Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
This is me.....You like? Because I don't Care.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 am
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
So, my username is Miss Emni Rose, but you can call me either Emni or Hannah. That's pretty much what everyone else does. I'm fifteen, play the flute, and write my own books and roleplays. I'm pro-life, which means that all you pro-choice can just ******** off. I don't think I'll give you a picture, just for privacy reasons. There can be some reeeeally wierd people on Gaia. And not in a good way. I'm straight, and female. I'd prefer to spend my time with a guy aged 14-17, with a clean sense of humor and an open mind. Creativity and originality a must, tall, green eyes, and long dark hair a major plus! rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 am
Emni of the Akatsuki
So, my username is Emni of the Akatsuki, but you can call me either Emni, Emmi, Hana, Miss Emmi, Miss Emni, or Miss Hana. That's pretty much what everyone else does. I'm fifteen, play the flute, write my own books, and roleplay. I'm pro-life, which means that all you pro-choice can just ******** off. (Everyone else is very bold about their oppinion, so what the heck.) I don't think I'll give you a picture, just for privacy reasons. There can be some reeeeally wierd people on Gaia. And not in a good way. I'm straight, and female. (If you didn't already figure that out!) I'm gonna be a little picky about the guy I date: He needs to have good spelling/grammar. (No txt talk pls! xp ) He needs to have tasteful jokes. And he has to be loyal. Don't like my conditions? Then you can join the pro-choice jerks.

Hey my username is Dark_Dragon0Wolf you can call me whatever i dont really mind. im 16. like to read, listen to music, watch anime, hang with friends, pretty much the average teenage stuff. Apparently my jokes are good but depends on what you find funny. If there is anything else you want to know just ask.  

c5i

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am
Dark_Dragon0Wolf
Emni of the Akatsuki
So, my username is Emni of the Akatsuki, but you can call me either Emni, Emmi, Hana, Miss Emmi, Miss Emni, or Miss Hana. That's pretty much what everyone else does. I'm fifteen, play the flute, write my own books, and roleplay. I'm pro-life, which means that all you pro-choice can just ******** off. (Everyone else is very bold about their oppinion, so what the heck.) I don't think I'll give you a picture, just for privacy reasons. There can be some reeeeally wierd people on Gaia. And not in a good way. I'm straight, and female. (If you didn't already figure that out!) I'm gonna be a little picky about the guy I date: He needs to have good spelling/grammar. (No txt talk pls! xp ) He needs to have tasteful jokes. And he has to be loyal. Don't like my conditions? Then you can join the pro-choice jerks.

Hey my username is Dark_Dragon0Wolf you can call me whatever i dont really mind. im 16. like to read, listen to music, watch anime, hang with friends, pretty much the average teenage stuff. Apparently my jokes are good but depends on what you find funny. If there is anything else you want to know just ask.

Nope, that sounds pretty good......so, how's life?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 pm
it's alright starting to get a bit boring as i finished school a couple of weeks ago and am running out of things to do. Hows life for you ??  

c5i

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Sparky the Panda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am
Why bring politics into your introduction? Are women's uteri so important to you that you can''t wait until later to discuss them?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm
Well, I just thought that I should the world know that I don't believe in the murder of infants before they considered dating me. If you have a problem with that, well, you know what to do.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:27 am
Wow....Apparently I scared everyone off with my prickly additude and pro-life stance. Oh well. twisted

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:35 am
Emni of the Akatsuki
Wow....Apparently I scared everyone off with my prickly additude and pro-life stance. Oh well. twisted

prickly indeed. I don't agree on killing infants too, personally I think if they choose to have sex with out a condom, then they have to face the consequence not kill another life just because of their mistake.

I'm looking for someone too...
@_@
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22243095

^^ if you don't like feel free to move on then.  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 pm
Emni of the Akatsuki

No I think it's because they read the 'There can be some reeeeally wierd people on Gaia', twice got offended and F'd off xd . But nah I don't know why, I stand on neither stances of pro-life and well, whatever the other ones called, I get so easily swayed by debates like that, that I stay on the picket fence instead of getting involved.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 pm
Sparky the Panda
Why bring politics into your introduction? Are women's uteri so important to you that you can''t wait until later to discuss them?

Why can't you tip posts in guilds?!?!?!!?!!!  

Pei de Chine

Shameless Kitten

Cursed Romantic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 pm
I'm a year older than your projected requirements. =p Good luck to you.  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games