Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0cyanideprince0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:15 am
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_skull gaia_nitemareright

Hello everyone! My name is Kaiden, I am 20 years old and have been with Gaia since 2009. Unfortunately my original account got hacked, so I had to make a new one. Nevertheless, I actually picked up role-play from the Guilds here! I am now semi-literate to literate depending on my mood, and have a decade and then some under my belt of role play experience. Being a part of the gay agenda myself, I tend to prefer LGBTQ+ roleplays with diverse characters and in depth world buildings. I want to get to really know your OCs, and maybe you;ll want to learn more about mine! Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever, and let's get the ball rolling!

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_skull gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:39 am
Hello! I’m Venamisa, but you can call me Vena! I’m here to roleplay, and am looking to create complex and interesting worlds.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

ayyyitsdes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:20 am
Hey! I am Des <3 I am looking for more friends and more people to talk to/roleplay with. I'm 20, love anime and cats. Also food, I am a line cook as my current profession. I am from Pennsylvania. An aquarius ^-^ hit me up!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:17 am
ayyyitsdes
Hey! I am Des <3 I am looking for more friends and more people to talk to/roleplay with. I'm 20, love anime and cats. Also food, I am a line cook as my current profession. I am from Pennsylvania. An aquarius ^-^ hit me up!

Welcome Des! heart  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sefelia

Welcoming Friend

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:20 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Jenn and it has been a while. I have been a member on Gaia since 2007. This is where I first started my love of RPing and haven't stopped since. I moved platforms, but recently jumped back here. After spending about an hour down memory lane I realized how much my writing has grown since I started (yes I was a culprit to one liners many moons ago). I would consider myself semi-lit as I know I still have a lot to grow. I like to RP things that are a little bit more dangerous for the characters and are often drama filled. If you are up for starting something just PM me your interests and we can get this up and going.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:09 pm
Hello new friends! I'm Bibbles (or Tycie) and love to join roleplays but am not very good at world-building. I prefer character-building. I tend to gravitate towards semi-lit roleplays because I've lost a few lit posts in the past, and it is absolutely infuriating after taking so much time to write a post. I also enjoy how semi-lit roleplays tend to move at a faster pace.

I like to RP in the natural or supernatural. When I first started on Gaia, I always joined boarding school RPs, but now I'm open to many other types. Gaia was my first RP experience back in 2008, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I still write in my private life, but writing with others is just so much more fun!

I enjoy both group and 1x1 roleplays. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat and/or spitball ideas! I love getting to know fellow writers.  

she got Moxie

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mercurial_Mushroom

Heart Star

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:14 pm
I’m Mushroom, I like role playing with males mostly, and feel free to shoot me a PM! >-<  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:22 pm
Hey everyone, just want to say once again welcome to our new members. I hope you enjoy your time here heart  

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:35 pm
Hello~! My name is Ana, I'm 20 years old, and I've been on gaia since 2009. I used to RP alot and then life occured and I had to stop for awhile but I'm ready to get back into it. I wrote Semi-literate mostly, but I can do Literate if Im comfortable with the plot. I enjoy doing female characters with male characters but I can do the other way around as well. Im down with any genre as long as we talk about it first! Nice to meet everyone! If you would like to rp PM me!!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:33 pm
Greetings and Salutations my fellow Gaians. I'm returning to Gaia after over 5 years of not logging in. I've had an account for probably 13 years now.  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:05 pm
Pure Acid Dreamer

My apologies, but what happened to my Private RP that I started?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:19 pm
Aetherius Pendragon
Pure Acid Dreamer

Are you talking about Remnants of Sixty-Six? Or is there another one missing?  

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:09 am
Pure Acid Dreamer
Aetherius Pendragon
Pure Acid Dreamer

Aye. Remnants of Sixty-Six  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:44 am
Aetherius Pendragon
Pure Acid Dreamer
Aetherius Pendragon
Pure Acid Dreamer

Aye. Remnants of Sixty-Six

Ah. Sorry about that. We are a tad picky about keeping the guild tidy, so your RP was moved to the correct sub-forum. If you come into the main forum, you'll find a variety of sub-forums listed at the top. At the very top of the list is 'Private Roleplays'. Once you click on that you should be able to find Remnants in there pretty easily.  

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

deardiary-hi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:09 am
Hey im Anela, i like roleplaying yuri and alot of other things, so just ask! Im 18, and okay with everything. I can't spell really well sometimes, but i will try to fix it. I will try to write alot, but i can do 3-5 lines. We can try to go off that. I also do fandoms, just ask me what fandom and i would love to rp it  
Infinite Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff