Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
It's a Pleasure...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CraftylilFox

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 pm
Hey, my Name is too horrid to speak so just call me Shay. I just joined Gaia about three days ago. I have already found many different ways to make gold and I even made a few friends, and no enemies. I can't wait to make even more friends and get to know the Gaia world a lot better. I enjoy rping and reading fan fiction, I would possibly like to start one with another person. I also enjoy ZOMG, for me it's very addictive. lol. So that's me in a nutshell..Anything else ya wanna know..Feel free to ask away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:08 am
Hey Shay (Sorry had to say it XD) you can call me Manny, Why is you name so horrid??  

Doctor Manny

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CraftylilFox

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 am
Doctor Manny
Hey Shay (Sorry had to say it XD) you can call me Manny, Why is you name so horrid??

Oh that's not my name..But that's what you can call me...My name is Horrid in to many ways to count...And for one..It's too common..In the black community...There are like seven of me ( name wise of course ) xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:04 am
Hey ! C:  

Toy Train Driver

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 am
Hi there! Welcome to the NSTG smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 am
Hey! Welcome to Gaia! There's lotsa things to do here!  

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sensei Chyaku

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm
CraftylilFox
Hey, my Name is too horrid to speak so just call me Shay. I just joined Gaia about three days ago. I have already found many different ways to make gold and I even made a few friends, and no enemies. I can't wait to make even more friends and get to know the Gaia world a lot better. I enjoy rping and reading fan fiction, I would possibly like to start one with another person. I also enjoy ZOMG, for me it's very addictive. lol. So that's me in a nutshell..Anything else ya wanna know..Feel free to ask away.

Hello, and welcome to Gaia! And welcome to the NSTG Guild. I'm hoping that you're enjoying it here. Excellent. Now you are set. No one wants to make enemies. Unless you're a troll that is... But thankfully you're not! I don't know how to RP at all. Haha. You know, Booty Grabbing is an awesome way to earn Gold. I can earn at least 50,000g or more by playing that game. If you want we can be friends! Have a good day.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 pm
Heeeey! Welcome to Gaia! I'm new here, too C: Hope you have oodles of fun biggrin  

Glass of Orange Juice

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

"With Deadly Grace."

Welcome to the NSTG 8D

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items