Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
I'm losing everything.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Canti

Liberal Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:53 pm
I've lost both my grandparents this year. My grandfather, 4 months ago.
I lost my grandmother, 4 weeks ago. She was completely healthy, recovering successfully from a broken leg. Then we got a call from the hospital, they told us that she had gone unconscious and was coding. I never got to say goodbye, like I did with my grandpa. Me and her were very close, she's been there for me my whole life. And I am going to lose my dog this Monday, because we have to put her down. I've had her my whole life. I almost got held back next year, because I had bad grades this year. But instead, I am going to summer school. Please just pray for me, because I don't know what I am going to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 am
Rainbow Murderman
I lost my grandmother, 4 weeks ago. She was completely healthy, recovering successfully from a broken leg. Then we got a call from the hospital, they told us that she had gone unconscious and was coding. I never got to say goodbye, like I did with my grandpa. Me and her were very close, she's been there for me my whole life. And I am going to lose my dog this Monday, because we have to put her down. I've had her my whole life. I almost got held back next year, because I had bad grades this year. But instead, I am going to summer school. Please just pray for me, because I don't know what I am going to do.
What's your real name? I like to be specific when praying... If you ever need to talk or anything you're welcome to pm me.  

Azkeel

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm
I am deeply sorry for your lose! It is super hard to lose people so suddenly without ever having the chance to say goodbye, but if you know that she was saved and you are saved, it isn't really goodbye, you will see her again one day in heaven.

I will pray for you and your family for your mourning and that all may be comforted in this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 pm
I know how you feel. I've had close loved ones die for four years. Most of them have died in the summer, around August. I was pretty depressed, but I've learned to cope. I may or may not see some of them in Heaven, but I know God is looking out for me and is with me at all times. God bless you.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm
Rainbow Murderman

I am very sorry to here of what you are going through and I will be praying. I do encourage though that I have learned from my own bad experiences they are the best time to closen your relationship with God...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 pm
I'm very sorry for your loss. Lat year was a hard year for me when it came to all the friends and family I lost crying
I will never know what excactly your going through and how you feel, but, don't lose hope. Jesus is your Rock, and he is always with you.
I will be praying that the Lord gives you peace and comforts you and your family in these hard times.
PM me if you ever need anything

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am
Rainbow Murderman

I'm really sorry about your loss. I know how you feel. Last summer I lost my mother. She was my closest parent. And though I'm not inclined to explain how I feel or anything, she's the one who actually broke that barrier. Then BAM! A little while later, she passes. sad

I am certainly praying for you and hope you will feel better. I know things seem hard right now and you've probably heard this already but continue to pray and be strong in the Lord. At times like these nothing is more comforting than a good relationship with God and knowing He loves you.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games