fins: n/a
Other Notes: silver color

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace
Custom Items: Little butterflies following her around, perching on her, whatever you want to do with them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like this one and/or this one and/or this one, they don't have to be the exact species, and you can simplify the pattern, but something inspired by the black-with-a-bright-color type of butterfly would be great.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tiatha
Temper: Compassionate
Mate:
Tag Background: 008 A New Day

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

FallenThroughMidnight

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 pm
WIP, personality transfer ^^ (now you've done it Zephers...)

/2,487,500
Uni Kalona (2mil + 387.5k +100k edits = 2,487,500 gold...)

User Image
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Uni-Kalona
Body Build: Regular, leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?

Body: Tan-grey color, dark stripes on rump and one forleg. Misc scars, see plushie-ref for primary placement but feel free to add a few more.
Face: Dark stripes on his muzzle/nose, a scar on his cheek. Light blue eyes, white inside ears with some of the darker stripes on the sides/back. (expression edit, something akin to the 'fierce' Kelpi expression?)
Mane: 'Short' mane style in tan-pale gold color.
Tail: Uni tail, stripes on the rump continue at the top along with some scars. Fades to the stripe-color at the fluffy tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks, white hooves.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uni horn (broken, edit) white
Wings: Kalona wings, style 1 (slightly tattered, edit) 'feathers' match body, 'skin' matches the stripes.
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Arrowhead necklace? Unless those tiki shark-teeth are still available (research time)
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Saron? Siron? Svron? bleh not working, revisit this later
Breed:
Temper: indomitable
Tag Background: mebbie something darker? or that storm Cao has?
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My friend (zephira73 cool helped me to design it, she gave it to me to use for this.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: -
Justification for Domain Choice: -

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: -

Alternatively, this Soquili might be done up based on the pink plushie. The darker striped version matches his personality and stuff better, but my friends and I were chatting and concluded that sometimes looks don't match personality and thus the pink version was made. I find it hillarious, and if you would prefer to make him pink that is 100% okay with me. The edits would be the same and I want his eyes the light blue color either way, the body coloration would be the only change. I am honestly torn between the two versions now. So you can go ahead and pick if you prefer the grumpy jerk to be properly dark-striped or pretty-in-pink xD User Image  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games