Reply Infinite Roleplays
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanako Cross

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:12 pm
hello, my name is danielle. I am 29 and live in Oregon. I'm married. I love to roleplay. I mostly do fantasy stories. I am hoping to find some new friends to write with. I am easy going. i don't expect expert writing or a word count.
I like animals and being outside. I watch too much tv and read books sometimes. i do play the occasional video game. I listen to all kinds of music but country is probably my favorite. blue is my favorite color. i love wings and tigers.  

Yume_wolfdreamer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:08 pm
Hello ~
Name is Lucy, 21 years old and married. I just came back to Gaia cause I miss roleplaying. I’m interested im almost anything, maybe except yuri. I’m not too good with dominant characters so I prefer female characters or the uke. And... I think that’s all lol. Don’t be afraid to message, I love making new friends ^^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:33 pm
my name is Catlady Strider . I am 45 years old and have been on gaia since 2004  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:14 pm
Welcome new members!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:10 pm
Hello! I am Sadria, Kitten, or Teddy. Which ever you prefer to call me. I am 30 years old, married, and have 2 children. I used to always be on gaia, on a different account, but I lost access to that account a while ago. I came back to gaia for the roleplaying. I love fantasy type roleplays and roleplaying as female characters. I am always looking for new friends and good roleplays. Feel free to message me anytime!!  

VampSadriaMoore

ButAlice

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:31 pm
Hi! I'm Alice! I'm 24, a Leo, and I love froyo! Right now I'm enjoying summer (trying to find a job) while waiting to start grad school in the fall. Hopefully, I'll have a Masters in Social Work two years from now! I love talking about feelings, so hit me up if you're feeling angsty! I'm always looking for friends and almost always looking for roleplays. Feel free to shoot me a message and introduce yourself!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:22 am
Hello. I am Kanna. I am 27 yrs old and i honestly cant remember a time when i wasn't on gaia online. I mostly do guild roleplays and discord roleplays these days. Not really a fan of doing roleplays outside those two. I hope to have fun here with everyone ^-^  

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:05 am
Welcome to our newest members. Hope you guys like it here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:50 am
xDarkWinterx
          User Image

██████████████████ █

call me dark or winter.

Twenty-Six Years Old

Enjoy Roleplaying, however only M//.

Always Up for a OnexOne, just ask.

Hey! I'd love to 1x1 roleplay with you, but I'm a total newb redface What's M// mean??  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Feferi-Pexies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:45 pm
Hey y'all im Allen and I've been on Gaia long enough to remember neko academy when it was THE roleplaying guild. I'm down for just about any kind of roleplay but I'm real fond of fantasy settings. Im 23 years old and is super appreciate those he/him pronouns.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 pm
Howdy yall.
Name: Alx (in days of old I was Ryuu)
Been on Gaia long enough to remember the days when surfing was just a plain white page without a header. I left Gaia in '13 and have come back after a discussion recently about how Gaia's gold crash is in economics text books. True story.
I love fantasy and sci-fi role plays that are story driven and focus heavily on world building. Definitely a mature content individual for graphic imagery, but my ace self can't handle erotica. Paragraph style and grammatically correct RPs are a must for me. I dislike romance focused RPs 'cause they usually turn into smooch fests with no real plot.
I can fill any role: male, female, androg, any age character or setting time period. Most important, perhaps, is that I create new characters for each role play, so you'll always get something funky fresh! biggrin
One-on-one's are preferred, but I don't mind an occasional group RP if the story is good and no-one gets side-lined.
Otherwise, I'm always open to chats and craziness!

Alxavier

Versatile Elder

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:19 pm
RedHeadedRehsa

Hey! I'd love to 1x1 roleplay with you, but I'm a total newb redface What's M// mean??

No worries, M// means that I only do male x male roleplays.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:21 pm

Greetings all,
Welcome to the new people.
Feel free to check out the guild.
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. emotion_yatta

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:27 am
xDarkWinterx
RedHeadedRehsa

No worries, M// means that I only do male x male roleplays.

I've never done M// but I've roleplayed as a male before- I would love to try something with you! Would you be interested?  
Infinite Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff