Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boohoobunny

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:47 am
Hi I'm Bunny I role play from time to time I dont know what to say in these things so if you like to get to me just ask me by tag or pm  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:37 am
I'm Dragon or Haru (either one), pronouns they/them.
I'm getting back into rp after a long hiatus. I'm down for pretty much whatever so feel free to message me or quote me, or something if you want to do a rp!  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:35 pm
Welcome to the guild. I hope you like it here. And if you have any questions feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:07 am
==== ☠ ====

ℋℯ𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ~

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆'𝒔 𝑬𝒍𝒔𝒂. 𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒆𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒔𝒔. 24+ 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒄𝒄 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒎/𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 (𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆). 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒑 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒎𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 smile

==== ☠ ====

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

Le Nikki

Taken Partygoer

13,325 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:25 am
Hello. I'm Nik or Niks or Nikki.

I'm currently 27 years old. I've been on and off gaia since 03'. I decided to rejoin a guild. Former guilds aren't active anymore. Also to practice my rp skills again been a few years. I have discord if anyone wants to rp there just pm me. If you want to rp just ask thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:53 am
Hello I am known as the Dawn Prince and I am a 28 yrs old, I enjoy roleplaying on Chatzy, discord or even on Gaia. I have so many made up characters I can use in rolplays, but I can alternate my character's background stories to fit with certain genres of roleplaying. I am a college student who started school once again and I am not quite excited about school, I won't be able to reply fast if I am in an rp with anyone because of school. I like to draw and write stories just for fun of things, I don't really share them with people I unless they want to read them.

You can just call Keanu, or Jao whichever is fine with me, I like certain yaoi series and certain yoai couples characters from anime. I am not interested in real related rps, but I would at least try roleplaying real. I am not an expert on group rps, I still participate though.  

DawnkingKeanuAckerman

Freya huntress

Wealthy Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:46 pm
NAME: Destiny Bond

LIMITS: ᴘᴇʀғᴇʀ female roles ... no gore or horror scenes please  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:22 pm
Hello.

You can call me Gumi or GBaby.
I'm 23 years old and have been on this site since 2009 but much like most everyone else, I've had my adult life to deal with.
I'm trying to get back into this site and I know it's harder and harder to find active guilds and roleplayers.
I don't mind doing onexones if you want to, I will play both male and female roles.
Give me some time to edit details about my already existing character profiles and I'll be ready to go whenever you are.

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rahkshi Remnant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:32 am
Hello everyone, so you can all just call me Manny, I'm 27 years old and I've been roleplaying since 2009 I believe. I recently got back into roleplay because it helps me with developing my D&D world, usually I prefer private RPs but after spending some time as a dungeon master I'm more open to group roleplays as well.

I usually keep my posts pretty detailed and try to be as literate as I can and I also like to do pre roleplay preparations, to make sure that we're all headed in the same direction. I'm looking forward to get back into it!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:57 am
Hi everyone I'm Fox, I am 27 and a mom. I recently just had a baby. I love D&D, video games (assassin's creed #1 fav), I love to roleplay and have been doing so for many years. I try to always dish out as good of a post as I am given. I look forward to getting to know and roleplaying with all of you smile

P.S. I'm usually up very late.  

Lady Lacey Fox

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:27 am
Lady Lacey Fox

Rahkshi Remnant

Destiny Bond73

Le Nikki

Gumi Baby

xDarkWinterx

Pure Acid Dreamer

Elsa Amora

DragonChild09

Hey guys! Are any of you interested in a 1x1 rp? Or possibly a group situation- although I've never done group, so I may need some guidance. I'm really craving a slice of life, mxm romance/relationship (possibly fxf?) I'm also open to a more action/adventure/fantasy setting if you'd like. I'd just love to chat and see what you're all wanting to do!

Fox, I just wanted to say that I recently had a baby too! (9/3/20) Congratulations! I hope that's going well and your little one is sleeping better than mine rofl

Also Elsa Amora, I know we rp'ed before and I totally ditched you sad
I'm so sorry- I was going through some stuff...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:54 pm
Hello everyone! While I am new to this guild, I am not new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying since 2010 under a different account. I am Seren and I look forward to the many different stories we write together.  

xxSilverSerenxx

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:08 pm
Hello everyone I'm Mayumi you can just call me May or Umi, i'm 26 years old. I am open for any kind of Rp although here lately I have been more into the romance. I try to keep my posts detailed but there are times where like during conversations between characters it is hard to do so. I'm not sure what else to put so if you have questions or want to Rp please feel free to PM me!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:12 am
Hi everyone! My name is Ellie, and I just turned 25. I am trying to get back into role playing, but have not had any luck in finding people that are active. I mostly stick to romance, BL, magical, supernatural themed plots. I work full time, but try my best to reply regularly.

I am not to sure what else to add to this, but I look forward to role playing and meeting new people.  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

x-Rox-Kitty-x

Tiny Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:09 pm
Hi, I'm Abby! I'm looking to make new friends! cat_4laugh  
Infinite Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers