Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tears of a Spectre

Shy Scout

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:07 pm
Hello hello, My name is spec and I am 21! I'm hoping to get active on the roleplay scene on Gaia again in hopes to bring my old writing skills back haha. I love drama and romance and angst.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:52 am
Hi there! You can call me Tator and I look forward to rp’ing with everyone. I’m not really picky with my genres and just really enjoy different and original storylines.  

McTatorThot

Anxious Trash

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:38 am
Hello!

I'm Lady Venamisa, but you can call me Vena or Misa for short.

I am 31 year old cis, bisexual woman.

I'm on here because I'm seeking to craft an intricate tale with one or more people. I love storytelling and have been getting the itch to role play lately.

I'll play about anything if it's got a good premise and will reply as frequently as possible. I also write multiple sentences, sometimes even paragraphs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:31 pm
Hello there. Kirios is the name, but you can call me Kiri for short. Looking forward to roleplaying again as it has been a long time since I have roleplayed.  

Kirios Hawkes

Quotable Poster

3,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:36 pm
Hey! I'm Kuroah can also call me Kur! I'm 25 and I've been rping since middle school! I have my personal guild I rp with my irl bestie still but wanted to find new people to rp with when she can't! I love any type of rp honestly! Dying to get back into rping again!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:12 am
Hello, my name is Lexy but most people call me Red. I am 27 years old. I have been RPing for a while, did take a break for some time and getting back into it again. I like doing different genres as long as it has a good story to go with it. Feel free if you want to do a one on one to send me a message. I look forward to RPing with everyone.  

Realdarkmistress

OhhKamii

Bashful Bunny

8,575 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:33 am
Yooo I'm Kamii

I'm 26

It's been awhile since I've roleplayed but I'm interested in getting back into it. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:25 am
Hello! Im brumoss, go by Moss (she/her). I just rejoined gaia in hopes of getting back into rping.

Im not good at writing and want to rp and take the time to work on getting better. I am dyslexic but have handicap on my computer and am learning how to work around it. Also im 30 and have a newborn.

Ill make a ro search topic soon in hopes if finding a patient rp partner smile  

Brumoss

LunetteSucree

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:28 pm
Hello and Hi there!

My name is Lunette, feel free to call me Lunie, or Lun or Lil' Lune if you're nasty.

I joined this guild mainly because it didn't have an application process and I was getting tired of waiting for the other guilds to accept me. sweatdrop

I'm looking forward to getting to meet some new friends and start roleplaying here! I'm a big DnD guy and I'd love to start more text roleplays.

Can't wait to meetcha! <3 Softboi out!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:35 am
Hello there. You can call me Winds. I wanted to join this guild as a way to get back into Gaia online. Call me a bit of an elder weeb. I work full time and i go to college part time. Not sure what else to really say. I'm 33 years old. Anything i forgot or whatever you want to know, feel free to ask  

donjosue

Infinite Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces