• Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:41 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 am
- Lijep's Roleplays -
Adventure! Friendship! - With Azguard: TAGGED
The cutest little friend!- With Temperance : Working on Tag

A friend thats....a girl? - With Victoria: Working on Tag

Into Warm Green meadows- With Aine (Possible future fling): Tagged, but never started might be over.

Could this be love? - With Tsubasa <3

- Annika's Roleplays -
Live and Learn Annika x Mary

A motherly Figure- Annika & Sakura

Love...Annika x Anchor

- Tavshed's Roleplays -

Aim Log- Tavshed x Lenia

Thief! Tavshed x Cuivre

Lonely - Tavshed x Chogan

Brighten my day- Tavshed x Blair

Shut in? I think not! (Idonea&Tavshed)

Not Much for Conversation [Tavshed x Ambien Rose]

- Isa's Roleplays -

A summer's meeting - Isa x Syn Norikous

Squirrel Attack! [Bernard & Isa]

Rock that hair! (Cadhla & Isa)

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image

All about Tavshed

Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate: None Yet
Breedings: He cannot breed yet but, he has all 3 open for future plotting ^ - ^

Likes: Bau, Tigers, Anyone that has Tiger coloring/stripes, Strength, Beauty, Graceful things/soq/creatures, Plants, Seclusion, Soft things, Fluffy creatures/soq/anything fluffy, Foals/babies

Dislikes:Losing Bau, Anyone touching Bau, Anger/Violence, Being asked to speak, Loud obnoxious things, Getting lost, Teasing, Large groups

His Personality: Tavshed tends to be on his own in a secluded stretch of forest where he rarely if ever encounters others. Even if they get near the stallion shy's away from contact/ from conversation. Ever innocent, pure and a tad naive Tavshed would probably not know if someone had been using him or if they did use him..he likes to think and see the best in others even if they are blood thirsty killers. Bau tends to be his one constant companion, though he longs for friendship he simply can't find the right mare/stallion that understand him enough to become a friend. He's soft basically, soft about all things save when it comes to his treasured plush tiger. Any touching, taking or hurting of the plush will send him into a fit. He might cry, or he might try to poke at the offending thief with his horns. The only ones who would find mercy would be a young one..he has a soft spot for babies/infants/foals. He loves them because they are a lot like him in most cases, innocent and sweet.

Important info: Tavshed can speak though he won't..the reasons behind this are buried in his past. The only words he ever really might say are 'No, Yes, Tavshed, Mine and Bau.' Even when he speaks his voice sounds broken..soft; hardly a whisper.

Plots:

Why are you so small?!: Tavshed tends to..well..not think much..he's not stupid he just has lived a sheltered bit of life and, knows little of the world. I would love if he met a mini and worked up the courage to ask why they are so small. He would really marvel at their tiny stature but, not mock them..he's just curious. Male or female will work, no one who will get upset with his silly questioning cause then he'd get depressed.

So Lonely...: Living on your own has it's down sides. Tavshed tries to ignore the feelings of loneliness but, some days it becomes too much. On one of these days I would like someone to find him sulking/hiding and sad/depressed. Someone who could either cheer him up or make him feel even worse. Evil or good chars are fine just no hurting physically, mental abuse is fine in small doses. I

Can we be...Friends?: Friendship would be a good thing for my shy innocent little stallion. No one mean or cruel unless they aren't out to harm him. I'm not against him being friends with more bold or crazy soq though because honestly he needs someone who will try to make him talk or at the very least get out of his little stretch of forest and, live life. Throw just about anyone at me! o u o

Family...: Coming soon...still working out the kinks

Too Naive.. One day whenever Tavshed finds someone (male or female) that he really starts to care for, and realizes he loves I think it might be an interesting plot to have a kalona or kalona mix female trick him. He's rather innocent and naive but, would do anything (Even something stupid or dangerous) to protect the one he loves. Said female could threaten to harm whoever Tavshed is with, they could say they had placed a curse on them and, the only way to remove it would be to do the female's bidding. Note: I don't want him becoming a slave or getting maimed/ killed. I could see this going two different routes. Either she tricks and uses him till she gets bored or, she tricks and uses him to get a fling then leaves with the baskets because he would have no idea..or she could use that against him as well like 'If you want to save the one you love then I want the lives of your unborn children blah blah something more epic XDD) This is up for changes depending on what happens/what others want to do.

STRIPES!:Anyone colored like a tiger / Bau his plush / familiar..meeting any soq with stripes in general would end up being a cute rp..he loves stripes and, anything remotely like Bau XDD

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image

All about Lijep

Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate: He has a Love Mate Tsu
Breedings: He will be having flings ONLY - If you had a fling with him and I forgot please tell me
Breeding 1: Fling (OPEN)
Breeding 2: Fling (OPEN)
Breeding 3: Fling (OPEN)

Likes: Snow, Meeting new Soq, Making Friends, Rolling around on the ground, Foals, Smiling, Laughter, Those he calls friend, Exploring, Running, Tsu bby, Males, ADVENTURE!, Apples

Dislikes:Being lied to, Those he cares for hurt or in any type of pain, Blood, Mud, Annika, Focusing too much, Being told what to do, Having to be still or stay in one place, Tsu hurting/upset

His Personality: As is his temper Lijep is a very protective stallion with a sweet kind side that always shines through unless those he loves are in danger. He is a simple boy with simple dreams..he loves to explore, run and travel to places others can only dream about! Adventure runs in him but, if he could find someone to love he might be able to settle though the other would have to be very committed. Always willing to help and, ready to fight should he have to Lijep has a soft spot for smaller creatures and, small foals. A bit of a goof at times he will gladly baby sit, roll on the ground and run wild with little ones. Around females he can be a bit awkward, around males he is more relaxed showing his true colors once he warms up to them.

Important info: Lijep is taken but, since he chose a male partner and, really wishes for children he will only be having flings. He wouldn't want to hurt a females feelings so please don't have them fall in love with him! They can stick around of course and be friends I would love that but, no love. ^ - ^

Plots:

Can we Be Friends?: Friendship! He's a big bundle of love and likes everyone though I will say no evil demented Soq D: I don't want him hurt or injured. Males or females. This could be part of a Fling/Surrogate plot but, doesn't have to be. Any type of Soq can apply just remember the above statement.

Flings/Surrogate: Since he has a male life mate but,wants children that he can call his own Lijep needs some flings. For that he will either need a surrogate who is willing to help OR he will have flings and keep as many children as he can. He isn't opposed to whoever he flings with to keep one of the foals but, he wants to raise at least one or if there are three baskets he would want to raise at least two of them. (I'd also love if the other person doesn't care..for the rper of his male lifemate to get at least one of his baskets but, it's up to everyone involved and, would never be forced/cause drama <3)

Foals!: Have a baby you want him to babysit? Have a little one that needs a big friend who will play with them and, keep them safe? Lijep loves foals of all kinds, shapes and sizes. Feel free to throw out other ideas for this too <3

Adoption?: Possibly want to find him a little one to take under his 'wing' so to speak..a little one that he could call his own. He likes protecting others and, has a big soft spot for little ones. Feel free to give other ideas etc.

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

All about Annika

Sexuality:Straight
Mate: She has a future mate after her first fling ^ - ^
Breedings: She will be having one fling The rest of her breedings are for her mate.
Breeding 1: Saved /Trying for / Fling
Breeding 2: Taken
Breeding 3: Taken

Likes: Being alone, Silence, Nature, Flowers, Meadows, Moving from place to place, Being mean to Lijep, Other Wind's

Dislikes:Foals other than her own future ones, Crying things..., Blood, Demented soq, Dirt, Squirrels...., Hyper creatures.

Her Personality: Many things have led to a s**t in Annika's once very cold distant and sometimes cruel personality. She has turned over a new leaf so to speak and, devotes her time to helping those in need. She might not have healing abilities but, will gladly try to assist injured soq. The attacks from many demented and, evil others left her skittish at times especially around males or anyone that looks intimidating. The only exception would be her mate, he looks intimidating but, is in fact the only male to get a hold of her heart. Still she has a bit of a mouth on her but, most of the time keeps her opinion and, thoughts to herself. Quiet and, helpful but, with a bit of a lonely look.

Important info: I am not looking for ANY love/mate/fling plots for Annika please keep that in mind ^ - ^ I also don't want her hurt/killed etc.

Plots

True Friendship: She knows little of friendship..she used to push others away but, now is tentatively searching for friendship..for understanding. Any gender could apply for this or add onto the plot this is just a rough idea.

You want me to do..what?!: It would be...humorous to have someone ask Annika to watch a foal or foals. Especially if the foals were hyper / asked tons of questions etc. It would just be a funny cute rp, she would never hurt the foal/child but, she would be near the brink of pulling her hair out.

Love: Any rp with her love and future mate <3 (KYLE THAT MEANS YOU! -shot- XDDD)

Your so cute!: Okay..Annika might still be a little rough on the edges at times but, she really has changed. I would love for her to run into a mini maybe a more fluffy one (XDD lol) She has a secret love of fluffy things. She would adore the mini, they could become friends maybe or she could just fawn over said mini until they get irritated enough to leave.tell her to stop. Male or female good or bad any could work!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

All about Isa

Sexuality:Straight
Mate: Too young, but willing to look and rp with any offered stallions for the future.

Breedings: She cannot breed yet since she's new but, I will take offers. Serious offers please o v o Nothing too clashing and I want a lifemate over flings right now but, it will take plenty of rp. I want to rp her while she's too young to breed/mate to work out her personality etc.
Breeding 1:
Breeding 2:
Breeding 3:

Likes: Rainbows, Unicorns, Fluffy things, Her hair, Bright colors, Sparkling things, Doing her own thing, Foals.

Dislikes:Those who push her buttons, Hyperactivity, Anyone messing with those she holds close, Being told what to do, controlling Soq.

Her Personality: A bit of a rebellious, spunky mare. Isa won't take crap from anyone no matter how frightening they look this usually demure quiet female will give them what for should her buttons be pushed. A loyal, devoted fun female. She's not loud or boisterous but, she's not shy if she really finds someone to love/someone she likes! Just because she smiles sweetly and, speaks softly..holds little weight if Isa feels threatened or, another threatens her friends she'll lash out. Spunky, fun loving, quiet, full of a demure pep. Never one to follow the worlds conventional rules..she's her own mare, nothing you say will change her.

Important info:She's too young to mate/breed. I'm taking offers for now but, again she's too young so let's rp if you have a stallion to offer me!..though I will be semi picky but, I will consider all options. No rp with a super awesome looking male and tons of rp with a less amazing super male the less edited/amazing male would win if they click. So keep that in mind <3

Plots

Friends: Isa could use a few friends, those who need protection or, those who are sassy and rebellious like her would be amazing!
Anything really would be awesome ^ ^ Just offer away.

Love...: (Please note my above statements about, mating etc. I would like a lifemate over random flings. Intensive rp for her because, she's special to me..my fourth soq, second female and first game win.)
That being said. I would love someone who loves her as she is..maybe a bad boy or a boy with a good heart who likes her spunky demure nature. She's a bit of an odd ball I know so I will take many offers and, rp with each person until I find mister right...throw me some sexy stallions hm?

Foals: Love lovee to have her interact with foals! Especially more shy ones or smaller foals that could use a big friend to keep them safe when their parents aren't about.

I'm not afraid: Isa...has few fears..she's quiet and looks frilly on the outside but, she'd honestly look at a kalona or skin walker and snort in their faces..again she's not stupid..just..reckless at times. I'd love to have either a funny rp with a more vicious soq (No real harm to her maybe just them getting irritated that she's not afraid.) Or a more serious one where the evil/vicious soq tries to attack her or show her she has something to fear. Again I don't want death/ major injuries or anything but, a scratch or two might knock some sense into Isa.

Your beautiful!: Plot involving a stallion or mare or even a foal that feels..ugly or feels like everyone fears them because of their looks when they aren't really evil / mean. Isa would befriend them and, try to brighten up their outlook, being her usual fearless/spunky self their looks wouldn't bother her a bit.

Misunderstood: Sort of like the above plot I suppose? Though it could end in love depending on what the other person wishes to rp or what they want in the future etc. I love the idea of Isa with a more rough evil looking male, one who's perhaps misunderstood..or one who really is evil but, perhaps will soften around Isa. Honestly not sure..just throw ideas at me? XD

Rocking hair!: Just what it says, a more fun simple rp where Isa meets another soq with awesome hair cause, she considers her own hair pretty awesome!

RAINBOW!: Again a more fun spazz type of rp where Isa meets other soq with rainbow coloring, whether it be a little or a lot she'd just love to meet others with bright coloring.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 pm
Extra Extra  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm
Final Extra <3  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 pm
OPEN!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 pm
Bump! Come on people don't be shy ; 3 ;  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 am
Hum Dum Plots plots  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm
New plots added please don't fear contacting me!  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 am
I think my boy Chogan would be amazing in any kind of plot with Tavshed. They're very similar in many ways and it could seem that they could help each other, and not just one help the other or whatnot. Which I think is great for a strong relationship of any sort. Regardless that they're both bisexual, I think they could really help each other overcome somethings and have a shoulder to lean on if nothing else. Chogan's been a loner since he was almost eaten by an evil soq and has dealt with trust issues ever since, but he's extremely lonely now and that could be what keeps him around Tavshed, despite the other's choice to not speak. Let me know what you think smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 am
Akira-Kisho
I think my boy Chogan would be amazing in any kind of plot with Tavshed. They're very similar in many ways and it could seem that they could help each other, and not just one help the other or whatnot. Which I think is great for a strong relationship of any sort. Regardless that they're both bisexual, I think they could really help each other overcome somethings and have a shoulder to lean on if nothing else. Chogan's been a loner since he was almost eaten by an evil soq and has dealt with trust issues ever since, but he's extremely lonely now and that could be what keeps him around Tavshed, despite the other's choice to not speak. Let me know what you think smile

I would love to rp them! ^ - ^ Perhaps the Lonely plot..Tavshed could always use more rp to develop his character..he does speak just not often because his vocal chords are damaged and it hurts. Though once he's comfortable he'll try to talk at least a little to get his points across. He's still learning about love and, about having a crush on someone since he's a rather innocent thing lol but, it might be nice if he had someone to talk with about the odd feelings since he thinks he's sick with some disease.

So! Where would you like to rp them? I think I have your aim still o 3 o  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 pm
I know I still have your aim. I just can't remember which person it is. ahaha

I'm fine with guild or aim. Whatever's easiest with you.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff